Brooke Miccio

Brooke Miccio

Post by Guest »

I’m really surprised there’s no thread about her (that I’m aware of). Thoughts on her?

I find it hilarious how she always try to be a “girl boss” who gets things done and goes on a diet every other month but always fails, much like the internship she dropped out of after a month. HAHAHA

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

I've been searching for a thread on her forever!! Surprised she's just now getting one because she's sort of an "OG" I suppose.

I agree with what you said, but I find her more tolerable and relatable than most of her peers

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Finally a thread about her !!! :tu:

icedcoffeeaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by icedcoffeeaddict »

I've actually been really interested in her last couple videos / videos this summer.
I'm also doing internships/at that stage in my life so I find it quite relatable?
But yeah, I think she's done a pretty good job so far this summer with her uploads and content!

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

ihateytgurus wrote:I’m really surprised there’s no thread about her (that I’m aware of). Thoughts on her?

I find it hilarious how she always try to be a “girl boss” who gets things done and goes on a diet every other month but always fails, much like the internship she dropped out of after a month. HAHAHA
Lmao this is her and her entire crew she runs with. Their daily vlogs are them going to dry bar, maybe doing a workout class, getting an açaí bowl, nail appointments, etc and they all have the gall to call themselves “girl bosses”

At least Brooke is interning this summer, I suppose

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

I like her as a person but I find her voice extremly annoying. I thought it would be better after her nose job considering she talks through her nose, but it still hasn't changed :roll:

<3 english is not my first language, so excuse any mistakes <3

Post by Guest »

gossipgirl768 wrote:I like her as a person but I find her voice extremly annoying. I thought it would be better after her nose job considering she talks through her nose, but it still hasn't changed :roll:

gossipgirl768 wrote:I like her as a person but I find her voice extremly annoying. I thought it would be better after her nose job considering she talks through her nose, but it still hasn't changed :roll:

Totally agree. That terrible Long Island accent is like nails on a chalkboard.

susiejpg
Learner
Learner

Post by susiejpg »

i actually really like her. she seems like the most genuine person in her yt friend group - at least she had a job in high school and is serious about her major and career. she seems to be very "herself" and i love that.

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

susiejpg wrote:i actually really like her. she seems like the most genuine person in her yt friend group - at least she had a job in high school and is serious about her major and career. she seems to be very "herself" and i love that.

I agree! Her videos pick up when she’s at home, showing it’s a genuine hobby for her instead of a way so feed her spending habits (cough Danielle). She’s serious about school and wants a real career.

icedcoffeeaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by icedcoffeeaddict »

Honestly, I loved that she admitted to being a copy cat when she bought the gucci belt.
Like its obvious, but you NEVER hear Danielle admitting she copies what every 'trendy' girl around her in real life or at school does lol

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I just found this girls' videos and tried to give her a chance, but she said something that rubbed me the wrong way and she comes off as quite naive. In her video "day in my life: summer internship! outfit ideas, meal ideas + more"

[youtube][/youtube]

she talked about wanting to do social media stuff as a career and told her subscribers to get practice by seeing if they could do the social media for their dad's company or their mom's company. Now I could just be misunderstanding, but why would she think a respectable company would hire a teenager to run their social media accounts? And if she meant the business her parents own then she is really out of touch.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Yeah she seems pretty privileged/sheltered so it didn’t shock me that she would just assume all of her viewers have parents that own their own companies

whatsupdoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whatsupdoc »

i actually really love brooke's content and she is 100% the most relatable and down to earth out of her whole yt circle. the only thing that bugs me about her is how poorly she responds to any sort of criticism. she is SO defensive even when the criticism is polite and constructive and it drives me crazy sometimes. does anyone else know what i mean lol

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker

Brooke Miccio

Post by crusty gossip »

College youtuber, UGA student, and friend of Danielle Carolan. I'm usually a fan of her but she has her moments.

kayc23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kayc23 »

Honestly I like Brooke a lot more than her other YouTube friends. At least in vlogs she’ll admit she’s a mess and doesn’t try and cover up the fact that she gets hangovers and skips class occasionally. She seems like the most genuine of the lot.

Post by Guest »

Nothing pisses me off more than when she CONSTANTLY writes that she has a “productive day” and is such a “gal on the go” :barf: when she literallly says on Snapchat and in videos that she (recently) failed an exam and says that she’s terrible at time management. This girl is all smoke and mirrors.

Also her accent is like nails on a chalkboard and I can’t stand her lips. They’re always so swollen looking and her mouth is really spitty. Makes me want to throw up. She and her mom chew their gum like cows and it’s actually disgusting.

Autumnlove879
Learner
Learner

Post by Autumnlove879 »

kayc23 wrote:Honestly I like Brooke a lot more than her other YouTube friends. At least in vlogs she’ll admit she’s a mess and doesn’t try and cover up the fact that she gets hangovers and skips class occasionally. She seems like the most genuine of the lot.
I agree. She seems so much more real than Danielle at least. She is honest and I think she will graduate and make a career for herself.

Post by Guest »

Why does no one talk about brooke more? Let’s get this thread goin!

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Brooke is throwing a fit on twitter because Danielle has 43 pages and her thread is dead.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brooke Miccio

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

Okay everyone lets move the Brooke discussion away from Danielle and onto her on board. Here you go :tu:

Return to “Brooke Miccio”