C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

She has to be paying for all this partying going on with all these “friends”. Amazing how they just all wanna randomly start hanging out with her now....she’s definitely getting used

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Does anyone else think her vision board was unoriginal? A lot of what is on there is stuff that her YouTube friends (or other YouTubers) have already experienced before her.

A bullet journal sold in stores? That’s a mix of Amandarachlee and Laurdiy. Red carpets and glamming up? That’s Alisha and Remi. Music EP and touring? That’s a mix of Niki, Gabi, and Mia. Philanthropy like Jeffree? Video series like Shane? Does Adelaine have an original idea that we can say is uniquely her??

Also, I think she’s talking up Bali because maybe there will be a brand trip heading there and she wants in. Just my conspiracy. It’s similar to that festival she was “manifesting” but then asked some brand for the hook up. That isn’t really manifesting.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Does anyone else think her vision board was unoriginal? A lot of what is on there is stuff that her YouTube friends (or other YouTubers) have already experienced before her.

A bullet journal sold in stores? That’s a mix of Amandarachlee and Laurdiy. Red carpets and glamming up? That’s Alisha and Remi. Music EP and touring? That’s a mix of Niki, Gabi, and Mia. Philanthropy like Jeffree? Video series like Shane? Does Adelaine have an original idea that we can say is uniquely her??

Also, I think she’s talking up Bali because maybe there will be a brand trip heading there and she wants in. Just my conspiracy. It’s similar to that festival she was “manifesting” but then asked some brand for the hook up. That isn’t really manifesting. Image
adelaine's drive comes from being envious of others especially women. whatever her youtube "friends" do she needs to do next because she has to keep up.there's def a bali trip coming up that she wants in on since it almost that time of year again and she would not shut up about it.
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:30 am
She has to be paying for all this partying going on with all these “friends”. Amazing how they just all wanna randomly start hanging out with her now....she’s definitely getting used
def getting used and too caught up to realize it or care until she wants to do a new series. i mean she paid for andre's flight, that cabin on nye...

adelaine over using mental breakdown is not cute quirky or relatable especially since youll drop this phase once your new song and brand come out
her life coach really sucks she lets adelaine get away with running from her problems and doesnt push her to do anything shes exactly where she was when they started and i would argue she worse since she is headed for an actual breakdown

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

her new vlog- stating that she is having a mental breakdown while getting her hair COLOURED. i know its tough breaking up with basically your first true love, but still- its annoying how shes calling everything a mental breakdown. And im SUPER glad that people are calling her out in the comments!

Im sick of youtubers (and just people in general) pretending that its quirky and ~cool~ to have depression, anxiety, etc. its not.

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

What happened to the mental health series ? she hasn't uploaded any new episodes, these youtubers are so flaky.

khadejiab
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by khadejiab »

I don’t know why but I’m cringing so hard at her recent stories with her friends. Idk she just looks so awkward and like she’s trying too hard?? Especially in those TikTok’s she keeps posting omfgggg... I’ve been following her since I was literally 15 and I’ve never seen her so out of place lol

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 pm
What happened to the mental health series ? she hasn't uploaded any new episodes, these youtubers are so flaky.
on twitter she said its taking long because its gonna be an hour long or something

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

durazno wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:57 am
Tinashe2On wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 pm
on twitter she said its taking long because its gonna be an hour long or something
its probably because her song isnt ready yet

aga1007
Learner
Learner

Post by aga1007 »

this girl eats/drinks so much Tim Horton’s my god. On Andre’s vlog when he came to visit her in Canada they went to Tim Hortons like 4+ times in a day!? Like I would get it if you were getting a coffee each time but she gets Ice Capps (which are LOADED with sugar and calories), cheese and ham sandwiches and maple dip donuts. JEEZ-US, I wish I had her metabolism..

Not to mention she showed up two hours late to pick up Andre from the airport because this girl doesn’t get up early. I don’t know, maybe i’m petty but this girls annoys me like no other.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I’m watching another youtuber (krazyrayray) & shes talking about how she’s starting a mental health series. I wonder if their managers are pushing them to do these because there are way too many youtubers I’ve seen say suddenly talk about this

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

man she's getting so ... boujee. like what makes her think it's cute to want the 'beverly hills rich mom' aesthetic?

it's alienating to her young audience who want relatablility --- but also isn't appealing to older audiences when coupled with her extraness. is she trying to be amber scholl now???

it's so messy, jesus. also why is singing the career she wants after youtube??

like she's literally just actually dumb. i haven't seen many people like that before, but she's just.. unintelligent.

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

durazno wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:58 am
man she's getting so ... boujee. like what makes her think it's cute to want the 'beverly hills rich mom' aesthetic?

it's alienating to her young audience who want relatablility --- but also isn't appealing to older audiences when coupled with her extraness. is she trying to be amber scholl now???

it's so messy, jesus. also why is singing the career she wants after youtube??

like she's literally just actually dumb. i haven't seen many people like that before, but she's just.. unintelligent.
I feel like she's always been super boujee, but Matt talked some sense into her to stop her from buying some things.

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

aga1007 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:09 pm
this girl eats/drinks so much Tim Horton’s my god. On Andre’s vlog when he came to visit her in Canada they went to Tim Hortons like 4+ times in a day!? Like I would get it if you were getting a coffee each time but she gets Ice Capps (which are LOADED with sugar and calories), cheese and ham sandwiches and maple dip donuts. JEEZ-US, I wish I had her metabolism..

Not to mention she showed up two hours late to pick up Andre from the airport because this girl doesn’t get up early. I don’t know, maybe i’m petty but this girls annoys me like no other.
It's funny because when I visited Toronto, the people I saw at Tim Hortons were mostly homelesss ones.

And I was shocked to see how different from her her brother and sister look, I wonder why she insists on looking white with the blonde hair and stuff.

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

im negl when i first discovered her i thought she was white - specifically Portuguese. she even made videos with ' white girl things ' in the titles.

i didn't know she was half asian until it became trendy and she started tanning, emphasizing her eyes with makeup, and hanging with the azn girl squad?

im mixed as well and honestly i always thought her tanning was her wanting to seem more exotic (she seemed to enjoy being mistaken as latina in the states). among siblings even skin colour can vary though (one brother can be darker skinned, featured, etc while the other fair) so im not surprised if she looks super different.

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

I swear not that long ago she was all about how she didn’t really drink that much and she didn’t really see the point etc. And now she’s getting shit faced every chance she can and drinking rosè all the time! No issue with a 22 year old partying and having fun, it’s just that it’s so annoying when these youtubers pretend to be squeaky clean and “tee hee hee I’d never get drunk alcohol is gross yucky eww!” Then suddenly they’re all about getting drunk to try and appear more ‘grown up’ and ‘edgy’

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

How long before she does an Ariana Grande grammy remake?? Lol

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

her and meg complain that their neighbors always make noise complaints against them yet post stories of adelaine screaming into a mic at 4 am 🙄 that shit isnt cute

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

gouda wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:45 pm
her and meg complain that their neighbors always make noise complaints against them yet post stories of adelaine screaming into a mic at 4 am 🙄 that shit isnt cute
I want her to win so badly but between her being annoying in that restaurant damn near knocking all that stuff out the waiters hand AND these “crackhead hour” video on IG stories...it’s obvious why her “friends” don’t show up for her until she’s paying for something or throwing an unnecessary party

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

This birthday party she’s about to do for only turning 22 is about to be very obnoxious, materialistic & unnecessary. All her fake friends will be there...wonder how many will actual gift her anything

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

what happened to her assistant? i havent seen her in a while

Return to “#-E”