AndreaMarieYT

dontworrybaby
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreaMarieYT

Post by dontworrybaby »

devilishtenshi wrote:Looks like she is making people now. Maybe Dinos aren’t that popular?
It seems like anyone who hauls her kits mentions not liking the dinos :rofl:

sparklyray
Learner
Learner

Post by sparklyray »

Does anyone know where Andrea got her scribblers? Or who drew them? I know she didn’t design them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brieshante
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brieshante »

as much as i disliked the dinosaurs i HATE the new "scribblers" her old scribblers were much cuter i wish she would have gone back to those rather than these discount clipart looking girls

sparklyray
Learner
Learner

Post by sparklyray »

brieshante wrote:as much as i disliked the dinosaurs i HATE the new "scribblers" her old scribblers were much cuter i wish she would have gone back to those rather than these discount clipart looking girls
Me too ☹️

qwertygirl12345
Talker
Talker

Post by qwertygirl12345 »

She's on her 3rd round of characters. They're clearly not selling well if she keeps changing the designs, she should give them up already.

waste_theyears
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by waste_theyears »

I wonder if she and Kirsten are on the outs. It seems she has completely passed over her in favor of Jessica.

bd367644
Learner
Learner

Post by bd367644 »

I think it makes sense. Kirsten works, has a toddler and goes to school full time so there isn't much space in her day to fool around with Andrea and eat wings nonstop. What happened to Amanda? Does Andrea still hangout with her?

qwertygirl12345
Talker
Talker

Post by qwertygirl12345 »

I know she’s a mom and all now, but could she not put a single ounce of effort into how she looked for the Go Wild meetup today? Girl looked like she just rolled out of bed.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

waste_theyears wrote:I wonder if she and Kirsten are on the outs. It seems she has completely passed over her in favor of Jessica.
i don't follow andrea or kirsten much anymore (unless i get really bored and watch them), but i'm not shocked. andrea seems to do this with people, she did it with tara for kirsten.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

lydiasbennett wrote:
waste_theyears wrote:I wonder if she and Kirsten are on the outs. It seems she has completely passed over her in favor of Jessica.
i don't follow andrea or kirsten much anymore (unless i get really bored and watch them), but i'm not shocked. andrea seems to do this with people, she did it with tara for kirsten.
She mentions her but barely. I personally think it’s because Kirsten actually has a life established (husband, toddler, school, etc.) whereas Jessica just hangs out and has nothing else to do. She can text Kirsten to hang out and be told maybe another day whereas what else does Jessica have to do (not talking bad about Jessica but she is a single woman, no kids, no school, etc.)

Did we ever figure out why Tara left? It’s like she vanished into thin air.

aguri_chan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aguri_chan »

Can this thread become active again pls? So many things she does still pisses me off lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

canvasveggie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canvasveggie »

aguri_chan wrote:Can this thread become active again pls? So many things she does still pisses me off lol.

If you’ll rant, I’ll read it haha

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

I really like andrea sometimes... but I feel like there are some people who are not meant to have money...

She buys all of this designer stuff and doesnt know how to wear it... it wears her. She always looks awkward and just like she is trying really hard. I feel bad for her. Her haircut is horrendous... like the bangs girlfriend... Are. Not . Doing. You. Any. Favors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aguri_chan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aguri_chan »

Her post malone obsession is honestly creepy af lmfao

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

Yet another thing she is trying to pass off as a personality trait. Like her being a disney instagrammer for the 3 days that she is there and when she's out of content she changes her profile back to some random shit. Can't say I'm surprised. This girl jumps social media accounts/channels like it's no one's business.
aguri_chan wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:13 am
Her post malone obsession is honestly creepy af lmfao

canvasveggie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by canvasveggie »

One thing that made me sad was when someone asked he what her dream vacation is and she said Disney world. Now, i like going to Disney world as much as the next person but really, that’s your dream vacation?? An amusement park that you visit very frequently?? Idk it just kinda made me realize how bland her life is

aguri_chan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aguri_chan »

I mean Disney offers a lot of vacations plans, like cruises and stuff. Why not go visit Disneyland Paris or something? Not just Disneyworld or land all the time. I wonder if her kiddo will grow up to hate Disney lol.
canvasveggie wrote:One thing that made me sad was when someone asked he what her dream vacation is and she said Disney world. Now, i like going to Disney world as much as the next person but really, that’s your dream vacation?? An amusement park that you visit very frequently?? Idk it just kinda made me realize how bland her life is

Also, does she still have her pugs?? She never mentions them or puts them on her insta.

GreenEyedMonster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GreenEyedMonster »

aguri_chan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am
I mean Disney offers a lot of vacations plans, like cruises and stuff. Why not go visit Disneyland Paris or something? Not just Disneyworld or land all the time. I wonder if her kiddo will grow up to hate Disney lol.
canvasveggie wrote:One thing that made me sad was when someone asked he what her dream vacation is and she said Disney world. Now, i like going to Disney world as much as the next person but really, that’s your dream vacation?? An amusement park that you visit very frequently?? Idk it just kinda made me realize how bland her life is

Also, does she still have her pugs?? She never mentions them or puts them on her insta.

This thread is so dead but I'm still curious about her pugs. She records ever mundane thing that happens in her life and absolutely no mention of her pugs? Or dropping them off at the kennel before a trip (pre covid)? I really hope she's not one of those pet owners that abandon their animals once they have kids.

for54
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by for54 »

Are Elle Fowler and her still friends??

Taraliznor
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Taraliznor »

Hey.. this is Tara. Happy to answer questions. AMA.

Return to “#-E”