Bella Fiori

effieeee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bella Fiori

Post by effieeee »

Honey06 wrote:Why is she so fucking rude with her fans?
Well she thought it was funny to be rude to none private school girls back in high school so im really not surprised. I remember her saying something about having anxiety or something so she probably uses that as an excuse.

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

I know this thread's dead but uhh this girl won Cosmo's (Aus) Beauty Infuencer of the year yeah? But zero acknowledgement on any of her socials? (Also how tf)

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

effieeee wrote:
Well she thought it was funny to be rude to none private school girls back in high school so im really not surprised. I remember her saying something about having anxiety or something so she probably uses that as an excuse.
I suffer from (social) anxiety and Im not putting down other people just to feel awesome about myself. She is just full of sarcasm. This girl said that a friend looks like just her and she just being rude saying that no one is equal to her!!
(English is my second language)

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

effieeee wrote:
I suffer from (social) anxiety and Im not putting down other people just to feel awesome about myself. She is just full of sarcasm. This girl said that a friend looks like just her and she just being rude saying that no one is equal to her!!

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

effieeee wrote:

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

alrightalright wrote:I know this thread's dead but uhh this girl won Cosmo's (Aus) Beauty Infuencer of the year yeah? But zero acknowledgement on any of her socials? (Also how tf)
Maybe her dad bought that too :rofl:

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

Honey06 wrote:
effieeee wrote:

that is not what i meant but yeah she is full of sarcasm.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

why is she moving? I swear her parents just built her a property on their land?

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

scalesfishnails wrote:why is she moving? I swear her parents just built her a property on their land?
I think it had bad internet so she moved to where she is now. Then she’s moving again into one of her parent’s houses - they must be loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

oh her parents are soooo loaded. does anyone know what they do for a living?

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Just watched a Mystery video on "the ken and barbie killers" by a girl called Caitlin Rose, it wasn't amazing but was put together quite well. Bella's video on the same couple was up next so I decided to click it to prepare. I couldn't get through the first four minutes it was that fucking terrible. Like I've always known they were bad, but to actually compare two videos right next to each other just makes me want to cringe at Bella's
Bye bitch :love2:

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

LauraMongeau wrote:Just watched a Mystery video on "the ken and barbie killers" by a girl called Caitlin Rose, it wasn't amazing but was put together quite well. Bella's video on the same couple was up next so I decided to click it to prepare. I couldn't get through the first four minutes it was that fucking terrible. Like I've always known they were bad, but to actually compare two videos right next to each other just makes me want to cringe at Bella's
You should watch Danelle Hallan! Such a sweet girl and she shows so much respects towards de victims and her families

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

LauraMongeau wrote:Just watched a Mystery video on "the ken and barbie killers" by a girl called Caitlin Rose, it wasn't amazing but was put together quite well. Bella's video on the same couple was up next so I decided to click it to prepare. I couldn't get through the first four minutes it was that fucking terrible. Like I've always known they were bad, but to actually compare two videos right next to each other just makes me want to cringe at Bella's
You should watch Danelle Hallan! Such a sweet girl and she shows so much respects towards de victims and her families

toomuchtimeonmyhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toomuchtimeonmyhands »

Right, ,I spent an hour trying to figure this dumbass website out just so I could post this reply

To Beebs who wrote this '. Contacting the company now to let them know, hopefully the two oxygen thiefs will get barred from future events. Bella should have been grateful enough to be there without insisting on illegally getting drunk at their expense. Disgusting.
'

Do you HONESTLY have nothing better to do in your life than call a company for underage drinking haahahhahahaaaaa this honestly made me laugh SO MUCH. So thank you for that. Tragic.

toomuchtimeonmyhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

Right, ,I spent an hour trying to figure this dumbass website out just so I could post this reply

To Beebs who wrote this '. Contacting the company now to let them know, hopefully the two oxygen thiefs will get barred from future events. Bella should have been grateful enough to be there without insisting on illegally getting drunk at their expense. Disgusting.
'

Do you HONESTLY have nothing better to do in your life than call a company for underage drinking haahahhahahaaaaa this honestly made me laugh SO MUCH. So thank you for that. Tragic.

toomuchtimeonmyhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

beebs wrote:Oh my god, her latest video. She is so immature and rude, I actually can't believe that she posted this!!! Her behaviour is shocking and SO unprofessional.

She even admits that she is shy in person and prefers online because she can say what she wants. Half of the smart ass things she says she wouldn't dare say to someone's face. I always got that vibe from her.

Also can she please shut her mouth? It's so big.

Why do you watch her videos if you hate her so much? Just curious..

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

toomuchtimeonmyhands wrote:Right, ,I spent an hour trying to figure this dumbass website out just so I could post this reply

'

Loll yeaaah its not a big deal especially since she is 19 and the legal limit here in Australia is 18. Its still illegal yes but yeah imo not a big deal as she wasnt like 16 slugging down drinks at an event.

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

"Instagram kills off fake followers, threatens accounts that keep using apps to get them"
:?
Now she will get 100 likes per photo?

erd4524
Learner
Learner

Post by erd4524 »

toomuchtimeonmyhands wrote:Right, ,I spent an hour trying to figure this dumbass website out just so I could post this reply

'

what?

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

Zaful is a scam and she said that the clothes are good quality? ??

Return to “#-E”