https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/superbloom-behavior/

lol at adelaine being the first picture

durazno
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

Post by durazno »

my friend apparently was in one of Adelaine's classes while she was at body pro and said that everyone kept it pretty hush hush that she was famous. my friend didn't even know she was a big youtuber until she was done and gone, but she said the school is garbage and that Adelaine's classes were taught personally by the director of the school and had more info in them than the others for the clout.

i'm not surprised since businesses often do that, but i just thought it was interesting. apparently she didn't really stand out much as another student.

(also idk if im allowed to post something like this if its an over step pls lemme know! ><)

gouda
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by gouda »

she really told matt in her last video that girls dont need to take showers everyday cause your not supposed to wash your hair everyday. girl, what? you can take a shower and not wash your hair? theres shower caps and you can just tie up your hair? her hair is always dirty so girl must stink
also why does she need a house in la and toronto she cant keep her side of the apartment clean or organized and shes only ever in la for events or her basic photo shoots with andre. she doesnt even have her working visa that shes been complaining about for years now, she doesnt post for weeks despite having an editor, she has her assistant in toronto doing all her errands, so what is she doing with all her time that she now needs two houses in both cities

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

gouda wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:05 pm
she really told matt in her last video that girls dont need to take showers everyday cause your not supposed to wash your hair everyday. girl, what? you can take a shower and not wash your hair? theres shower caps and you can just tie up your hair? her hair is always dirty so girl must stink
also why does she need a house in la and toronto she cant keep her side of the apartment clean or organized and shes only ever in la for events or her basic photo shoots with andre. she doesnt even have her working visa that shes been complaining about for years now, she doesnt post for weeks despite having an editor, she has her assistant in toronto doing all her errands, so what is she doing with all her time that she now needs two houses in both cities
I just watched her videos for the first time in a while. I have secondhand embarrassment from all of the comments she's made hinting that she's unhygienic. Daily vlogs are coming back, when? In 10 years? She really needs to get herself together.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

i know basically all youtubers do this but adelaine always playing the "influencer" card just so she doesnt have to spend money or wait like everyone else is so tacky especially asking disney to let her into galaxy's edge early so she can vlog and never post it. also her pride posts, its great you support us lgbtq girl but it feels like youre just using it as an excuse to post in that rainbow coat considering she always inserts herself into things when they
get internet trendy (not that pride isnt for everyone but she never speaks about lgbtq anything until everyone else is then its always something generic as hell [like everything else she jumps into])
a dead horse but when will she stop acting like she created "girls supporting girls" and yellow. you jumped on two trends and called it creativity get your head out of your ass. literally bought a shirt and claimed it as her slogan :roll:

Post by Guest »

For all the "girls supporting girls" she preaches sis really didn't jump on the whole Dote girls issue because her beloved Andre would have to be thrown under the bus.
She's so full of shit.

If I were bff's or whatever with Andre the least I'd do, if I truly believed In girls supporting girls is a sit down video with him either addressing the issue and possibly getting him to give his side as to why he never took pictures of the other girls on the trips.
Even his page is full of "popular" girls of colour and even still they're thrown in here and there.
It's only convenient to preach about girls supporting girls or saving the planet if it helps her brand.

The amount of shit she preaches is amazing, girl boss where? Sis wakes up after 12 and does the bare minimum and yet talks so highly of herself.
Her daily vlogs are no where to be seen, she only posts if she knows the vlogs will rack in views and money.
Her makeup videos are bad, especially since she went to school, idk what it is but her face looks so weird nowadays I'm not sure if it's her lips or the way she contours but she looks more manly.

She talks about how Kylie is such a girl boss for running a business and taking care of her kid......hmmmm ok sis, what about all the moms in third world countries that do the oddest jobs to put their kids through school? What about the parents from the Philippines that live in the UAE away from their own kids so they can give them a proper education back home?
She talks about how she represents Philippines etc but has sis ever done a trip there? She only ever mentions it when she's either with other YouTubers from there or if she's doing opening a PR package from one of them. Or only where it's convenient to her.

I used to love watching her and have grown to absolutely hate her lately.

youtrippin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youtrippin »

Star_player21 wrote:For all the "girls supporting girls" she preaches sis really didn't jump on the whole Dote girls issue because her beloved Andre would have to be thrown under the bus.
She's so full of shit.

If I were bff's or whatever with Andre the least I'd do, if I truly believed In girls supporting girls is a sit down video with him either addressing the issue and possibly getting him to give his side as to why he never took pictures of the other girls on the trips.
Even his page is full of "popular" girls of colour and even still they're thrown in here and there.
It's only convenient to preach about girls supporting girls or saving the planet if it helps her brand.

The amount of shit she preaches is amazing, girl boss where? Sis wakes up after 12 and does the bare minimum and yet talks so highly of herself.
Her daily vlogs are no where to be seen, she only posts if she knows the vlogs will rack in views and money.
Her makeup videos are bad, especially since she went to school, idk what it is but her face looks so weird nowadays I'm not sure if it's her lips or the way she contours but she looks more manly.

She talks about how Kylie is such a girl boss for running a business and taking care of her kid......hmmmm ok sis, what about all the moms in third world countries that do the oddest jobs to put their kids through school? What about the parents from the Philippines that live in the UAE away from their own kids so they can give them a proper education back home?
She talks about how she represents Philippines etc but has sis ever done a trip there? She only ever mentions it when she's either with other YouTubers from there or if she's doing opening a PR package from one of them. Or only where it's convenient to her.

I used to love watching her and have grown to absolutely hate her lately.

It bothers me how much youtubers like Adelaine preach about things just to support their brand, but don’t practice what they preach. Environmentalists my ass, these girls buy and buy and throw and throw without even once considering their environmental impacts. They’re the epitome of consumerism and it’s hard to watch. It’s so easy to preach but it’s so rare to see these girls ever contributing to the cause they “fight” so hard for. I’m over it

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

i dont even get the hype of andre, his pics are over saturated and basic as hell
adelaine needs to actually get educated about the world. all she does is jump behind trends and causes because everyone else is doing it but knows nothing about them. shes 21 and while still young she needs to mature. owning a house doesnt make you an adult. you dont care for your home, train your dogs, edit your own videos or photos, or anything of substance. everyday is just "photo shoots," getting coffee, yelling at her dogs that are too old to be doing the shit theyre doing, putting on that ponytail extension, and shouting girls supporting girls. where is the content, where is the follow up on what you preach.

totally agree on her makeup going downhill since beauty school. her makeup now is awful it looks like a mask . her outfits are terrible since she got a stylist too since shes so busy trying to copy ari and blackpink while still clinging to her yellow bullshit. adelaine has no sense of who adelaine is and it shows. she cant decorate, dress herself, or pose without copycatting others. her lack of passion for anything lately shows it.

ps adelaine stop referring to yourself as a big girl or bigger girl you wear an xs/s ffs

Post by Guest »

gouda wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:58 pm
i dont even get the hype of andre, his pics are over saturated and basic as hell
adelaine needs to actually get educated about the world. all she does is jump behind trends and causes because everyone else is doing it but knows nothing about them. shes 21 and while still young she needs to mature. owning a house doesnt make you an adult. you dont care for your home, train your dogs, edit your own videos or photos, or anything of substance. everyday is just "photo shoots," getting coffee, yelling at her dogs that are too old to be doing the shit theyre doing, putting on that ponytail extension, and shouting girls supporting girls. where is the content, where is the follow up on what you preach.

totally agree on her makeup going downhill since beauty school. her makeup now is awful it looks like a mask . her outfits are terrible since she got a stylist too since shes so busy trying to copy ari and blackpink while still clinging to her yellow bullshit. adelaine has no sense of who adelaine is and it shows. she cant decorate, dress herself, or pose without copycatting others. her lack of passion for anything lately shows it.

ps adelaine stop referring to yourself as a big girl or bigger girl you wear an xs/s ffs
Honestly her learning about anything is so half assed.
She apparently trained her voice for her music video but used auto tune over it.
She preaches about the environment and yet doesn't have a clue or brings awareness to the effects of fast fashion.
Her idea of saving the planet is buying a Tesla that she only ever uses when she's in LA and then has to get fixed every time she's out of the country for months.
She buys metal straws in bunches to show her viewers how amazing she is and yet doesn't have any in her car. 🤔
Her own merch does nothing for the planet.
Who wants to buy scrunchies when they can get a bunch from the store. Even her trying to justify why you should purchase it is so dumb, every store out here does scrunchies, so you're bound to find an accessories store that sells a few for the same cost as the one she sells and you don't have to pay for shipping.

She practically copied Patrick Star and named a colour on her pallette as "Mama Morin", don't think she's ever referred to her mom as that ever. But Patrick did "Mama Star" for one of the lipsticks I think, and sis obsessed over it when she got the PR package so I'm not surprised she copied the same.

I absolutely hate this new "Queeen" shit all of them do, like please stop calling everyone queen. It doesn't suddenly lift my self esteem up if you refer to me your viewer as queen.
She needs to stop calling and referring to everything as "She". It's a non living thing. Call it what it is.

Andre is the perfect definition of a clout chaser, befriend someone like Adelaine and take pictures of the "famous" YouTubers so you can be invited on trips with brands but only focus on the "white" girls because you're all about being inclusive, and "making sure your friends are okay".
I'm sure Andre was making sure the girls on the trip who felt left out were okay. Maybe that's why he forgot to lift his camera up and take good pictures of them.

The same energy sis uses to call others out or show she's all about what she preaches she should've used to confront Andre. I'd have gone as far as purchasing a hoodie if she did that.
There's tonnes of wanna be photographers in LA, she can find one that is actually inclusive and takes pictures of both famous and not so well known people of colour on YouTube.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

she really doesnt get that real estate is somewhat risky does she? the us housing market collapsed before and it can (and probably will) again. she wants to educate others on investment and money but once again knows nothing. she thinks because her aunt flips houses she can too but no girl you have no idea what youre doing. she renovated her house in Toronto with wainscoting which will be dated within a few years and paints her rooms colors that are hard to cover and not very appealing. she didnt even research how buying a house internationally works before ~putting it out into the universe~ and now has to back pedal. you want to save for your retirement? stop buying useless trendy shit, stop buying things just because ari wore it and start actually saving.

she always talks about how a portion of her merch goes to charity but never says where just charities that support girls

her posts about her boobs :roll: shes never hidden them shes even let a nip slip here and there that her editor has to edit out after shes posted. shes just ripping off her new obsession lizzo because god forbid she actually think fo herself or be original #ladyboss though

Post by Guest »

gouda wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 pm
she really doesnt get that real estate is somewhat risky does she? the us housing market collapsed before and it can (and probably will) again. she wants to educate others on investment and money but once again knows nothing. she thinks because her aunt flips houses she can too but no girl you have no idea what youre doing. she renovated her house in Toronto with wainscoting which will be dated within a few years and paints her rooms colors that are hard to cover and not very appealing. she didnt even research how buying a house internationally works before ~putting it out into the universe~ and now has to back pedal. you want to save for your retirement? stop buying useless trendy shit, stop buying things just because ari wore it and start actually saving.

she always talks about how a portion of her merch goes to charity but never says where just charities that support girls

her posts about her boobs :roll: shes never hidden them shes even let a nip slip here and there that her editor has to edit out after shes posted. shes just ripping off her new obsession lizzo because god forbid she actually think fo herself or be original #ladyboss though
I doubt anyone has ever said a thing about her boobs.
Her boobs are average.
Yes they are big but lmao sis calm down. They aren't massive and the only reason she'd ever be told off is because she goes braless or wears bralettes.

She literally will say anything to make it seem like she's been through so much shit.

The only reason she wanted a house is so she can make move in vlogs. She's realized it's where the money comes in the most.
She's realized if she does any act of kindness she'll get more views which is why she's been doing the "paying for the people behind me" videos.
Most people who do pay for others don't take a video of it or gloat about it on their socials.
It shows more of her character than anything.
She didn't have to take a video of herself doing it to prove it, she could've easily done it and then said Hey guys I just paid for the people behind me blah blah here's the receipt. I'd recommend you do this too if you had the money for it.
It seems so fake and "look at me girls supporting girls, girls supporting other people".

Additionally she didn't come up with "girls supporting girls" on her own, she initially got a shirt that said "babes supporting babes" or something and she used that as inspo.
It would have made more sense if she came out with something that said "Have a beautiful, wonderful magical day" or whatever the saying is.

I guess girl bosses just copy off of others and make it as their own.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

adelaine: today we're looking at a 1.3 million dollar house
also adelaine: tweets beauty blender about getting their yellow pride beauty blender for free (even though a portion is going to a lgbtq charity)
its literally $20

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Anyone else cringe every time she lets the dogs have ice cream?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Her vlog about selling out bothers me because it seems like she made this video to be relatable to her audience. However, it’s hard to appear relatable if you spend $100 on a manicure. What in the world?! Everything came off hollow. She was whining but disguising it as lessons learned. It’s probably just me though.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm
Her vlog about selling out bothers me because it seems like she made this video to be relatable to her audience. However, it’s hard to appear relatable if you spend $100 on a manicure. What in the world?! Everything came off hollow. She was whining but disguising it as lessons learned. It’s probably just me though.
yeah it was completely hollow. she tried to play it off as if the money tempted her but shes greedy. she begs for items/experiences on social media and calls it manifesting. she also asks for free things/upgrades everywhere she goes, as seen when she went to Hawaii with her family. this was all so she could rebrand into a "ladyboss" instead of a "girlboss," that quick flash note at the very end of the video confirmed it since it said she wanted to more mature/have more mature content. she'll be back to shilling everything she can in her next daily (one posted in a month) vlog.

Post by Guest »

gouda wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm
yeah it was completely hollow. she tried to play it off as if the money tempted her but shes greedy. she begs for items/experiences on social media and calls it manifesting. she also asks for free things/upgrades everywhere she goes, as seen when she went to Hawaii with her family. this was all so she could rebrand into a "ladyboss" instead of a "girlboss," that quick flash note at the very end of the video confirmed it since it said she wanted to more mature/have more mature content. she'll be back to shilling everything she can in her next daily (one posted in a month) vlog.
IDK if she mentioned it already but I'm guessing she filmed it before her birthday cuz she kept referring to herself as a 20 year old.
If it's true, she's basically made a fool of herself because sis did like 3 or more "buying the same thing as the person in front of me" and then realized she'd rack in more views if she did a "paying for the person behind me" video.
Basically contradicts where she says "I used to just copy what others were doing because it would bring in views/money"

I also don't really think cussing is a great way to relate to the viewers her age. Idk why all these YouTubers think cussing is such a "grown up" thing, like lol I couldn't care less I'm not 10!!

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

Star_player2delete wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm
gouda wrote:
IDK if she mentioned it already but I'm guessing she filmed it before her birthday cuz she kept referring to herself as a 20 year old.
If it's true, she's basically made a fool of herself because sis did like 3 or more "buying the same thing as the person in front of me" and then realized she'd rack in more views if she did a "paying for the person behind me" video.
Basically contradicts where she says "I used to just copy what others were doing because it would bring in views/money"

I also don't really think cussing is a great way to relate to the viewers her age. Idk why all these YouTubers think cussing is such a "grown up" thing, like lol I couldn't care less I'm not 10!!
i dont think so only because of the comment she made about no one opening her pr package for her palette on camera. her palette came out after her birthday. she said shes going to start saying no more but last night she walked the toy story 4 carpet then dipped to go to lion king with her family. which i get it, spend time with your family great but dont double book yourself then go on to promote a movie you didnt see after making a video about how youre only going to promote products you enjoy.

she deff got the idea that swearing = adult from niki whose on a whole swearing and being ~so perverted~ kick.

off topic but also on topic she (and niki) kinda dumped jessie paege after she came out. a year ago they were hanging out a lot, pretty much everytime she was in la and now she didnt even mention her palette with tarte except for a boomerang on insta stories.

Post by Guest »

gouda wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:31 pm
Star_player2delete wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm
gouda wrote:

i dont think so only because of the comment she made about no one opening her pr package for her palette on camera. her palette came out after her birthday. she said shes going to start saying no more but last night she walked the toy story 4 carpet then dipped to go to lion king with her family. which i get it, spend time with your family great but dont double book yourself then go on to promote a movie you didnt see after making a video about how youre only going to promote products you enjoy.

she deff got the idea that swearing = adult from niki whose on a whole swearing and being ~so perverted~ kick.

off topic but also on topic she (and niki) kinda dumped jessie paege after she came out. a year ago they were hanging out a lot, pretty much everytime she was in la and now she didnt even mention her palette with tarte except for a boomerang on insta stories.
Hmm okay. I just thought it was weird to refer to herself as a 20 year old. She turned 21 months ago, few days before I did. So it's not something fresh that she'd forget.
I guess maybe she recorded it a bit after her pallette came out and thought it'd be whiney if she posted it and wouldn't match her "I'm so happy" vibe.

Honestly not surprised she's dumped Jessie. I'm sure sis got jealous that she wasn't the only special YouTuber Tarte picked for a pallette. And tbf I liked Jessie's pallette so much more, it's more unique (not saying you can't get it anywhere else) but it's better than the generic here's 6 shades of warm tones you'll definitely get for cheaper and same quality at NYX or Colorpop. Jessie's looked like something you'd buy if you wanted to explore using colours and already had basic pallettes + wanted to support her as a fan.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post just wanted to add.
I absolutely don't mind when YouTubers get PR and talk about it as long as they're honest with their views.
For example, if she were to get a package from a company she's never heard of or a product she's never really used or heard of she can always say "Oh this is new, I'm gonna try it out and if I like it I'll let y'all know." Or "I don't really know if I'm as interested in something like this, I'd have to ask xyz to try it because she likes things like this."
As opposed to her new "OMG I just purchased xyz's new pallette even though I have the PR package just to prove to all of my viewers that I'm so real and relatable and not fake. I'm saying no to PR guuuyyss. Girls supporting girls. OMG. Look at me. I'm a special snowflake."

Like just stfu, take the PR package and promote it if you're such a damn fan. It's only shady if you promote shit that everyone else knows isn't great or if you promote brands like SheIn, etc that aren't the best quality.

I also think it's so dumb for her to say "I never thought when I post something people go buy it" lmaaaooo sure. Not sure how her fans eat up her fake sob stories. No one is so stupid to not realize the impact they have.
Cannot wait for her fans to "grow up" and realize they've been used.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

wish her life coach would tell her to bathe, admitting you cant remember the last time you took a shower isnt cute or relateable its just nasty. her dinner was also way too small and was even smaller since she gave half to the dogs. which now that i think about it she always does she takes a bit of a bite gives the dogs the rest every meal with them.

Return to “#-E”