Elisabeth Rioux

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elisabeth Rioux

Post by lucija2604 »

Guys she's preggo with bryan. I dont know anything about them obvs but i dont want it to end up like her other relationships because now there's another human life envolved..

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Oh god, she’s pregnant!

Why the rush??? Isn’t she like 25 or younger. Her track record with these guys has not been so great too.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

How long have they been together? Tbh I think Elisabet is immature and the guy i don’t think they last. When she announced they were trying to get pregnant I knew it wouldn’t take long but still I think she is really young

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I’d guess they have been together 12-13 months.

Brian seems a bit full of himself, but more mature than she is. I do hope it works out for them because of the baby, but I doubt it will.

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucija2604 »

She always gets too attached to everyone and loves them more than they love her. Bryan moved in with her, quit his job in a gold mine at nunavut (he literally worked at one, but not as a miner). Is he leeching off of her? I dont know but what is he gonna do for the rest of his life then.. live off of hoaka bikinis she sold.? i'm so annoyed at their situation because they're both really dumb. Also they've been together not even a year, if i recall, she posted a photo kissing him at a christmas 2018 party and they started dating in february (seeing each other all the time except when he went to nunavut) and in the summer they lied that they were together for a year lmao and eli broke up with jonathan at the end of that summer that they supposedly started dating? it doesnt add up and we arent stupid. and now they're having a baby together.. i wish them all the best and a happy baby but i think they should've waited a little before trying for a kid. I guess Eli got bored of travelling to the same looking beaches and bikini photoshoots every few weeks and wants to stay at home for a few years..

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

She seems like the kind of person who doesn't know how to be alone and needs always a man by her side no matter what. Jonathan was the love of her life, the father of her children, then she dated that film guy and he was everything, then she went back to jonathan again but they broke up bc he had no ambition and she ahd to pay for everything.. she is lucky that hoaka and bamboo are doing well but still she seems inmature to me to have a child. I think she ahd this idea of a perfect life with a kid and she jumped off...

Post by Guest »

This is definitely OT, but I was rewatching Luxe Destination vlogs from a while back and Elisabeth seems like such a loner in them. They're almost 2 years old, but if you watch Tana Mongeau and Michael Finch's Mykonos vlogs, she's almost always standing/sitting alone. While everyone else is socializing getting to know one another, it almost makes me feel bad for her and made me realize she's quite a bit socially awkward which I wouldn't have thought since she seems so outgoing on her YT, IG...etc

Post by Guest »

Here are the vlogs for anyone wondering, it's much more noticeable in Michael's vlog since Tana mainly filmed with Gabbie Hanna while on the trip.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Crazy to see how rich she got by reselling Aliexpress bikinis at a huge profit. I'm from Montreal so it's weird to see a girl from here being mentioned by other big youtubers and stuff.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

I'm also from Montreal either way with the amount of new launch they are doing their bikinis cannot be the great quality they claim to be.

"The bikinis have always been made by our supplier based in China but a long long time ago, good condition were only something I would mention to my supplier without verifying. Since we are more aware of the worker’s conditions in the fashion industry, as shown a lot on my social media over years, we now have our own factory and I was personally going to visit it every 1-2 months ( before being pregnant & corona virus) to ensure our workers are treated the best ways. We are using Canadian working conditions and implementing them in our factory from important things like salary to things that might sound ridiculous but unfortunately not done by everyone like comfortable working stations and good temperature in the room."

At least she made some changes.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I just want to see the baby! She was posting SO much before the baby and since that one photo in the hospital, nothing...

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

She posted today, they named the baby girl Wolfie... anyways its not my kid. Definitely stopped following her after the blm thing but good luck to them.

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucija2604 »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:52 pm
She posted today, they named the baby girl Wolfie... anyways its not my kid. Definitely stopped following her after the blm thing but good luck to them.
what blm thing? what'd she do this time

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucija2604 »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:52 pm
what blm thing? what'd she do this time

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

What happened with blm? I didn’t hear anything but I don’t follow her anymore.
Also wolfie, yikes

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Her and Bryan seemed to have broken up and it’s looking messy to become messy after looking at his IG.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I am honestly not surprised they split. I do wonder if she might have post partum mental health issues going on. However, it does seem she has always rushed into things with the men in her life over the past 4 years that I have been following her.

The photos and captions they had previously been posting were always too perfect and sappy. Just not believable. It’s like the high school classmates that you see on Facebook with the perfect lives but there is really a lot going on behind the scenes. I see it with one of my close friends.

She’s so young, IDK why she had to have a baby so soon. She would have been better off waiting to until her late 20s.

I feel bad for the kid that they brought into this mess.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I wish i could say im surprised but im not. She's too young, she was calling jonathan the love of her life 4 months before meeting this bryan guy. Sure he is handsome and they look cute together but having a baby is not just for the aesthetic, you have to make sure your partner is going to be the dad of your kids and your relationship is strong enough. She was prengnant after what, months? she wanted to travel the world all the time and now what is she going to do? she is unable to be alone and she jumps from one relationshop to another in a matter of seconds and she always says the same: he's the one, the love of my life, i want to spend the rest of my life with you... and now she has a baby. Smart move elizabeth and bryan.
also bryan still has the main pic of him and eli together, weird :roll:

sab-sab
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sab-sab »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:36 am
Her and Bryan seemed to have broken up and it’s looking messy to become messy after looking at his IG.
Seems like they're back together :D

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I doubt they are back together for long.

Return to “#-E”