Brooke Miccio

Re: Brooke Miccio

Post by Guest »

Jesus Christ her mother is fucking unbearable with that voice of hers. Every time she opens her mouth I fast forward through past when she’s done talking. Her voice and constant bitching and whining makes me want to pull my hair out.

outliers123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by outliers123 »

LMAO at her saying "WHOA look at that self-tan fail" practically in every video where she is self-tanned I can notice a "self-tan fail". I can't believe she hasn't noticed until now... she reaaally needs to improve her self-tanning skills.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Brooke really went and added Taylor (Gretchens friend) on Instagram. You’re trying too hard to be friends with people you don’t know Brooke. I hope I’m never that desperate for friends.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

ceebee wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 am
Who pays $99.00 for a pair of white jeans when they’re all the same. Does she not know flare pants aren’t a thing up north? She’s going to look dumb still wearing her trendy south outfits. No wonder they were on sale.
Yikes i live in Boston and my ass wears flares 8-)

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

daydreamer wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:03 pm
ceebee wrote:
Who pays $99.00 for a pair of white jeans when they’re all the same. Does she not know flare pants aren’t a thing up north? She’s going to look dumb still wearing her trendy south outfits. No wonder they were on sale.
LOL! People are so PRESSED about the flares and the "style up north" when I feel like up north, NYC, and other large cities have some of the most bizarre fashion trends going on...

Post by Guest »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
daydreamer wrote:
ceebee wrote:
LOL! People are so PRESSED about the flares and the "style up north" when I feel like up north, NYC, and other large cities have some of the most bizarre fashion trends going on...
I second that. I was just in nyc two weeks ago and I saw people wearing the weirdest fucking shit I’ve ever seen in my life. If Boston is anything like New York, she can wear whatever the hell she wants and no one will think twice about it.

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

ihateytgurus wrote:
trashtalk_77 wrote:
daydreamer wrote:
ceebee wrote:
I second that. I was just in nyc two weeks ago and I saw people wearing the weirdest fucking shit I’ve ever seen in my life. If Boston is anything like New York, she can wear whatever the hell she wants and no one will think twice about it.
If Maggie can walk around in sweatpants and a blazer, I think Brooke will be fine in a pair of flare jeans.

Post by Guest »

paulblart_mollcop wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
trashtalk_77 wrote:
daydreamer wrote:
ceebee wrote:
If Maggie can walk around in sweatpants and a blazer, I think Brooke will be fine in a pair of flare jeans.
Lmfaooooooo maggie’s taste in clothes is something else. Truly unfortunate.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

ihateytgurus wrote:
paulblart_mollcop wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
trashtalk_77 wrote:
daydreamer wrote:

Lmfaooooooo maggie’s taste in clothes is something else. Truly unfortunate.

Comparing others to Maggie is dumb cause we all know Maggie isn’t right in the head. Brooke keeps on selling to Plato’s when they literally give you no money back. In the podcast she kept saying she doesn’t need that many clothes so she’s donating and selling.. bullshit Brooke cause you still shop every single day you just want a whole new wardrobe. She said she wanted a new wardrobe in a vlog earlier this month. She just keeps getting caught on her lies.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Brooke brought up guru gossip in her new vlog. Obviously she still reads on here and it bothers her. If I was youtuber and I saw people talking shit about me. I wouldn’t let it get to me. I don’t even know these people I don’t even care what people have to say about me in real life. People I actually know. She needs to learn how to have tough skin. Her mom goes they’re just haters. I honestly have never judged her mom. I don’t think there’s anything to judge her on. She seems like a nice lady. But everything I have said about Brooke is 100% true. I wouldn’t say shit on here that wasn’t true. Like I said before Brooke cause I know you’re reading this. You keep saying you blocked the site but over the weekend you were posting shit that was on here on your other social media platforms.

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker

Post by crusty gossip »

Their house is so nice. Idk what her dad does- retired? Does all the extra income come from her mom's sales job?

Post by Guest »

crusty gossip wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:54 am
Their house is so nice. Idk what her dad does- retired? Does all the extra income come from her mom's sales job?
her dad is a retired FDNY firefighter, and her mother works at QVC

Post by Guest »

Brooke’s episode this week is SO fucking boring like holy shit it was torture to even make it through. Also they’re including wayyyyy too many ads it’s ridiculous and makes the podcast so tacky.

Also cry me a fucking river brooke “I hate getting my nails done. I don’t feel pampered.” Here’s an idea: don’t get fucking manicures or just paint your nails YOURSELF?? God she’s so fucking spoiled and the epitome of first world problems.

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

Street style is far less of a thing in Boston. Brooke is going to work in Burlington she is so far out of the city getting a place in Cambridge is stupid when she could have gotten an apartment in Burlington. She wants to say she lives in Boston. Not everyone here is super cold but she is going to be in some culture shock she expects it to be anything like GA.

Maggie doesn’t have a job or literally do anything her “fashion” is not a representation of what the rest of the greater Boston area considers acceptable at all.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Omg is her mom ever irritating. She's just so LOUD. Brooke turned out remarkably well considering?

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Maggmcn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:04 pm
Street style is far less of a thing in Boston. Brooke is going to work in Burlington she is so far out of the city getting a place in Cambridge is stupid when she could have gotten an apartment in Burlington. She wants to say she lives in Boston. Not everyone here is super cold but she is going to be in some culture shock she expects it to be anything like GA.

Maggie doesn’t have a job or literally do anything her “fashion” is not a representation of what the rest of the greater Boston area considers acceptable at all.
She’s from New York, I think she knows not everyone is as nice as in the south. I agree that street style is a lot less, but she’s not a fashion vlogger or anything

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Maggmcn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Do people forget she grew up in Long Island?

Post by Guest »

How is shopping 'getting on that grind'? Brooke, Danielle, and Michelle Reed are running around shopping and buying Starbucks and being like "super productive day" or whatever. Also, how are Brooke and Michelle in jobs that don't start until what, July?! Like, Brooke was complaining on the podcast a few weeks ago how she asked for more of a summer and Oracle was like "nope." Except she's been out of school for like a month, and is going to Greece in the next few days, and I'm just flabbergasted that they get all this time off. Can't wait for these girls to find out next year that when you're an adult there is no such thing as summer. Also low key feeling olivia jade vibes from Danielle. It wouldn't surprise me if she dropped out of UGA to pursue influencer/youtube life permanently. She's always struck me as super lazy, but walks around shooting finger guns going "GiRl BoSs ReAL GaL oN ThE Go!"

Post by Guest »

aylee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:22 am
How is shopping 'getting on that grind'? Brooke, Danielle, and Michelle Reed are running around shopping and buying Starbucks and being like "super productive day" or whatever. Also, how are Brooke and Michelle in jobs that don't start until what, July?! Like, Brooke was complaining on the podcast a few weeks ago how she asked for more of a summer and Oracle was like "nope." Except she's been out of school for like a month, and is going to Greece in the next few days, and I'm just flabbergasted that they get all this time off. Can't wait for these girls to find out next year that when you're an adult there is no such thing as summer. Also low key feeling olivia jade vibes from Danielle. It wouldn't surprise me if she dropped out of UGA to pursue influencer/youtube life permanently. She's always struck me as super lazy, but walks around shooting finger guns going "GiRl BoSs ReAL GaL oN ThE Go!"
A lot of companies let people start until July or August and get hired during the spring semester. Her content has been so shitty since she’s been uploading everyday. She’s like you guys seem to like my vlogs of not doing anything. No because your titles are clickbait. She keeps putting post grad days, my new apartment and is her just complaining.

Post by Guest »

Why is brooke being SO dramatic about renting an apartment? She acts like she’s buying a fucking house. I’ve lived in an apartment and it’s literally so easy to take care of a monkey could rent one.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”