Crystal Conte - Comatose and Living off Dean's Dime | Part 2

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Crystal Conte - Comatose and Living off Dean's Dime | Part 2

Post by snap2it »

makeupguru101x wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 am
Wait was she kicked out of the kitty squad?
No, no. Sorry that was me. I meant should be. There's nothing to suggest anyone is siding with one or the other. But as an observation they all just hang out together as they have YouTube in common.

Another TTC video. Complaining, waving around test sticks.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by mysterychild36 »

In her newest video about ovulation someone commented to ask why she's not doing the laparoscopy or HSG and Crystal says again it's because her intuition told her not to and it's because the problem is with her luteal phase and these procedures won't help with that. NO CRYSTAL IT WON'T - THESE ARE SEPARATE ISSUES. Why can't she understand that she could BOTH be having issues with her luteal phase and have something like blocked tubes?!

So if she sorts out her period naturally, that won't help her conceive if her tubes are blocked. Then she'll have to spend more months getting those issues fixed too - it makes more sense to do these checks at the same time so it's not creating more of a delay!! The irony is Crystal is so impatient with her constant "why isnt it happening yet??" cries that it's weird that her decision to not do the lap could potentially cost her even more time.

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by candypinkstar »

Tanya did well to say what she said. Well done to the poster who copied and pasted the comment.

So she's convinced herself she has a blood issue now because she's itchy and irritable at night?

Also, hate how she keeps referring to having a procedure or surgery (laparoscopy) as being, "sliced and diced".

We're not in the stone age Crystal. But if you're convinced we are, are you going to go through labour and delivery like they did in the olden times too? :roll:

I have to agree though she wants this beautiful, I fell pregnant when he looked at me type of story to tell her friends, whoever she hasn't pissed off anyway.

Post by Guest »

candypinkstar wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Tanya did well to say what she said. Well done to the poster who copied and pasted the comment.

So she's convinced herself she has a blood issue now because she's itchy and irritable at night?

Also, hate how she keeps referring to having a procedure or surgery (laparoscopy) as being, "sliced and diced".

We're not in the stone age Crystal. But if you're convinced we are, are you going to go through labour and delivery like they did in the olden times too? :roll:

I have to agree though she wants this beautiful, I fell pregnant when he looked at me type of story to tell her friends, whoever she hasn't pissed off anyway.

She’s going to have no friends left after all this. It’s ridiculous. She’s pushing them all away then when/if she does fall pregnant she’ll be whinging about having no support. She comes across as so selfish and everything is all about her.

Exactly! How does she expect to give birth, or possible c section if she can’t have a laparoscopy

LisaHills
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LisaHills »

Lol she literally only has a few friends now. She’s lost Tanya, Senay & Jacob.. if that doesn’t say enough about her, I don’t know what does. Wonder how long Arna and Rachel will hang around..

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

candypinkstar wrote:

It's so weird. She gets that doctors don't just suggest laparoscopies for their own sick fetish of cutting human flesh right?! There's a reason the doc suggested this. Maybe she didn't like that doctor but that's no reason to keep saying on the videos, which are for "education" purposes remember, that you don't want to do it cos your doctor wanted to "slice and dice" you. Chill.

It's hard to take her supposed message of medical autonomy seriously when she's so infantile.

Post by Guest »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 pm
candypinkstar wrote:

It's so weird. She gets that doctors don't just suggest laparoscopies for their own sick fetish of cutting human flesh right?! There's a reason the doc suggested this. Maybe she didn't like that doctor but that's no reason to keep saying on the videos, which are for "education" purposes remember, that you don't want to do it cos your doctor wanted to "slice and dice" you. Chill.

It's hard to take her supposed message of medical autonomy seriously when she's so infantile.

It’s hardly slicing and dicing either. Laparoscopic surgery is literally 2-5 tiny incisions in the abdomen. The most painful part is the post operative gas pain in the abdo coz they pump a bit it to get inflate/get a good look at everything. They don’t event use stitches these days for the incisions, it’s literally skin glue. She’s being so dramatic

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

Yeah Crystal, these well educated, well respected and well recognised medical and fertility professionals have no idea what they’re doing. You’d be a piece of meat on the butcher’s block in the OR. 🙄🙄🙄 far our girl- you do realise Grey’s Anatomy isn’t real life? If the Fallopian tube is blocked, a smiley face on your pee stick means jack shit.
Not one woman on any ttc/ltttc forum I’ve been on has ever gone via TCM and natural therapies alone. They always use it as a complementary therapy. She’s got a screw loose somewhere.
Finally talk of temping. Maybe she might learn how to read her CM too. Ha. Not. She’s so freaking juvenile.
I can’t see the “work wives” putting up with this shit much longer. Good on the others for walking away.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Exactly! It's classified as keyhole surgery. Out of interest I watched Tim and Celeste's YouTube channel and Celeste did a really good video on the procedure and the discomfort afterwards.

The Doctors must be fed up with her. I'm sure we've all experienced some doctor's who are a bit abrupt, but don't take that to heart.

Oh yes the "work wives" that'll be interesting to see.Though do they have anything else in common besides YouTube?

The problem is Crystal is so isolated and she is stuck in her own head, where if Crystal doesn't want to do something, then Crystal doesn't have to. Like a medical procedure, a steady job, clean her beauty room. Meanwhile Dean is slaving away at work.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

I think it's really interesting that she is being sponsored by weight watchers but hasn't said she had lost any weight.
I would never use WW after seeing that! I mean not that I would I actuall do keto

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

What's up with her chest? Is it patchy tan? Or is it something else? Image

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Patchy tan, maybe sun damage

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Speaking of that beauty clinic. Is this all sponsored/gifted? Crystal mentions them a lot and so does Rachel Lee.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

forgot wrote:What's up with her chest? Is it patchy tan? Or is it something else? Image

I believe that's her rosecea.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

snap2it wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Speaking of that beauty clinic. Is this all sponsored/gifted? Crystal mentions them a lot and so does Rachel Lee.
I’m going with sponsored. Between that and WW that’s all she posts on Insta. Gotta earn them $$ for herbs.... and pee sticks!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

louigirl wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:43 pm
snap2it wrote:
I’m going with sponsored. Between that and WW that’s all she posts on Insta. Gotta earn them $$ for herbs.... and pee sticks!
Crystal mentioned in an Insta story this morning that it's #notspon. Now the next question is was the service provided for free or heavily discounted in return to be mentioned on social media?

LisaHills
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LisaHills »

snap2it wrote:
louigirl wrote:
snap2it wrote:
Crystal mentioned in an Insta story this morning that it's #notspon. Now the next question is was the service provided for free or heavily discounted in return to be mentioned on social media?
Oh she most likely got it for free. Whatever helps her sleep at night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

LisaHills wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 pm
snap2it wrote:
louigirl wrote:
snap2it wrote:

Hmmm. I think those stories might’ve been #notspon but some other stories definitely have been sponsored. There’s way too much effort on Crystal’s part for them not to have been.
But yeah. Definitely free. I wonder what her naturopath and acupuncturist would be saying about the products used, despite the clinic saying they’re ttc and preggy friendly. Surely blood rushing to the help heal the face is not her main objective right now.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

louigirl wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:44 pm
LisaHills wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 pm
snap2it wrote:
louigirl wrote:
snap2it wrote:

Hmmm. I think those stories might’ve been #notspon but some other stories definitely have been sponsored. There’s way too much effort on Crystal’s part for them not to have been.
But yeah. Definitely free. I wonder what her naturopath and acupuncturist would be saying about the products used, despite the clinic saying they’re ttc and preggy friendly. Surely blood rushing to the help heal the face is not her main objective right now.
I agree! That's what made me question it. Why go to so much trouble to mention them? There must be some kind of arrangement. Unless Crystal is really paying the full service fee for all these facials and is just promoting the business out of the kindness of her heart. 😩

Speaking of the holistic approach Crystal is kinda taking. If I was her, I would give us alcohol. Just to be on the safe side.

Post by Guest »

I feel like the weight watchers sponsorship/ambassador thing, whatever it was, didn’t really work out for either party lol. Crystal hasn’t lost any visible weight, nor has she mentioned any weight loss which is what “weight watchers” is about. And there’s not a single trace of her on their Instagram. They’re not using her as promotional material. Seems a bit of a flop

Return to “Crystal Conte”