Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

Post by ALeigh409 »

Anyone ever follow Alana Arbucci? She has a pretty small channel. I came across one of her videos where she was documenting getting fillers. I think she's 19 or 20, and a college drop out.. She's had cheek fillers, lip fillers, nose filler, undereye filler and her latest video was of breast augmentation.

Pretty sure she ONLY has a YouTube channel to get deals on all of these procedures. She's also a spoiled brat and fights anyone in her comments.

Riribeytaysel
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

Post by Riribeytaysel »

Wow! I didn’t know she got so much done. I just watched her tinder video and everyone was saying how beautiful she was but little do they know it’s all fake. In the video she was acting super entitled like when she said “I do t want him to think I don’t have friends” no one cares. “I guess ur supposed to put pictures” I just lost some braincells um obviously. The list goes on...

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

She acts SO ENTITLED!!!! Very surprised that any brands would want to sponsor her with her shitty, spoiled brat attitude.

Salty Spitoon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Salty Spitoon »

ALeigh409 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:59 pm
She acts SO ENTITLED!!!! Very surprised that any brands would want to sponsor her with her shitty, spoiled brat attitude.
Not only does she act entitled in general but she acts entitled when it comes to brand deals as well. She has multiple videos bashing brands who sponsored her. Sorry Alana, but if you talk shit about the brand that you are sponsoring in the same video that they are paying you a large sum of money to make, they’re going to feel cheated. What commercial, show, or movie have you ever seen that talks badly about the product that they are promoting? She also talks shit on brands who don’t offer to pay her as much as she wants to be offered. She seems to think she’s a celebrity. Please get over yourself dude. She’s lucky she has the opportunity to get sponsorships in the first place, but she’s too entitled to give a shit.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I just skimmed through the comments on her channel and yet again, it's filled with ditzy naive airheads per usual. All the 'Omggg, I wish I looked like you', 'You're goals' or 'You're the prettiest youtuber'. Lile damn, most people only subscribe to these girls solely for their appearance. So freaking shallow.

Hmmmm123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hmmmm123 »

Um I think this girl is low key insane honestly lmao.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Hmmmm123 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 am
OMG same. I can't pinpoint what it is about her that makes me think this lol. It's her eyes I think

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

Hmmmm123 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 am
SAME.
I'm honestly surprised more people don't talk about her, she's so self obsessed and shallow. I used to think she was cool and funny but all she does is use her channel to bitch and brag.

littleowls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littleowls »

Really creepy that she's engaged - isn't she like 21? Also her mom creeps me the hell out taking her to all these appointments for filler and inserting herself in her daughter's videos. She seems a little too eager to be a #Social Media Mom, if that makes sense.

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

I refuse to watch her videos but they keep popping up in my recommendations. Judging by the titles, she seems insufferable.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

No offense to anyone that has one to each their own

BUT

The Disney princess rings are hecka tacky, IMO

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

I used to like her (2018 and a little bit 2019) but she became so annoying I can't even watch her anymore even though I'm still subscribed. She's so in love with herself it's unwatchable. I can't believe the people around her (family, boyfriend etc) support her narcissism and vanity, they worship her and enabling her, no wonder she's getting worse and worse.

urjustasbad
Learner
Learner

Post by urjustasbad »

littleowls wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm
Really creepy that she's engaged - isn't she like 21? Also her mom creeps me the hell out taking her to all these appointments for filler and inserting herself in her daughter's videos. She seems a little too eager to be a #Social Media Mom, if that makes sense.
:rofl: :rofl:

urjustasbad
Learner
Learner

Post by urjustasbad »

What’s with all these pretty girls dating ugly guys? Do they not realize they deserve better?? I’m NOT saying looks are everything but... if the guys a douche bag at least let him be good looking

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Her new video where her MOTHER and fiancé rate her underwear is incredibly fucking weird. Also her boyfriends eyes are screaming SOS every time he’s in a video, somebody please get this man some help

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I just started watching her videos. I went through and watched a bunch of old vids. Can I just say her arguing that putting makeup on and getting fillers are comparable? How??? I put makeup on and remove it at the end of the day. Fillers alter my appearance until they dissolve/migrate. She literally get SO heated and defensive over the filler thing.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

I honestly think there’s validity in her filler/make-up and surgery/gym point.. HOWEVER..

Her elitist attitude is off putting. The whole gist of her new video is “people aren’t where I’m at”.. when speaking about other girls in her most recent video, “where are they now? Not where I am” and the proceeds to flash video titles “Married at 21” “Buying my own home” “bought a BMW” blah... fucking.. blah... is really revealing of what she values. And that’s status, external opinions, and money. It’s honestly fucking sad. I’m older than her, not married, not a homeowner and there’s nothing about her life that I envy like her deluded mind has convinced herself of. I can guarantee I lead a much richer life than her.

She’s actually depressing.

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

Its obv she's very into the hustle hard mentality but its really unnecessary at her age. Saying she's going to enjoy herself when she's older is stupid. There's no guarantee you'll even be around in 20 years time. I'm very similar in that I am financially stable, calculating and set on having a young family but so many of these people throw their youth away. She's saying how so many people her age can't buy a house, car, etc. Well, you're 21. Most of them don't want a house because they don't have a need for one. A lot of people have no business setting up roots for a family when they are 21 because they can enjoy their youth and freedom, live in x country of city for y amount of time, etc.

Some of her comments were kinda dumb. There's no reason why she couldn't do PA school because she didn't have a science background. I sucked at science in high school and did none in my last two years of high school but was top of the science faculty at Uni. It wasn't that hard. For someone who claims to be going all in, it doesn't sound like it if she thinks its so out of reach. Also she talks about how she didn't have it easy because her dad had it hard. Like sis, your dad had it hard before you were born. Then he started a successful company that allows him to support your whole family, like that's pretty wealthy lmao. You're not underprivileged because your dad was poor before you were even born.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

That story she literally STOPPED the clip for in editing to add with a voice over about her dad bearing gun shots in his neighborhood was so cringe that I got secondhand embarrassment.

Her prefrontal cortex has yet to fully develop and she speaks like she’s had real life hardship and experience when it’s clear that she hasn’t.

kami_kadze
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kami_kadze »

In her Why are we getting married video she mentions that once they buy a house and move there her parents would not support her and they asked her if she realises that. So it looks like the super savvy businesswoman doesnt pay for any house bills or groceries and even as if her parents supported her financially in other areas.

Return to “#-E”