Ericas Girly World

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ericas Girly World

Post by notsosilly10 »

Erica said that she spoke to every person who donated and that she keep on contacting with mist of them. She also said that she sent updates to all of them.

It seems that it is not exactly the truth...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milkandcookies_wow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Milkandcookies_wow »

He keeps saying he will release a new video ... but keeps pushing it back? Wonder what he has to say about those DMs between him and Erica.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Look here. This is a thread about Erica. I can understanding when it was first introduced that Drew may have had some issues with Erica and that's why he was initially brought up in this thread, but it all seems to have nothing to do with what we are discussing here.

Can we stop derailing with discussions about who/what Drew does or doesn't have and keep this thread about Erica?

Why not create a thread dedicated to this Drew person?

Peoplearedumb1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Peoplearedumb1 »

drogers4205 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 am
Look here. This is a thread about Erica. I can understanding when it was first introduced that Drew may have had some issues with Erica and that's why he was initially brought up in this thread, but it all seems to have nothing to do with what we are discussing here.

Can we stop derailing with discussions about who/what Drew does or doesn't have and keep this thread about Erica?

Why not create a thread dedicated to this Drew person?

Erica just uploaded a main channel video about the situation, this is def on topic.

Post by Guest »

Erica has not been totally truthful...if she is commenting back on the Drew's video then she has watched the video.
She says she doesn't call people out who have fakes...erm her IG stories have named and shamed people.
She says Drew derided her for having a basic Birkin ...yet she derides people who have basic LV bags and talks about her luxury stairwell...
She says she doesn't look for drama especially with small youtubers with 3K subscribers...yet here she is making a 40 min rant video response about a small youtuber with 3K subscribers.
She has named him in her video by posting their IG communications...well everyone who didn't know about him will watch him now.
All this drama is so unbecoming. The indignity of it all....silence would have been pure platinum.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I agree let's keep the discussion about Erica only, I don't really care about what Drews does or says about her.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:54 am
Erica said that she spoke to every person who donated and that she keep on contacting with mist of them. She also said that she sent updates to all of them.

It seems that it is not exactly the truth...
I can't find this video now? Why did she delete it? Or was it removed?

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

I do not understand why Drew is so obsessed with Erika, SERIOUSLY. The new vid (Drew) with clickbait is seriously disturbed. He is actually sick in his head.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Her video's been unlisted, weird. Here's the link if anyone wants to watch it

Namima
Learner
Learner

Post by Namima »

Nance wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:59 pm
I've just watch the Orlando shopping and I think she still tried the bathing suit (Chanel) without underwear. Do the stores really allow this kind of stuff?
I think she did try it on without underwear. Yuck. And if she did, educated grown ass woman that she is, that's disgusting !!!

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Namima wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:28 am
Nance wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:59 pm
I've just watch the Orlando shopping and I think she still tried the bathing suit (Chanel) without underwear. Do the stores really allow this kind of stuff?
I think she did try it on without underwear. Yuck. And if she did, educated grown ass woman that she is, that's disgusting !!!
I remembered when she tried her Fendi swimsuit and I felt disgusted as it was so tight plus she had up her butt. So gross that she thinks it is normal to do that.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Wow, Erica continues to prove that she lacks any class whatsoever. That tacky video title is such a total desperate ploy for clicks and boy, doesn't she loooove the drama! And I love when she says she doesn't like drama even though she clearly dives head-first into it at each opportunity she gets. I wonder how soon her husband will get sick of it all. She could have chosen to ignore the guy on YouTube and maybe just put a note loosely referring to it in her stories on in a post caption but noooo, she just had to make a whole video to address it with SUCH a drama queen title, to boot.

I won't watch it because I literally cannot stand to listen to her speak any more, so someone please let us know if there are any particularly embarrassing moments for our tacky ragamuffin wannabe.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

gossipy locks wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:47 pm
Wow, Erica continues to prove that she lacks any class whatsoever. That tacky video title is such a total desperate ploy for clicks and boy, doesn't she loooove the drama! And I love when she says she doesn't like drama even though she clearly dives head-first into it at each opportunity she gets. I wonder how soon her husband will get sick of it all. She could have chosen to ignore the guy on YouTube and maybe just put a note loosely referring to it in her stories on in a post caption but noooo, she just had to make a whole video to address it with SUCH a drama queen title, to boot.

I won't watch it because I literally cannot stand to listen to her speak any more, so someone please let us know if there are any particularly embarrassing moments for our tacky ragamuffin wannabe.

Agree! Erica is full of contradictions! She is forever naming and and shaming (which is says she doesn't do) and the way language she uses to people that do not agree with her opinion in the comments section is just plain rude and nasty! Drama, drama,drama she lives for it! She is so tacky and has zero class I agree with you all! The ironic thing is that she thinks she the hottest thing ever. She's a DREW-MA QUEEN! 😂 Lol I refuse to watch both their vids. I would wonder how long this back and forth will go? Also anyone know Chanelmiaprincess new IG account?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

pj_uk wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Also anyone know Chanelmiaprincess new IG account?
Who cares? If you google "chanelmiaprincess", you can see some of her past IG pics if you just want to get a sense of the person behind the crazy. She is extremely average/mediocre, so on that front it really isn't worth trying to find her new account.

Although if you do google "chanelmiaprincess", you'll also notice that the first result that comes up is this GG thread. I also noticed a few posts left on IG that tagged her in some way after she tried to bully someone in the comments and other users were coming at her for it. That's probably why she changed her handle, lmao - all of this discussion about her bullying and legal troubles was probably getting to be bad for business :rofl: In that way it would totally be worth finding her new handle, so we can add it to the record of this thread.

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

Why does she think it’s ok to wear a swim suit as a body suit? No wonder Crystal is going to a community college ! The way this woman shops she can’t afford her daughters tuition!

mintpeace10
Learner
Learner

Post by mintpeace10 »

Why does she think it’s ok to wear a swim suit as a body suit? No wonder Crystal is going to a community college ! The way this woman shops she can’t afford her daughters tuition!

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Is her daughter really going to a community college? There's nothing wrong with that, but as much as Erica has preached about raising strong intelligent women, why didn't she think ahead for her daughters future? Did she not do well enough in high school to be accepted anywhere else? I find that very strange since Erica has given me the vibe that she at least values a good education..

Post by Guest »

hello_dimmy wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:09 pm
Is her daughter really going to a community college? There's nothing wrong with that, but as much as Erica has preached about raising strong intelligent women, why didn't she think ahead for her daughters future? Did she not do well enough in high school to be accepted anywhere else? I find that very strange since Erica has given me the vibe that she at least values a good education..
Her daughter went to community college to “save money”, according to Erica. We don’t know if she bothered applying to colleges or universities because the impression we got was that Erica didn’t want to pay for the full 4 years. :roll:

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

adel220 wrote:
hello_dimmy wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:09 pm
Her daughter went to community college to “save money”, according to Erica. We don’t know if she bothered applying to colleges or universities because the impression we got was that Erica didn’t want to pay for the full 4 years. :roll:
That's Erica for you! Cheap AF tacky 50 year old dramatic ragamuffin! I reckon in part 2 we need both tacky and ragamuffin in the title somewhere! 😂

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

:rofl: Over this comment on her video about Scott:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “#-E”