CatCreature

socksndsandals69
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CatCreature

Post by socksndsandals69 »

Kinda runs me the wrong way that she has a collab channel with her sister, like she doesn't wanna let lilith have her own channel or something. I remember earlier in this thread someone said something along the lines if that.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

This girl whose channel is called “cup of jasmien” got recommended to me on YouTube and she’s like a carbon copy of annabelle’s earlier videos.

Post by Guest »

i just checked out the shared channel and it's ridiculous. there are 19 videos in total on that channel. two of them feature both sisters. annabel posted four videos but thirteen 13!!! of them are lilith's. i feel like she should just have her own channel. it kinda makes me mad to think why lilith doesn't have her own channel

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Honestly it might as well be Lilith's channel at this point. She's getting a lot use to speaking on camera I feel.

Tiana
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Tiana »

Cherub wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:00 pm
Honestly it might as well be Lilith's channel at this point. She's getting a lot use to speaking on camera I feel.
Omg, I thought it was sus before too but I met her when she was in Boston recently and it turns out she is part of the channel to help Lilith grow faster. Like lilith just graduated and doesn’t have a job yet, so Annabelle wanted to help start her career. That is actually so wholesome. Really changed the bad blood I had just talking to her. :,) she also said that eventually Lilith will either take over this channel or create a separate one. Apparently it has always been their dream to start a business together since they were little. Gah, she’s totally different in person and I loved it. I wish she showed this side more on camera.

vvvvvvvvvvvv
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vvvvvvvvvvvv »

Does anyone else feel like it's weird how much Annabelle has been hanging out with this guy these days?

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

vvvvvvvvvvvv wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:21 pm
Does anyone else feel like it's weird how much Annabelle has been hanging out with this guy these days?

No. Weird how?

He's one of her best friends from high school/back home I believe. And has been in vlogs where Tyler was present.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

^yeah it’s not weird, they’re good friends.

I’m enjoying the pyperbleu channel. Good videos, good artwork even when it doesn’t work out, and it’s consistent.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Are she and Tyler thinking about getting married soon? First the gift from Tyler's family, where it was street signs that say Tyler Walker and Annie Walker and then her sister gave her a book about etiquette and told her that the book tells you how to write wedding invitations.

done123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by done123 »

Is it just me or does anybody else feel Annabelle’s dad is left out when the rest of the family converses in Chinese?
His dad is seen watching from afar on his sofa and doesn’t get to interact much with them. He tries to but the family doesn’t involve him much in the conversation.

Post by Guest »

Cherub wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:08 pm
Are she and Tyler thinking about getting married soon? First the gift from Tyler's family, where it was street signs that say Tyler Walker and Annie Walker and then her sister gave her a book about etiquette and told her that the book tells you how to write wedding invitations.
oh, i think so too. in all their videos, they act like they're a married couple already and i think i saw one of those AM with Amy that she did with annabel and i think they discussed marriage or starting a family or something. i'd rewatch but i'd rather not

i think it is a terrible idea. behind the camera, she seems really mean so idk how she's going to raise kids without snapping at them before turning on her camera and the shitty color filters and being like, "my little family <3 <3" in a dumb baby voice. anyway, sorry, not to rant about her. but i also think she's WAY too young to be married, let alone in such a serious relationship with a man. she's 21? people change constantly and she's not going to be the same person when she is 40, let alone 30. i think it's important to establish a relationship with yourself first before you commit to something so... permanent as marriage, (and i know that marriage isn't really permanent because you can always get divorced, but at the same time, those can get prohibitively expensive, especially when kids enter into the picture), and at 21, i don't think anyone really has established that kind of relationship with themselves and feeling truly, truly okay with being alone, considering she has been so dependent on someone (and we've seen how much of an influence he's had on her personality and aesthetic since he's entered the picture). anyway, i think if they do get married, it'll be for religious reasons (i.e. having sex) because i get the vibe they've been saving that. it would be an even more terrible idea. i know people my age (22) who got married in their early 20s because they couldn't wait to have sex without feeling guilty or whatever, and i think it's 0/10 completely bad, bad, bad idea

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
Cherub wrote: Are she and Tyler thinking about getting married soon? First the gift from Tyler's family, where it was street signs that say Tyler Walker and Annie Walker and then her sister gave her a book about etiquette and told her that the book tells you how to write wedding invitations.
oh, i think so too. in all their videos, they act like they're a married couple already and i think i saw one of those AM with Amy that she did with annabel and i think they discussed marriage or starting a family or something. i'd rewatch but i'd rather not

i think it is a terrible idea. behind the camera, she seems really mean so idk how she's going to raise kids without snapping at them before turning on her camera and the shitty color filters and being like, "my little family <3 <3" in a dumb baby voice. anyway, sorry, not to rant about her. but i also think she's WAY too young to be married, let alone in such a serious relationship with a man. she's 21? people change constantly and she's not going to be the same person when she is 40, let alone 30. i think it's important to establish a relationship with yourself first before you commit to something so... permanent as marriage, (and i know that marriage isn't really permanent because you can always get divorced, but at the same time, those can get prohibitively expensive, especially when kids enter into the picture), and at 21, i don't think anyone really has established that kind of relationship with themselves and feeling truly, truly okay with being alone, considering she has been so dependent on someone (and we've seen how much of an influence he's had on her personality and aesthetic since he's entered the picture). anyway, i think if they do get married, it'll be for religious reasons (i.e. having sex) because i get the vibe they've been saving that. it would be an even more terrible idea. i know people my age (22) who got married in their early 20s because they couldn't wait to have sex without feeling guilty or whatever, and i think it's 0/10 completely bad, bad, bad idea
Yeah you could see her being kinda rude to Tyler about her rearranging his bedroom and bathroom (at her parent's house). I was surprised that she was so snarky and uploaded that part.. I felt kinda bad for Tyler because he looked awkward in that clip. I kinda see what you mean about them getting married to have sex.

I was surprised when Tyler had his own bedroom in her parent's house. Maybe her parents didn't want them to share the same bed? They should know that they already did share beds when Tyler was living in Rhode Island, though. So maybe her bedroom's bed is just too small and it's not that deep.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Cherub wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:26 pm
I was surprised when Tyler had his own bedroom in her parent's house. Maybe her parents didn't want them to share the same bed? They should know that they already did share beds when Tyler was living in Rhode Island, though. So maybe her bedroom's bed is just too small and it's not that deep.
He moved into her family's house once he got that job in California, which I find a little odd but okay.

Post by Guest »

Cherub wrote:
beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
Cherub wrote: Are she and Tyler thinking about getting married soon? First the gift from Tyler's family, where it was street signs that say Tyler Walker and Annie Walker and then her sister gave her a book about etiquette and told her that the book tells you how to write wedding invitations.

Yeah you could see her being kinda rude to Tyler about her rearranging his bedroom and bathroom (at her parent's house). I was surprised that she was so snarky and uploaded that part.. I felt kinda bad for Tyler because he looked awkward in that clip. I kinda see what you mean about them getting married to have sex.

i just watched that too and man, i would have been so annoyed if i was tyler. he was trying to be nice and said that things look better but she kept going like, "that's not a good surprise reaction" "you didn't say it"

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

Cherub wrote:
beaniebeanbe22 wrote:

I thought the bedroom is now officially "his room" since she doesn't live there anymore but will still stay there when she's visiting.
No signature please

spaghettineko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spaghettineko »

Wow, I can barely watch her vlogs after Tyler entered the picture. Even now, her videos are way too immaculate for my taste. You can't build a youtube channel centered around your art, life, and personality, and then stop showing us anything about your art or personality.

She has to be salty about the falling engagement on her channel. I checked her social blade because I was curious to see how much she might make in a month from Adsense and the number is shockingly low for someone with half a million subscribers.

In her recent video she said something about how Tyler paid for her insurance through her school, and I don't' know about anyone else, but I always assumed that she paid for most things, even in her relationship, because I honestly assumed that she was making more money.

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

spaghettineko wrote:Wow, I can barely watch her vlogs after Tyler entered the picture. Even now, her videos are way too immaculate for my taste. You can't build a youtube channel centered around your art, life, and personality, and then stop showing us anything about your art or personality.

She has to be salty about the falling engagement on her channel. I checked her social blade because I was curious to see how much she might make in a month from Adsense and the number is shockingly low for someone with half a million subscribers.

In her recent video she said something about how Tyler paid for her insurance through her school, and I don't' know about anyone else, but I always assumed that she paid for most things, even in her relationship, because I honestly assumed that she was making more money.
I haven’t watched her since the first few vlogs with him. Something about her changed and I just find her unwatchable now. I think it’s really sad because her channel was doing so well. I used to be super interested in her school/art vlogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

i don't like her new short hair with the short blunt bangs. it makes her head look like a box

spaghettineko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spaghettineko »

beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:45 pm
i don't like her new short hair with the short blunt bangs. it makes her head look like a box
Her style has been questionable for years. I used to admire her appearance back when she started vlogging, but now it's strange. It seems to be getting a little better like the outfits have been less of a mess lately, but the hair ruined it tbh. She looks better with long hair, or even if her hair were to be a little bit longer.

beanpie
Learner
Learner

Post by beanpie »

spaghettineko wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 am
beaniebeanbe22 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:45 pm
Her style has been questionable for years. I used to admire her appearance back when she started vlogging, but now it's strange. It seems to be getting a little better like the outfits have been less of a mess lately, but the hair ruined it tbh. She looks better with long hair, or even if her hair were to be a little bit longer.

I like her short hair with the fringe now that it's a longer longer. I think the problem was that her fringe was too short.
Only Audrey Hepburn can pull off a short fringe!
Here it looks nice.

Return to “#-E”