Cartia Mallan

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Cartia Mallan

Post by LaurieShelby »

She just got a new house and she claims it's her dream house and she finally got an office and it took her years and now she wants to move to L.A? I say eat the rich, this girl is so stupid and annoying, stop making stupid people famous ugh

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's one of those annoying ass privileged rich girls who always has to have the next best thing - nothing is ever going to be good enough.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I just discovered her -very pretty girl like something out of Milan high fashion. She strikes me as someone who would be very selective of who would be her friends. I can't help but wonder if her dad is around? Sometimes it feels like she's compensating for some deep rooted daddy issues. Unless he has passed away which is just sad.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

BBicecream wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm
I just discovered her -very pretty girl like something out of Milan high fashion. She strikes me as someone who would be very selective of who would be her friends. I can't help but wonder if her dad is around? Sometimes it feels like she's compensating for some deep rooted daddy issues. Unless he has passed away which is just sad.
her parents divorced and she had a bad relatiobship with him for yeras, but they were speaking again. And i don't think she is selective. A lot of her past BFF left her bc she is problematic af and doesn't know how to keep healthy friendships. Ciaffy a girl from L.A is the best example

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lookingatthesun »

She went to a tommy hilfiger event in london and posed with josh and isabelle mathers. Isabelle posted a video on her insta feed where the three of them are posing together... awkward!

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 am
She went to a tommy hilfiger event in london and posed with josh and isabelle mathers. Isabelle posted a video on her insta feed where the three of them are posing together... awkward!
they might end in good terms. Tbh i got the vibe that cartia was still in love with josh when she talked about the breakup. Her reasons were super vague and they didn't make a lot of sense. Still it's awkward but they went to the tommy's shows together all the time so i don't know

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

LaurieShelby wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:47 am
Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 am
they might end in good terms. Tbh i got the vibe that cartia was still in love with josh when she talked about the breakup. Her reasons were super vague and they didn't make a lot of sense. Still it's awkward but they went to the tommy's shows together all the time so i don't know
Yes I know they were always invited to every Tommy event and when they were a couple also went there together. I guess since they circle the same type of events they will have to see each other here and there but it's weird to me that they don't follow each other on sm. I also think that she was and is still in love with him that video of her explaining why it happened was so stupid I could feel my brain cells dying

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Does Isabelle Mathers have a thread? She's gorgeous but OMG she's sooo cringe when she films videos.

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

who's seen her singing video on insta?
her voice is not what i expected

SpicyBao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpicyBao »

poppedcorn wrote:who's seen her singing video on insta?
her voice is not what i expected
I think it sounded surprisingly alright. A bit off at some points but has potential?

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Am I the only one that cringed really hard with the video of her singing?

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

she has a soft voice except when she is screaming like a 5 year old or acting like a dumbass. But i don't think she can sing. I follow some girls that sing and they have a cool voice but that's it. She tries so hard to be cool

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If she says one more thing about wanting pink in her hair I'm going to scream. If you want to dye your hair just fucking do it? I don't understand the constant need to seek permission from her followers :rofl:

SpicyBao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpicyBao »

She’s really milking this NeW hAiR reveal

Ya Girl Katie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ya Girl Katie »

https://twitter.com/CartiaMallan/status ... 63552?s=20

she's dyed her hair pink and now thinks she's extra quirky

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

She is being so annoying with this pink hair thing... yesterday she told people on Insta that she'd take pictures today and now she's all "I haven't left my bed all day I'm so jetlagged." I'm convinced it looks awful and she's making me feel more sure of that with every passing day. She makes such a big deal about her hair all the time anyway, and now that she seems to have fucked it up, she's probably at home crying into her pillow being a drama queen about how bad it looks and trying to pass it all off as "jetlag". Just own up to the fact that it was a stupid idea (why on earth did she even come up with the idea of only dying the front pieces...?!) and dye it back to brown, how hard could it be.

Also... can she cut it out with the cringy pining after Josh poetry already? Didn't they break up months ago? She needs to get a grip

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She posted pics of some other girl who has it like that, who she was trying to copy. She also posted a really up close shot of it after it was done on her IG stories the other day, and it looks all patchy and uneven. Really pale pink like that is not a good color to go for unless you can get the hair super shit first, and it didn't look like they did that in whatever salon she went to lol

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

wow I hate the hair, it's just as skunk-esque as I thought it was going to look :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why didn't she get it trimmed at the same time? Her hair looks so scraggly and unkempt right now.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Copying jimena reno much :rofl: it doesn't suit her and it looks like a mess. And she wanted her hair super long and she probably just ruined. She tries to act so cool and different and she seems like a mess

Return to “#-E”