Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

Post by vanillablue »

Does her hubby work? He seems like he just enjoys her making money so he doesn’t have to work so hard. Just like a showpiece. I don’t think he’s religious in any sort of sense or ever was. Maybe more culturally desi religious like going to mosque and celebrating this that the other. But then again they do live in Leicester and that’s like mini india.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

i think that too! does he not work he is always at home dozing around what a doormat! and for pearl daisy she is just in to worldly materilistic world half of the time they forget they even muslims but imo they both very fake everything about them is fake, she doesnt care she's taken off her hijab and wants to show the world how beautiful this aunty in her 40s with 100 of layers of make up plastered over her skinny long face or maybe she is suffering from eating disorder just to look slim.. but she is aging we can see that for sure, also osama needs to man up he is one of those typical doormat goofy hubby :FU:

hairy_pinkerton
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by hairy_pinkerton »

She has been reading your comments.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

And u’d think she’d have thick skin by now and why does her hair look sooooo dry needs some serious deep conditioning

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

With Osama it’s I’m proud of my wife she’s amazing etc etc (because He doesn’t have to do much). He probably found it hard providing for her initially hence why she started pearl daisy. Once she got successful he thought let me join her. Didn’t he do architecture or something?

It’s good she’s reading because she needs to understand her viewers feel she’s a fraud. People watched her thinking ohh yeah look you can practise Islam and be modern. But now with each day a layer of Hayaa or modesty goes. You CAN not wear the hijab and still be modest in dress, character etc etc. It’s been like Jekyll and Hyde with her trying to be an older zoella.

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

She’s still selling hijabs?? Even modelling for them? Seriously?

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

She’s a complete different person from when she started it brought out the worst of her once she got popular. I use to watch her in earlier years she was alright then acted much more religious then tho. Now she’s like every other influencer nothing special. she’s like Dina still benefiting off Muslims by selling hijabs like she did with her modestly book

helltotheno
Learner
Learner

Post by helltotheno »

vanillablue wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:00 am
With Osama it’s I’m proud of my wife she’s amazing etc etc (because He doesn’t have to do much). He probably found it hard providing for her initially hence why she started pearl daisy. Once she got successful he thought let me join her. Didn’t he do architecture or something?

It’s good she’s reading because she needs to understand her viewers feel she’s a fraud. People watched her thinking ohh yeah look you can practise Islam and be modern. But now with each day a layer of Hayaa or modesty goes. You CAN not wear the hijab and still be modest in dress, character etc etc. It’s been like Jekyll and Hyde with her trying to be an older zoella.

Exactly like modest so called street wearing the hijab and dancing infront of world and his wife and flirting with her PA and God knows any man she finds now she's dumped her husband again these Muslims are worse than non believers at least they don't pretend to be somebody they're not. Honestly Kate Middleton has more clsss then these pathetic women

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Oh man she looks hideous! Old, sick and boring, who does she appeal too?

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

still boring af...posing in wedding clothes in the kitchen etc who does it? shes so pointless.

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

She looks like a woman in her 40’s trying to dress like someone in their 20’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

she dresses like a granma her days are over,she's trying too hard now she needs a life she tries to act too cool but it does not suit her one bit probably mid-life crisis... she's messed her face up IMO she looked well better in a hijab :roll:

Azbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Azbo »

I watched her from the very start when she was modest and beautiful. She was humble, and not materialistic. I learnt so much from her and was encouraged to wear hijab.

Slowly she stopped saying "assalamo alaikum" in her videos. Then she stopped all association with Islam and religion. Then she pulled off the hijab and made a video about it when the BLM was at the forefront of everything. Sebinah and others pulled her up on that.

Now theres a Chanel bag in every picture. A random fake pose which she claims her husband took candidly. An obsession with modelling ugly outfits and shoes... constant bragging about her relationship. 37 trying to be 17 🙄

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

She looked like a QUEEN in her hijab. Now she just looks like an average joe.

cuteyno1
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteyno1 »

There was a time around 10 years ago when she didn't like any skin showing and would talk at length about wearing polo necks or sleeves under dresses. Now she doesn't mind having pictures taken in short sleeves.

There really has to be a chanel purse in each shot lol

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Lol. I think shes improved alot in termw if dress sense but her choices are so expensive. Its classy for women her age so its nice inspiration however you have to be super slim to wear the same stuff lol false advertising lol . She looks nice with or without hijab.. typical instagram lifestyle now. She has financially done very well by the looks of things, i find it inspiring. Does she make money off her like to know it links too? Maybe thats why shes focussing on western stuff more now than her weird leather hijabs. Kinky shit there lol

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Yawn yawn boring aunty amena 🙄

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

A lot of the things she gets including clothes must be free because she’s a cheapskate normally. She’s taken her hijab off so that she can promote more brands and earn more money. She looked decent when she started but when she became Amena the makeup guru or whatever she looked like your typical YouTuber. Somehow she’s stunted her maturity/personal growth because her views are dated. She needs to sit down with her daughter or someone and learn about what it means to be British Asian and Muslim in this day and age and the struggles they face. She has some crappy views about women not getting married till after 30 (saying that okay etc etc when she got married at 21-22ish...she was desperate hence found osama on Hi 5) and how sexual growth begins after 30 that’s what science says apparently. She she’s feeling extra horny now? What about all those teens who are trying to stay away from haram? What she telling them? I trust her to show us some Islamic books she’s been reading and giving reviews saying this that the other after reading my comment here. Ohh and why does she constantly need to show her and osama in teenage poses giving her a peck on the cheek. We know you love each other but something about it all seems like she’s insecure. Or it’s the fact that now I’ve taken my hijab off he can do what he wants...even snog me in public.. give it a few more months and it’ll be worse...omg we can’t keep our hands off each other even though we’ve been married so many years...I also think she’ll have a baby in a few years...to make up for this phase she’s going through...

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Yikes her content is RUBBISH! She needs to retire! Her clothes and dress sense is horrible and her hair is so blugh!

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

The aunty is trying to hard to find viewers she has lost her charm time is running out shez too old to be doing all this need’s to concentrate more on her children..does not suit a muslim married lady doing all this especially at her age

Return to “#-E”