Earthling Maxi/ Maximiliane Hansen

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Earthling Maxi/ Maximiliane Hansen

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's gained a lot of weight since starting to eat animal products again, she seems to eat a lot of sweets/desserts so it's not surprising. Her content is really sporadic and has been for awhile, she needs to try harder.

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lookingatthesun »

Her ex boyfriend stopped following her on instagram.. She also doesn't follow him wonder how that happened. They were together for a long time.
At the time of the break up she really annoyed me. Like of course don't stay with someone in a relationship if you don't love the person anymore but she kept saying that she wanted to enjoy her life and experience new things which to me sounded weird. One moment she was like "my parents are moving overseas and about a year later me and kel are going to move maybe to Berlin" meaning he would have to make the effort since he has a real career. The next minute she's acting like a baby missing her parents and leaves only to break up with him the moment he gets to Germany to visit her. I would be so pissed

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:37 am
She's gained a lot of weight since starting to eat animal products again, she seems to eat a lot of sweets/desserts so it's not surprising. Her content is really sporadic and has been for awhile, she needs to try harder.
This girl is "treating" herself all day long. She doesn't do anything else so it doesn't surprise me that she gained that much weight. She's constantly travelling and eating out. Even when she's at home she's cooking like once a week. She's also been partying in Berlin. Let's just pray she doesn't become a pill popping queen there's enough of those girls in that city

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she hasn't uploaded to YT in a month? I guess insta must be more lucrative

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

So happy to see lots of new people posting in this thread. I seriously find it to be the most entertaining one on this site. I am just going to get some things off my chest that have been building up lol

Everything she showed on her instagram story today:
- Eggs and avocado toast and coffee at Single O - c. $25
- Trying on clothes in a shop
- getting a donut and iced matcha, c. $12.
Look at the incredible number of vegan options:
And what does she choose?
The non-vegan one. (her friend got the vegan cake on the right).
- Nails done at a Sydney salon. Minimum $50

First of all, this consumerist and self-centred lifestyle is seriously out of date and gross in 2020. Second of all, it is insane to me that she casually spends $75 in a typical day, not including any clothes purchased. For her, a day in the life also involves zero work; zero material contribution to the economy whatsoever. I'm sure she would claim that her "content creation" is a 24/7 job in which she tirelessly adds value, justifying her addiction to the relentless purchase of more and more stuff.

Which brings me to my second point. Her entire existence as a "creative" on this journey toward success and fulfilment (kindly supported by her parents).

I just want to set up a quick juxtaposition between Maximilane and Margaret Zhang, a fellow Australian "creative" at the top of her game. Which one is transforming the mundane into an artistic vision? Which one is a complete grifter?

(The fashion photos would be even more devastating for Maxi.)

It's not hard to make an image look cohesive at face value if you make sure there is no colour in it. Yet even then, the awkwardness of the composition of all Maxi's photos is obvious, and creates a sense of unease and discomfort. If she seriously thinks she'll be handed a career in marketing / consulting / fashion when instagram dries up, she has a rude shock awaiting her. You have to actually earn respect in these industries through hard work and innovation.

I'd actually be scared if I were her. Her CV is pretty empty. It includes a middling IB score, dropping out of a non-prestigious university course, and a some sponsored instagram posts that are increasingly few and far between. (Would even wager her only #spons of late, for Glassons, were not paid but she was merely gifted clothes. In her Youtube videos she has gone to multiple events for them in exchange for a few free, low quality, fast fashion pieces - and something to do with her time to appear legitimate.) Any employer would be right to be concerned about her ability to work real hours and not pout at herself in the viewfinder all day.

I can't tell what's behind her hubris: is it her brief success as a result of being at the right place at the right time (the vegan movement in 2014) - an ethical movement she exploited and discarded? Or has she always thought she is naturally gifted (the way she talks in videos about her future plans is scary and really underscores this). Thoughts?

(Sidenote: Margaret also raised awareness of the bushfires in her homeland with some incredible photography, a powerfully written message and by donating 100% of profits she made from selling her work on her website during that time. Maxi was noticeably silent about the crisis, which really says everything about her character.)

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:55 am
Her ex boyfriend ... has a real career.
Totally agree with you on everything except this. He has been a "self employed" cryptocurrency trader since 2017 and has no training or education in finance. I'd argue it's the most comprehensively "not real" career you could possibly think of. My guess is he's living off whatever money he has left from the Bitcoin spike a few years ago.

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

le_mourin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 am

Look at the incredible number of vegan options:
And what does she choose?
The non-vegan one. (her friend got the vegan cake on the right).
I also saw this and it really annoyed me! If anyone needed more proof that she only did the vegan thing for clout and other selfish reasons, then this is it. She's so stupid for making it so obvious that the shop has a ton of vegan options and yet she goes for the non-vegan one. For someone who praised veganism a few years ago online...
She could have really stood out with the whole vegan thing but she chose to just be like every other girl on Instagram posting their 4€ baguette pictures #aEsThEtiCs
At least we all know that there's already too many of those on Instagram and sadly most of them are also more photogenic than miss Hansen

le_mourin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:54 am
Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:55 am
Her ex boyfriend ... has a real career.
I totally agree with you on everything except this. He has been a "self-employed" cryptocurrency trader since 2017 and has no training or education in finance. I'd argue it's the most comprehensively "not real" career you could possibly think of. My guess is he's living off whatever money he has left from the Bitcoin spike a few years ago.
Ok didn't really know what his job was. I somehow thought he worked in finances and was working for a business full time.

Sunlightsorwhat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sunlightsorwhat »

This girl is stinking rich. Is that a Carrier watch she is wearing on her last instagram picture ?? She is always trying to be soooo relatable but she just comes off as really privileged and show off... i used to really like her and her content. I got subscribed to her channel thanks to her whole vegan vibe and i'm so disappointed to see that she is just an another influencer wannabee with no depth.

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Sunlightsorwhat wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:05 am
This girl is stinking rich. Is that a Carrier watch she is wearing on her last instagram picture ?? She is always trying to be soooo relatable but she just comes off as really privileged and show off... i used to really like her and her content. I got subscribed to her channel thanks to her whole vegan vibe and i'm so disappointed to see that she is just an another influencer wannabee with no depth.
I don't know if it's a cartier watch. But I wouldn't be surprised since she's miss "I just had to treat myself to a new prada bag". It's obvious that she lives of her parents money. She's lazy af. After working for 2 minutes needs to treat herself because wow that was so hard. She hasn't posted on YouTube in over a month and it's not like she wasn't travelling and having the opportunity to get content.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Lookingatthesun wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 pm
Sunlightsorwhat wrote:
I don't know if it's a cartier watch. But I wouldn't be surprised since she's miss "I just had to treat myself to a new prada bag". It's obvious that she lives of her parents money. She's lazy af. After working for 2 minutes needs to treat herself because wow that was so hard. She hasn't posted on YouTube in over a month and it's not like she wasn't travelling and having the opportunity to get content.
I mean Maxi seems like such a boring girl, she doesn’t have a job (I don’t think she can call YT her job she barely posts), doesn’t go to school, doesn’t go to the gym on a regular basis (maybe once or twice a week if that, but she always falls off and then back on), doesn’t have any hobbies (all I see her do is talk about Netflix but everyone watches tv). There’s literally nothing for her TO film unless she’s travelling or doing a haul. Plus people are complaining about her always treating herself, which is the only other thing she does. I don’t understand how she spends her days. As someone said, she’s probably just a party girl...

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:12 am
Lookingatthesun wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 pm
Sunlightsorwhat wrote:
I mean Maxi seems like such a boring girl, she doesn’t have a job (I don’t think she can call YT her job she barely posts), doesn’t go to school, doesn’t go to the gym on a regular basis (maybe once or twice a week if that, but she always falls off and then back on), doesn’t have any hobbies (all I see her do is talk about Netflix but everyone watches tv). There’s literally nothing for her TO film unless she’s travelling or doing a haul. Plus people are complaining about her always treating herself, which is the only other thing she does. I don’t understand how she spends her days. As someone said, she’s probably just a party girl...
All she's done in Berlin since she's moved there is party, go out to eat, go out to drink coffee and buy furniture and decoration for her apartment.

On her instagram bio she writes "working anywhere/everywhere" :rofl: she cracks me up

pizzalurker
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzalurker »

Pretty sure her dad was the co-founder and director of Amaysim, a big phone company in Australia. that explains a lot

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I can’t believe Maxi makes almost no content now. It’s quarantine! Everyone is stuck at home and generally bored, it’s the perfect time to make videos! All she wants to do is vlog, but she could easily take some fashion content (something like shopping from your closet, or minimize with me) or a q&a. With no content her channel will probably only go downhill.

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

Yep, now is truly the time to show off her content creation skills. It's as if she has been in training for this moment for years by sitting around alone in her massive under-decorated apartment.

I'm sure that two years ago, when she dropped out of university and sat down to discuss her career plan with her businessman father, he explained the importance of having a set of unique selling points. This holds particularly true in a fickle and saturated market such as Instagram influencing.

But the few outfits she's posted have been basic and cheap-looking. She's only just caught on to last year's fast fashion trends, such as tie dye, zebra print and cardigans. Even the hallowed fashion houses of &OtherStories and Zara have long since shoved that rubbish onto their clearance racks.

Not to mention the god-awful chains she insists on piling over everything, creating a ridiculous and over-the top impression when combined with her overgrown frizzy hair and the heinous Balenciaga triple-S sneakers she insists go with everything.

She only posts about extremely mainstream cultural trends like trashy Netflix reality shows and Frank Ocean.
Her taste in memes is not even slightly funny.
She is behind on everything. I don't know who she's "influencing" apart from bot followers and a handful of 11 year old girls who don't know any better.

She repeats ad nauseam all the self-love and empowerment rhetoric but of course that only applies to empowering herself. There's never been a moment of consideration for what others are going through right now.

This is mentioned all the time but I can't believe her 'career' is still going. Obviously it would never be able to sustain itself without her parents' help. Sadly, they are just feeding her laziness and outsized ego.

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

It's really sad that she acts like a boss! :rofl: bitch where????

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

She addressed the veganism thing in her new vlog, and also says she's been drinking and smoking a lot. Said she eats fish, eggs and dairy, but still hasn't eaten meat in 7 years. I swear I remember an IG story of eggs benedict with ham at a cafe earlier this year though.
Says it's because she's grown as a person, which a) is untrue because she is at the level of a 15-year-old in terms of vanity, selfishness, social media addiction and dependency on her parents, and b) confirms that she was only ever in it for weight loss. The way she described things, it was like she was semi-laughing about what an uptight vegan she was, saying she's had some kind of personal growth journey and become more carefree. True in a sense, but it's not a positive change... she has no responsibilities or achievements. The main issue is the way she puts her insane privilege front and centre, and refuses to exhibit any kind of concern for the suffering going on in the world. It just makes her come off as a bit of a shell of a person.

Overall a really boring vlog. The singing and trying to seem fun was really forced, which was a bit cringey. She really seems like a lost soul with no uniqueness/creativity and nothing to contribute.
Anyone still following her? I wouldn't blame you if not lol. I might make a thread on another website in case GG shuts down, let me know if you're interested.
Vlog:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's addressed it before, actually multiple times, I don't know how anyone misses it or why anyone is still asking, she definitely talked about it when she started eating fish and talked about it when she was eating eggs again too.

And I thought the same thing, not every change is positive and "growth" can be regressive. She's also been traveling this whole year, maybe not far but she seems like she's constantly on trains, so I don't know why she's acting like she can't go anywhere.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she only did the vegan thing for weight loss imo
I remember years and years ago she said what made her go vegan was reading Skinny Bitch
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skinny-Bitch-K ... 0762424931 there's the link to have a little read.

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Le_mourin I would be interested! I miss talking shit about this girl. She's so boring and dumb. She lives from her parents money and acts like she's a boss and then treats herself to expensive designer bags? Like she earned the money by herself. Girl you've posted like 3 videos in the last year! Her parents are basically neighbours with mine (not direct, but they live in the same area) and I dread the day I see this clown walking on the street when visiting them lol. Her family and her are constantly breaking covid rules. She hangs out with lots of friends at the same time and it's only allowed that one household visits another household at the time. So either they all live under the same roof or they are basically assholes that don't give a fuck about people that are suffering right now because of this virus, those dying, those overworked and those who have lost their jobs and business.
I haven't followed her accounts for years but I sometimes check her stories and she's so lame with her devil horns+bloody nose filter. I also cringe everytime she makes a story talking in german because she tries so hard to talk like a cool 15yo.
She obviously was only into veganism for the weight loss and once she realised it wasn't working for her she said fuck it. Berlin is one of the most vegan friendly cities in Europe so she has no excuse...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Why is she acting like a 16 year old ho just started drinking and smoking?

Return to “#-E”