Chrisellelim

LunaGotLost
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chrisellelim

Post by LunaGotLost »

She really seems to be riding this Rich Mom on TikTok thing. I haven't watched the most recent video yet, but I think it's her second mention of it in a video, and it's the whole basis of this video at that.

remix441
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by remix441 »

I dont understand her the "Rich Mom" naming for her. Second thing I dont understand is why she has assistants running around, when her brand isnt that large?

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

If she calls herself Rich Mom one more time, I am going to explode!! Its not funny at all!

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

I also don't understand how her businesses are pulling in the income to justify that many employees. I'm sure COVID-19 hasn't been a great sign for Bumo. I actually want to see her walk through her pitch deck or explain her business in detail, because all she's shared is the facade of being an entrepreneur without any concrete proof to show for it.

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Her Tik Tok is honestly really cringe. I’m not understanding this influx of influencers above 21 dancing copy and paste routines. It just seems pretty desperate to me to try and attract younger viewers.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

yeah idk.. it's cute and fresh when a 16 year old is doing it but there's something so desperate about a middle aged mom doing it.. like please, just let the kids have this one platform for themselves and stop trying to capitalize on it for your greedy self like every other social media platform, you tacky boomer.

boohoothefool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boohoothefool »

Did she remove pics of her husband on ig? I can’t find any of him from 2018 onwards. They aren’t following each other either?

dodo_59
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dodo_59 »

Yes, I don’t follow her anymore but insta recs her all the time, and I just realised Allen completely disappeared from her pics and stories...I remember they just bought basically a castle so it’s weird and that they don’t even follow each other is even more weird.

dodo_59
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dodo_59 »

boohoothefool wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:04 pm
Did she remove pics of her husband on ig? I can’t find any of him from 2018 onwards. They aren’t following each other either?
I feel like a creep but I went through some of her pics and it seems like she was wearing her ring at every picture before April but since then it disappeared, there’s a Mother’s Day post where she has it on but maybe it’s an older pic since her hair seems different. And it looks like Allen lives at a different place as well.

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

Idk, I overheard a bitchy fashion person (I won't name them because they are that scary to me, lol) gossiping about their split and she said that Allen cheated. Also, he couldn't stand how full of herself she became. Who knows but, that is what I heard.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Shygemini7 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:01 am
Idk, I overheard a bitchy fashion person (I won't name them because they are that scary to me, lol) gossiping about their split and she said that Allen cheated. Also, he couldn't stand how full of herself she became. Who knows but, that is what I heard.
Now that's some tea! 👀 I guess the split was messy, no matter the reason behind it. I've noticed Chriselle's mom no longer likes Allen's pics, so it's pretty much confirmed he's not welcome by her side of the family. Yikes.
No idea about the cheating, but she has become rather insufferable over time, indeed. It does not justify infidelity, by no means, though.
Ngl, I have a icky side to myself that can't help but laugh when these "model" insta-youtube stylists' lives end up not being as glamorous and put together as they present.
Also, you can photoshop and curate your feed as much as you like, but your nasty personality still leads to real life consequences.
Her allegedly cheating husband is no better, though. He always rubbed me the wrong way, as much as Chris. Too bad I'm no longer invested in her life and drama. I just pop in here to catch up and for juicy updates 😂

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

Yeah, I do not know her personally but, I have heard that she is the biggest b*tch. You can't believe everything you hear & we all shouldn't but, tbh, I believe the rumors that he cheated. He just seems like he would be that way especially considering how bitchy, cold & only all about herself, Chris seems. He seems old fashioned like he would prefer that she let him wear the pants in the family,too & that doesn't seem like what Chris would want. they had just bought the biggest house and loved showing it off, too - how do these influencer s expect to keep any fans if they are going to be such lavish showoffs, especially in the middle of a pandemic with so much personal and financial suffering going on ???

Namu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Namu »

Well now this is some tea, well if he cheated he’s trash but she became unbearable in the last couple of years for sure. I know she probably thinks she’s the biggest girl boss and whatever but she gives off such bad vibes, I don’t follow her but sometimes I check out her stories to see what’s she’s up to but it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth…I just saw an older picture of her and she barely looks like she used to, her face is frozen in place now but I can’t understand why she never did something with her botched double eyelid surgery, that just looks horrendous not to mention she has some serious issues with food…I saw she made a story about how she and her sister ate a whole package of candy, the blasphemy 🤯 I just hope she will not give the same insecurities to her daughters although that will not be easy seeing how she likes to use them and how the girls became part of her brand.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Namu wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm
Well now this is some tea, well if he cheated he’s trash but she became unbearable in the last couple of years for sure. I know she probably thinks she’s the biggest girl boss and whatever but she gives off such bad vibes, I don’t follow her but sometimes I check out her stories to see what’s she’s up to but it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth…I just saw an older picture of her and she barely looks like she used to, her face is frozen in place now but I can’t understand why she never did something with her botched double eyelid surgery, that just looks horrendous not to mention she has some serious issues with food…I saw she made a story about how she and her sister ate a whole package of candy, the blasphemy 🤯 I just hope she will not give the same insecurities to her daughters although that will not be easy seeing how she likes to use them and how the girls became part of her brand.
Same. She definitely has body image issues, not to mention the bunch of insecurities about her face. She's stick skinny now, it's getting scary.
Not to be that bitch, but at least she has kids and she won't have the now classic "I can't get pregnant" video trope, like the rest of fashion "gurus". Like, girl, no wonder you can't have kids if you're severely underweight and have been starving yourself for years. Sorry for the OT.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

It doesn't surprise me that they have broken up, because they always seemed so different and detached from each other. she was always cold in vlogs and videos to both her husband and her children, I think she's 100% narcissist and cares only about herself

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Well, it's official now.

pardonnemoi
Learner
Learner

Post by pardonnemoi »

Chriselle has never stopped talking about her divorce ever since it happened. She's using it as a marketing tool for her fragrance brand.

I used to watch Chriselle back when she was active on Youtube. There's a big difference between her old Youtube content and her current Tiktok content. Chriselle is definitely living the life and is a competent businesswoman, yet somehow her content has become more insufferable than before. On Youtube she acted like her age, but now on Tiktok it almost feels like she's trying to relive her early 20s. Is she doing it to go viral on Tiktok and market her brand, or is she trying to get back at her ex by proving that he's missing out on her?

Chriselle has been trying hard to prove that she is "not like the other moms" because she wears whatever she wants and is a "hot rich single mom". Now it feels like she tries to show her body whenever she can. Was it really necessary to wear a lingerie top to pick up her kids from school? Is it necessary to always show herself in her undergarments? In another tiktok she was getting ready in a lace-up skirt. After she realized her butt showed through, she continued to eagerly show it to the camera while her assistant was telling her to stop. :roll: In a product photoshoot, she modeled with only a sheet covering herself. Of course, it's her right to wear what she wants, but it is just surprising because she didn't used to be like this and sometimes it feels like too much.
cl4.png
cl5.png
cl3.png
cl2.png
Secondly, Chriselle has pretended - on more than one occasion - that she has a hot new boyfriend. She hires male models for her photoshoots and makes clickbait captions like "my new boyfriends". Then she purposely makes the photoshoot concept sexy, so she can film flirty scenes and touch the models. In one of her shoots, she walks past the models and has them all gaze at her as she walks by. It feels like she is basically thirsting after the models that she hired herself. :roll: If you imagine the opposite, a male brand owner hiring female models, purposely making the shoot concept sexy, and posting pictures saying "my new girlfriends"...it would come off as icky!?!
cl6.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

pardonnemoi wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:05 pm
Chriselle has never stopped talking about her divorce ever since it happened. She's using it as a marketing tool for her fragrance brand.

I used to watch Chriselle back when she was active on Youtube. There's a big difference between her old Youtube content and her current Tiktok content. Chriselle is definitely living the life and is a competent businesswoman, yet somehow her content has become more insufferable than before. On Youtube she acted like her age, but now on Tiktok it almost feels like she's trying to relive her early 20s. Is she doing it to go viral on Tiktok and market her brand, or is she trying to get back at her ex by proving that he's missing out on her?

Chriselle has been trying hard to prove that she is "not like the other moms" because she wears whatever she wants and is a "hot rich single mom". Now it feels like she tries to show her body whenever she can. Was it really necessary to wear a lingerie top to pick up her kids from school? Is it necessary to always show herself in her undergarments? In another tiktok she was getting ready in a lace-up skirt. After she realized her butt showed through, she continued to eagerly show it to the camera while her assistant was telling her to stop. :roll: In a product photoshoot, she modeled with only a sheet covering herself. Of course, it's her right to wear what she wants, but it is just surprising because she didn't used to be like this and sometimes it feels like too much.

cl4.png
cl5.png
cl3.png
cl2.png

Secondly, Chriselle has pretended - on more than one occasion - that she has a hot new boyfriend. She hires male models for her photoshoots and makes clickbait captions like "my new boyfriends". Then she purposely makes the photoshoot concept sexy, so she can film flirty scenes and touch the models. In one of her shoots, she walks past the models and has them all gaze at her as she walks by. It feels like she is basically thirsting after the models that she hired herself. :roll: If you imagine the opposite, a male brand owner hiring female models, purposely making the shoot concept sexy, and posting pictures saying "my new girlfriends"...it would come off as icky!?!

cl6.png
She's totally not going through midlife crisis. /s
I guess she realised that her carefully pre-planned life crumbled and, yes, she's rich, but other than that nothing went according to plan. Hence the fishing for validation from teenagers who might see her as a #girlboss. I don't think any other influencer mom follows the "you're a mom, don't wear this or that" rules. All of them post the same kind of "not like other moms" content (and outfits) along with body shots to showcase the modelesque body line (if present), so in that sense she's nothing unique.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

does she still abandon her children all the time?

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Evil_robot wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:41 am
does she still abandon her children all the time?
She calls it "co-parenting", last time I checked they spent a week with each parent. She made a couple of posts about it naturally mostly focusing on herself and the benefits of "co-parenting" for herself and when people point out the disadvantages for the kids, her minions attack them in replies. There's a stupid reel about its "perks" and the perk is basically traveling without the kids getting in the way 😑. People pointed out how that's not possible for most and it is not a perk - you can travel on a whim with kids, too, if you can afford it - but of course those comments were met with animosity.
Poor kids, they really are just an accessory to her at best and a burden at worst.
She also got (another) blepharoplasty and so far it looks as botched as the previous lol. Guess only fillers and botox don't cut it anymore.

Return to “#-E”