CatCreature

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CatCreature

Post by Cherub »

After a while of not watching her videos as frequently, I'm starting to enjoy her recent vlogs. Pyperbleu is on a break due to Lilith having a full time job I think.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Cherub wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:58 am
After a while of not watching her videos as frequently, I'm starting to enjoy her recent vlogs. Pyperbleu is on a break due to Lilith having a full time job I think.
Me too, I haven't watched her content a whole lot since she's been dating Tyler but I watched her latest 2 videos. By the way, does anyone know what her family does? They have such a nice house in California they must have a lot of money.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

I know this thread is pretty much dead now but I just found her recently. She seems very pretentious and the type that puts on a nice front but when the camera is off is a bit of a shrew.

There’s something odd about her boyfriend that I can’t put my finger on, maybe he is just awkward on camera and he looks huge next to her and has a bit of a strange torso lol. I take it they’ve been together for a long time now though? From what little I’ve seen they don’t seem all that interesting.

hanamilktea
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hanamilktea »

I like Annabelle a lot however I've noticed she sometimes has a tone/is a bit snarky sometimes to her boyfriend and family. She's also complained about her grandma a couple times which I think is a bit pretentious. Also where does she get all this money from to travel? She's been all over Asia and Europe and traveled all over the east coast and California. I know that she mentioned that she used to work at Target in high school but surely she didn't get paid that much? I like that she's humble though, I believe she only shops at thrift stores - even though she clearly comes from money.

N0tah8er
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by N0tah8er »

I generally like Annabelle alot, im glad she grew up alot since her freshman days like we all do. At times she does appear pretentious due to her being an art student. I feel like all art students are pretentious in some ways. Shes like the only artsy quirky YouTuber I like. I can tell she really cares for the environment and not just greenwashing like BestDressed/ Ashley. Annabelle seems to really try her best to shop ethically and sustainably. But i am curious about her family background and their work. Just a bit nosy i guess. Maybe she saved up a lot of her money from buying fast fashion and put it into travelling. Her and bf also appears to be introverts so they do appear boring lmao.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Not surprised she and Tyler broke up, ever since they have lived apart she's lost baby voice (thank god)

But I am excited to see her next chapter

N0tah8er
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by N0tah8er »

airlocked wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:17 pm
Not surprised she and Tyler broke up, ever since they have lived apart she's lost baby voice (thank god)

But I am excited to see her next chapter
How do you know they broke up?

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

She said it in her latest video

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

She's now living in New York. I just noticed that she dropped her milkmaid/prairie style in the last year.

fluffer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fluffer »

I'm also not surprised she and Tyler broke up. I wonder if anyone who stopped watching has gone back to watching her videos? I'm still subbed to her for some reason. I think I just miss watching her before Tyler came into the picture. Now that he's gone, maybe I'll like her content again but idk, I kind of have a bad feeling around it.

Laceyspacey97
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Laceyspacey97 »

I just watched her recent video. Her learning to roller blade and failing. Total change of vibe, her aesthetic is cooler IMO. Less try hard. I also stopped watching once her boyfriend came into the picture, he was creepy and awkward lool. But now that I see she’s changed quite a bit I’m starting to get into her again.

Treefood666
Learner
Learner

Post by Treefood666 »

glad i found this thread. my friend introduced me to her like, right around the time her and tyler started dating and i was obssessed for like a week watching her backlog and slowly lost interest as she made new videos with him. im not surprised they broke up, tyler was always gone and knowing they were like saving til marriage (idk if they fully stuck to that, loophole and all), it was bound to fail once they weren't always under each other. im hoping her content goes back now that he's gone. i wouldn't be surprised if she hopped into another relationship though, she gives me serial monogamist vibes
eating dumplings

bananasoup
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bananasoup »

Tyler has a new girlfriend that he posted on Instagram. I knew that man had an Asian fetish lmaooo

Mindsanitizer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mindsanitizer »

bananasoup wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:25 pm
Tyler has a new girlfriend that he posted on Instagram. I knew that man had an Asian fetish lmaooo
I just saw this on Instragram as well, it's super gross to me to be honest. No wonder Annabelle is so different right now, it seems like she can break free from the 'typical' Asian girl mold that he really enjoyed which is really visible if you compare old to new videos. As soon as they parted ways she moved on to try and improve/work on herself and he worked on finding a new Asian girl to bang. That's kinda sad...for the girl as well.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Annabelle was still following Tyler when his new gf was already commenting lovey dovey comments on his posts. In fact, she still follows him.

I was surprised to see cupofjasmien in her last video, a December daily. They hung out at a mutual friend's home for the holidays.

Return to “#-E”