mintpeace10
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ericas Girly World

Post by mintpeace10 »

Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:59 am
All her friends - Val and the blonde Brazilian with the fake boobs are in Mykonos at the moment dancing around and shopping. Poor Erica still driving to Miami to window shop.
She and her ‘90s Audi might get blown away by the hurricane headed to Miami lol

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Erica's favourites :rofl: She loves a street hooker outfit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She is such a hypocrite!

She loves to talk about the environment and that we should avoid using plastic cups, straws etc... the only problem is that she loves fast fashion and she loves many other things that goes against the "save the environment" that she loves to preach.

I really wish that someone could actually put her on her place.

She is bitchy and loves to judge others but when someone judges her she gets all defensive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:48 pm
Erica's favourites :rofl: She loves a street hooker :rofl: :rofl: :staple hooker outfits are definitely covered especially with the bathing suits that she wears as a bodysuit bitch knows how to make the day to night transition :rofl:

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

mintpeace10 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
Erica's favourites :rofl: She loves a street hooker :rofl: :rofl: :staple hooker outfits are definitely covered especially with the bathing suits that she wears as a bodysuit bitch knows how to make the day to night transition :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

She never finished the title of her latest video so I will do it for her! couples that shop together get homeless together. They have zero furniture, no money to pay for a car (Erica and Crystal share a 90s Audi which Scott is fixing because they won’t bring it to a garage) but hey they have lots of bs materialistic things bravo ! :tu:

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Erica's favourites :rofl: She loves a street hooker outfit.
I swear she is trolling us with the clothes she puts up that she wants. I didn’t get to screenshot the latest batch but think short, puffy sleeves, frilly, overly designed (high neck, lace inserts, frills, you name it).

These are not your dresses Erica! You look like an overgrown 6 year old in them. They are dresses for Elle Fanning, not you.

She honestly was wanting this dress.
F0E52C00-00DD-4D5E-82C9-EE6AAC7E5199.jpeg

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

Quagmire in a dress lol

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:54 pm
She is such a hypocrite!

She loves to talk about the environment and that we should avoid using plastic cups, straws etc... the only problem is that she loves fast fashion and she loves many other things that goes against the "save the environment" that she loves to preach.

I really wish that someone could actually put her on her place.

She is bitchy and loves to judge others but when someone judges her she gets all defensive.
She is one of the worst! She thinks she's better than everyone else and feels the need to call people out. Who made you a judge? She is such a judgemental person and her personality makes her so unattractive.
I hate the way she speaks, her fake boobs, how rude she is in her comments to people that don't agree with her. No wonder her youtube channel isn't growing at all!

catonroof1
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by catonroof1 »

How come she drives a cheap old car? I thought Erica was a “baller”

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Erica always has an agenda. She bought her Hermes SA cake for her Birthday. We all know why she did this.

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 pm
Erica always has an agenda. She bought her Hermes SA cake for her Birthday. We all know why she did this.
She’s a kiss-ass

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Oh god I tried to watch her latest video where she went to the LV opening party and oh god she is such an embarrassment!

She was clearly tipsy and was behaving in such a weird way.

A classic example that buying expensive stuff does not mean you have class and manners as when she has one too many she is just loud and behave like an uneducated person.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I'm literally avoiding that video like the plague because I know I wouldn't be able to handle the second hand embarrassment. Why does she behave like she's still in her 20's?

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She is always squeezing her boobs in some low cut top and wearing short skirts. Her tackiness does not let her see how bad she looks.

Not even her daughter dress like that. She is trying so hard to be young and fresh probably why she is always complaining that certain brands are for old people.

Post by Guest »

When she dresses in low-cut clothing like that, I don’t think she realizes how much it ages her. She’s not an ugly woman, but let’s face it, she looks older and no amount of skimpy clothes can hide her age.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 am
She is always squeezing her boobs in some low cut top and wearing short skirts. Her tackiness does not let her see how bad she looks.
I found the short skirt okay, but the top is a nope, the whole look is not flattering at all.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by hello_dimmy »

I wish she would give up those puffy sleeves. She wears that style to death. On one of her recent style tips she was blabbing about how you can end up looking like you always wear the same thing; she needs to take one of her own tips and stay away from those ugly floral prints she chooses and puffy sleeves for once.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Nance wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:52 pm
notsosilly10 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 am
I found the short skirt okay, but the top is a nope, the whole look is not flattering at all.
I have always learned that we gotta choose what to have on display. If you are showing your cleavage wear with a longer skirt or pants. If you are having a mini skirt wear with a nicer top that covers most of it.
Erica wants to wear all at once, this might have to do with some insecurities that she may have it. Scott is younger so maybe she thinks that by showing it all he will keep on being attracted to her.

There are places and places. If she was holidaying in europe or at the beach somewhere then it is ok.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

The puffy sleeves.... ugh. Erica has an enviable body but she is tall and a bit bigger boned. The puffy sleeves are a better look on a petite, thin lady if one MUST wear that awful style.

Return to “#-E”