Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

Post by slicker »

I can’t stop laughing about how Steven clearly felt uncomfortable with the questions asking if he’s supporting her and she MUST know this, because instead of just saying “no I am the breadwinner”, she edited in a clip from a previous video where he wasn’t around and she had let us know that she was financially supporting him. Like the communication is so OFF in this relationship. She has inside jokes with her viewers that she doesn’t have with her own fiancé. Even in the video talking about the proposal, “of course I didn’t know” and then looks at camera and smirks. This relationship seems very healthy.

lemoncello
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lemoncello »

I found her ex that was abusive. His ig is @mattnappy28

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

lemoncello wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:03 am
I found her ex that was abusive. His ig is @mattnappy28
how about let's not doxx people with 0 proof?

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

She's really pretty, however her good looks give her a pass for her asshole behaviour. I mean, if a below average person portrayed themselves like her, they'd be disliked.

I remember earlier on in her YT career, I called her out for promoting cosmetic procedures and her views and let me tell you, she is hell bent on her views... maybe I did come across as rude, but she got defensive and attacked me. I forget what I said exactly. I wasn't deterred from watching her (on and off), ha only bc I have plenty of time to waste, haha..

Recently I've watched how she comes across as annoying and entitled, giving art holier than tho vibes. She seems to be somewhat pleasant and nice, but acts like such a smart arse. Constantly has to tell her viewers how nice and non judgemental she is. If that was the case, she wouldn't have to tell anyone anything. Good for her for buying a house and acting like she's got her sh*t together. Idk if I'm sensitive but she is condescending about it - again smart arse vibes.

Someone mentioned that she's spoiled? Idk, l feel like she'd start world war iii if someone said this to her; since she goes on about how self made she is.

Pretzelk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pretzelk »

I can't even remember why I subscribed or when I subscribed but I watched a few of her videos and thought they were fine... until watched her "How To Look Good Without Makeup" video and it was literally just "clear your acne! drink water! get fillers! spray tan! get your hair done!"
It came off super snobby and I've been super put off by her ever since.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

I don't know who she is but I watched a series of her videos since she kept popping up on my recommendations...I was intrigued and she has gorgeous eyes. But afterwards, I felt like I had to purge and watch other things on the opposite end of whatever world she's in.

She's extremely shallow, vain, and narcissistic. Life is all about looking good or looking cute and being YouTube quirky. I don't know her well but I can tell that she is very privileged. The family is affluent and her parents had set her up for success. You can tell by the way her mom acts in the videos, she's like living vicariously through her little girl and wants her to be a famous ass model (or be in any lucrative career). Set her little girl up to be good-looking and wealthy forever. She works but she is no way self-made. If it wasn't for her model looks and parents, she would not have made it this far or even have a fraction of what she has now.

The whole vibe screams pursuit of money, looks, and fame....which is why I felt kind of gross after watching a list of her videos.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

I watched a few of her videos after watching that doctor's video reacting to her getting her fillers dissolved. She initially seems very intelligent and, as the doctor says, "like she's got a good head on her shoulders," but the more videos I watched the more she still seemed vapid and annoying. On one hand, I think it's good that she didn't sucked into the cycle of constantly getting more procedures done to "keep up with the Joneses" on social media, but I also think that it's not that hard to embrace your natural face when your skin is flawless and you look like a model. Not to say that someone naturally attractive can't be insecure, but she has no appearance-related attributes that anyone would actually be judging her for. She didn't decide to embrace a misshapen nose or barely-there thin top lip or anything. What she calls terrible, embarrassing acne is better than what my face has looked like every single day since middle school. I don't think she actually embraced her natural face, I think she got scared of the side effects of fillers and is trying to convince herself as much as her viewers that she's happier with her natural face. She still says she's very happy she got her boobs done, so clearly she still wants that figure which, to me, looks pretty unnaturally top-heavy.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Anyone see she posted "I'm single" tonight on her IG story?? Yikes... I wonder what happened. If I had to guess I'd say it had something to do with her being apart from him for months due to quarantine but idk.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

littlejxo wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 pm
Anyone see she posted "I'm single" tonight on her IG story?? Yikes... I wonder what happened. If I had to guess I'd say it had something to do with her being apart from him for months due to quarantine but idk.
So she explained on her IG that her fiancé told her he is not ready to move in together / get married, so she broke up with him. Not gonna lie, I never expected this! I'm also wondering if the lockdown made them grow apart (at least from his side)... :/

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:09 am
littlejxo wrote:
So she explained on her IG that her fiancé told her he is not ready to move in together / get married, so she broke up with him. Not gonna lie, I never expected this! I'm also wondering if the lockdown made them grow apart (at least from his side)... :/
I saw. I’m shocked as well honestly! I 100% think he did a lot of thinking when alone and learned he’d rather be on his own. I feel for her for sure, how do you just go from planning out your future with someone to not being with them anymore. I was always really envious of their relationship (what I saw of it anyways) and he seemed like a really good boyfriend to her. Kinda scary how someone can go from wanting to be with you forever to not feeling ready like that.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

littlejxo wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:24 pm
Charlotte973 wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
I saw. I’m shocked as well honestly! I 100% think he did a lot of thinking when alone and learned he’d rather be on his own. I feel for her for sure, how do you just go from planning out your future with someone to not being with them anymore. I was always really envious of their relationship (what I saw of it anyways) and he seemed like a really good boyfriend to her. Kinda scary how someone can go from wanting to be with you forever to not feeling ready like that.
Totally agree, I can't even imagine how she must feel right now. I really thought they were a couple that would last. He even had said he knew he was gonna marry her early on.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:43 am
littlejxo wrote:
Charlotte973 wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
Totally agree, I can't even imagine how she must feel right now. I really thought they were a couple that would last. He even had said he knew he was gonna marry her early on.
They just dud a video together and it didn't seem weird between them or anything. He just seemed uncomfortable with the idea of her doing onlyfans. Maybe it had something to do with that? Who knows. I think there's definitely more to the story that either she's not saying or he didn't say to her lol.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

littlejxo wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:22 pm
Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:43 am
littlejxo wrote:
Charlotte973 wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
They just dud a video together and it didn't seem weird between them or anything. He just seemed uncomfortable with the idea of her doing onlyfans. Maybe it had something to do with that? Who knows. I think there's definitely more to the story that either she's not saying or he didn't say to her lol.
Yes, I watched before she announced they broke up. He seemed very uncomfortable regarding the onlyfans thing. She was really trying to convince him to be ok with it and she seemed to have already made up her mind, but later on in the comments she wrote that they spoke about it more and she also decided it was not a good idea. Another thing I had thought when watching the video was that she looked much more excited to see him than him, but I thought it was just because the camera was there.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

Her relationship always seemed a little odd. My theory is that steven kept compromising his beliefs because alana is obviously out of his league in a conventional sense (model level pretty and financially successful) its obvious he's conservative, while she's flaunting around half naked on the internet. I think he kept letting things slide because of who she is, but they don't seem to have compatible lifestyles. I like alana for the most part, but sometimes she said/did things that would annoy me if i was steven, she constantly put his business out there, like talking about him being a virgin and she stressed over and over how she's the breadwinner and she's buying HIM a house. I think doing that might come off as being manipulative, like she's essentially saying he's indebted to her because she's financially supporting him. but was the house her idea of his? aspyn and parker have a similar dynamic imo

again, i do like alana, but I think because she's naturally a loud/outgoing person she probably dominated the relationship without knowing it and slowly pushed steven away. Alana would be better off with a youtube boyfriend, I was watching taylor laios and the dynamic she has with her boyfriend would work really well for alana imo. they have a ton of banter/chemistry and he's obviously social media minded. steven seems like he'd want to be the dominant one, he'd probably should date some girl next door type that wants to be a pregnant housewife. I think alana is too free spirted for steven, and steven is too conservative/normal for alana.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

_mei wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:24 am
Her relationship always seemed a little odd. My theory is that steven kept compromising his beliefs because alana is obviously out of his league in a conventional sense (model level pretty and financially successful) its obvious he's conservative, while she's flaunting around half naked on the internet. I think he kept letting things slide because of who she is, but they don't seem to have compatible lifestyles. I like alana for the most part, but sometimes she said/did things that would annoy me if i was steven, she constantly put his business out there, like talking about him being a virgin and she stressed over and over how she's the breadwinner and she's buying HIM a house. I think doing that might come off as being manipulative, like she's essentially saying he's indebted to her because she's financially supporting him. but was the house her idea of his? aspyn and parker have a similar dynamic imo

again, i do like alana, but I think because she's naturally a loud/outgoing person she probably dominated the relationship without knowing it and slowly pushed steven away. Alana would be better off with a youtube boyfriend, I was watching taylor laios and the dynamic she has with her boyfriend would work really well for alana imo. they have a ton of banter/chemistry and he's obviously social media minded. steven seems like he'd want to be the dominant one, he'd probably should date some girl next door type that wants to be a pregnant housewife. I think alana is too free spirted for steven, and steven is too conservative/normal for alana.
Definitely agree and yeah they do remind me of Aspyn and Parker as well lol. I got the impression she "wore the pants" and always got her way and he just went along with it. It also rubbed me the wrong way when she went on about buying HIM a house.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

littlejxo wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:54 pm
_mei wrote:

Definitely agree and yeah they do remind me of Aspyn and Parker as well lol. I got the impression she "wore the pants" and always got her way and he just went along with it. It also rubbed me the wrong way when she went on about buying HIM a house.
To be fair, I remember she emphasized that she was buying him a house because people kept assuming she was with him for his money.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

gossiponly wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:40 pm
littlejxo wrote:
_mei wrote:

To be fair, I remember she emphasized that she was buying him a house because people kept assuming she was with him for his money.
Really, what does he do? I was under the impression she made all the money.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

gossiponly wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
_mei wrote:

that's a good point, i'd be annoyed at being called a gold digger if I was the breadwinner tbh lol. but on the flipside, i'd still be embarrassed if my partner said I was financially dependent. I think she should've just emphasized being the homeowner rather than her buying him a home, the former is about empowering herself, while the latter sounds condescending. but i guess we'll find out what really happened since she's releasing an explanation video soon. i'm actually pumped for her side of the story

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

littlejxo wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:17 pm
gossiponly wrote:

Really, what does he do? I was under the impression she made all the money.
I dont know what he does and I dont think it is explained clearly. I think people were saying she was with him for his money not because they know he is rich but because they think he HAS TO BE RICH to have a girl like that while looking like he does.

_mei wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:09 am
gossiponly wrote:

that's a good point, i'd be annoyed at being called a gold digger if I was the breadwinner tbh lol. but on the flipside, i'd still be embarrassed if my partner said I was financially dependent. I think she should've just emphasized being the homeowner rather than her buying him a home, the former is about empowering herself, while the latter sounds condescending. but i guess we'll find out what really happened since she's releasing an explanation video soon. i'm actually pumped for her side of the story
I think you are right, I recently watched her video about why she decided not to buy a house and I did not completely watch it but in the video, she was saying that she did not want to purchase an expensive house because she did not want to have/take care of her future children while stressing about the money as she would be the "primary breadwinner" of the family. Or she said something like that, Im too lazy to go watch the video again. I mean, if I was married and my husband was making more money than me and emphasize this in social media in every chance, I would be very upset. If she said the exact thing except the breadwinner part, her point wouldnt be less valid. I think she just got carried away with her GirlBoss vibe.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I def feel kinda bad for Steven though in that it must be awful hearing “she’s too hot for you” left and right. Kinda sad that’s what our society focuses on. I’m also super excited for her explanation video. In her last video she mentioned there was a period where she thought “ok my relationship might be ending” so it obviously didn’t come out of nowhere. I can guarantee in the car video where they saw each other for the first time since covid that things were already going downhill. Hence why people said he was acting weird.

Return to “#-E”