Teala kissed her in Andre's vlog.

biggie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

Post by biggie »

Is it driving anyone else crazy that blue has been peeing and pooping in the house in practically every vlog?? she pooped in Remis shoe is big bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

kewlol wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:33 pm
Side note - I have been watching Andre's videos and it's crazy how different she is in his videos than her own. In one of those big bear vlogs, I am 99% sure they got a stripper because they were talking about being humped and being suprised that "he didn't get hard." Since adelaine planned it, I am surprised that she would endorse that.... She had a vlog not too long ago about her not liking drinking and then in Andre's vlogs, she's taking shots and slapping people's asses on a party bus. like what? gurl,if youre gonna be honest with your subscribers, be honest.
That’s her covering up her hurting. She’s been non stop going out & hanging with friends who don’t give a damn about her any other time she’s in LA

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

do you guys think she reads here? ive noticed a slight pattern of her kind of mirroring what's mentioned (like starting to 'cook' and whatnot). it's interesting to see her post this with the comments above, and i know her friends are aware of their gg threads so ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

durazno wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:47 am
do you guys think she reads here? ive noticed a slight pattern of her kind of mirroring what's mentioned (like starting to 'cook' and whatnot). it's interesting to see her post this with the comments above, and i know her friends are aware of their gg threads so ...
yes and no i think its more andre posting vlogmas videos of what they really do and trying to show matt what hes missing

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she literally said that she was stepping over Blue's poop in her bedroom in the morning of the vlogmas day 6 vlog....
I bet the dog didn't go outside for like 20 hours. It's cruel. get a dog walker cheap ass adelaine (or give your dog to someone who can take proper care of her)

biggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by biggie »

so the truth about her and Matt will be coming out this week

kewlol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kewlol »

biggie wrote:so the truth about her and Matt will be coming out this week Image

Yea I’ll believe it when I see it. She’s such a clickbaiter. I was reading in the comments that Matt cheated on her. Apparently you can hear her talk about it in someone vlog. (Andrea?!)

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

In her latest snapchat she has the necklace on. ( the heart shaped one from tiffany that Matt gave her )

whitehydroflask
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whitehydroflask »

I was reading the comments of her latest video and a lot of people are saying that she seems very different these past videos.

Some people are upset that she’s been promoting that she doesn’t like drinking and blah blah blah but then her latest blog mad video goes completely against that

Some people are also saying that they don’t like her when she’s in LA

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

whitehydroflask wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:40 pm
I was reading the comments of her latest video and a lot of people are saying that she seems very different these past videos.

Some people are upset that she’s been promoting that she doesn’t like drinking and blah blah blah but then her latest blog mad video goes completely against that

Some people are also saying that they don’t like her when she’s in LA

A ton of her followers are young tweens lol so they’re not understanding she’s doing all that crap because she hangs around people that do & them knowing she’s going through whatever the hell shes going through they pressured/encouraged her to “let loose” & drink. It’s very annoying how she gets in LA but hey....when you keep putting a fake face for fake friends what do we expect lol

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

she's gonna do a series talking about mental health. which on the one hand: good for her! cool idea!

if she does it properly?

like is she just gonna sit there and talk about her problems? is it mental health in general or just whatever she's going through? is it actual diagnosis or ... ?

like she visited a psychic for her series which i don't wanna knock, but she's really dumb so idk how good this will be. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

durazno wrote:she's gonna do a series talking about mental health. which on the one hand: good for her! cool idea!

if she does it properly?

like is she just gonna sit there and talk about her problems? is it mental health in general or just whatever she's going through? is it actual diagnosis or ... ?

like she visited a psychic for her series which i don't wanna knock, but she's really dumb so idk how good this will be. Image
Is she ripping off Niki Demartino’s series?

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:05 am
durazno wrote:she's gonna do a series talking about mental health. which on the one hand: good for her! cool idea!

if she does it properly?

like she visited a psychic for her series which i don't wanna knock, but she's really dumb so idk how good this will be. Image
Is she ripping off Niki Demartino’s series?

tbh i havent watched niki's series! but she mentioned niki in the video she announced this series in, saying niki inspired her or something sooo ... probably. just like how she steals tweets constantly, video ideas from bestdressed, etc. i wouldn't be surprised.

kewlol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kewlol »

She mentioned Matt in her vlog today. Perhaps they are together? Regardless, I’m noticing that since all of her comments called her out on being different AF in Andre’s vlogs, her content has been focused around her “clubbing”

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

kewlol wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:36 pm
She mentioned Matt in her vlog today. Perhaps they are together? Regardless, I’m noticing that since all of her comments called her out on being different AF in Andre’s vlogs, her content has been focused around her “clubbing”

Honestly...it’s time she starts to show herself. She’s trying to be so Disney channel for her younger viewers & fails to realize the people that’s been with her from jump are all grown lol

aditig
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aditig »

She went to the gym, spent an hour at Jamba juice, took a nap, and then went to get her lashes done in the SAME workout outfit?????? how did she not want to shower???

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Her and Matt broke up. She said it at the end of her new mental health video. Looks like the next video her and Matt sit down and talk about it.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

i really want to give her a big hug.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I feel like she may feel she needs to hold it together for everyone else. Her parents relationship is awful, and she probably doesn't want to put more stress on them by outwardly showing how it upsets her. She also mentioned wishing she had an older sister to help her through high school and let her know it will be okay, so I feel like she puts that responsibility on herself for her younger siblings. I understand what she's doing and why she's doing it, but I really wish someone would tell her she doesn't have to and that it's okay to express negative emotions. She doesn't need to be "the happiest place on the internet". It's okay to be unhappy sometimes. She could really benefit from therapy to learn how to positively express her emotions instead of holding them in/pretending they don't exist.

And, as I suspected, vulnerability made her more likable for me.

Return to “#-E”