BmwA5H

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BmwA5H

Post by Sybil Vane »

Has he been dumped or something? His latest instagram post is quite cryptic in the comments' section

Also laughing quite hard at his BBC3 "upcoming project". People like him are disposable, easily impressed and, dare I say, dim.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I just saw part of one of his latest you tube videos. I heard he had a nose job but it looks hideous. Is he planning more ops on the nose? His nostrils are flaring!!!! What a pretentious loser.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

i haven't watched his videos since he first got his nose job. does it still look like a pig nose?

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Justmyson wrote:i haven't watched his videos since he first got his nose job. does it still look like a pig nose?
Yes it does !!! Looks even worse than his original nose :rofl:

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I would agree. I think his original nose added character. It was much better than what he has now.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

his original nose was a bit crooked, but it fit his face. his surgeon did a terrible job. :/

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by PassaSauz »

I agree his original nose looked better. I think it was something he was insecure about already, but the YT comments got to him. Same with his teeth, which he needed to fix. He's going to need a big time revision, he can't be happy with these results. I know rhinoplasty takes a year to stop swelling etc, but it looks absolutely ghastly from all angles.

What make you think he broke up with his boytoy?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

PassaSauz wrote:What make you think he broke up with his boytoy?
Let's say it was obvious ;)

On a side note, loooove his Chippendale waiting tables tux. Dashing!

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

luxurylalaland wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:Does he still hang out with Trina Leavers and Robyn A at all?
Noooo haven't heard hide nor hair of "the queen of luxe" as he used to call Trina (barf). She was off and on instagram for awhile but who knows what the hell happened to her. They were involved in some huge falling out with Robyn circa June 2015 I think. Robyn still posts things on her instagram about it every once in awhile but I think she's done making videos.
Trina got exposed on IG as a bankrupt from Australia who avoided prosecution by skipping out to England with her husband. They ran a loan shark company in Australia and came over here whilst on bail. Most YT’s have distanced themselves as an IG account posted screenshots of court transcripts and public records of the company’s trading standards and allegations of loan sharking recovery methods. Trina recently created a new IG account but doesn’t have a YT channel or appear in other videos at all. It was an IG sensation because she was exposed by information on public record.
This post may contain references/ spellings that reveal that I'm British! :HK:

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

Oh! Have you seen he’s had his heart broken? After denying for YEARS he was gay- he came out. Announced his boyfriend, stopped buying so much high end stuff- saying he’s saving for a London flat... and now the relationship is over. His boyfriend had ‘issues ‘ that needed taking care of. He’s so upset and heartbroken that he can bear to make videos right now- ( but not including the one he said all of this in)

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

gurutroll wrote:about time this guy had a topic on here! I have suuuuuch a rant..

I absolutely can’t stand him, trina or that robyn woman. How sad that their idea of fun is hanging out in designer stores every week filming themselves being #RICHANDINTERESTING (their own words via one of ashley’s vlogs!) Sorry Ashley, you & your friends might be ‘rich’ but you’re far from interesting. Found it hilarious how in one of those recent vlogs him & robyn were complaining about the customer service in Hermes.. If they were acting anything like they were in that vlog of themselves in LV (loud, obnoxious & over the top) it’s no wonder nobody wanted to help them! I also highly doubt he’ll be buying that custom that cartier ring… he wishes!

I’m not sure about the other two but I get the vibe that this man spends every penny he makes trying to maintain this wealthy image that he’s created on the internet & amongst his sad little friend group. Also, is anyone aware of his age? Everyone's situation is different but for all of the designer crap he buys I find it hilarious that he still lives at home with his mother. It would be interesting to see whether he is still dropping thousands on louboutin, hermes, burberry & BMW payments if/when he does move out on his own. Also, his dress sense is atrocious & a testament to the fact that money can’t buy a sense of style. IMO he is a tacky nouveau riche wannabe living off of his parents money & embarrassing himself on the internet.

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

CoastinOnADream wrote:His new Q&A... I love how he had to mention that "his" (aka mommy and daddy's) house was 2.8 million pounds. Or whatever the hell he said. Also I find it interesting why he wouldn't disclose what type of work his father does. I would like to know! And also the biggest LOL of that whole video... HE'S STRAIGHT? I don't believe that for a second!!'
His father is a pilot. They don’t live in London- they live on Surrey. He’s a para legal at a London firm. He doesn’t have a training contract to do law as his sickness record is pretty bad- he has Chrones disease and has frequent procedures for his condition.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

he said in a video that he won't move out of his parent's house unless it's with a significant other because he doesn't want to live alone. get a roommate?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can’t believe after all this time he finally came out. I hate that his boyfriend had issues but would
like to see him out of his parents house.

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

It’s all well and good him coming out- that must have been exhausting to deny. But he didn’t have an apology to the many people he slated when they questioned his sexuality.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That is true. I don’t watch him very much anymore. I just read what you ladies write. He got to be so
boring. However, I do remember that he denied his sexuality. Was there a reason you could discern
for why he did? I don’t think now it is a big thing. Was it because of his family? It sounds like he just
didn’t want to tell the truth. Who cares nowadays. He could at least have said he was sorry for misleading
his followers. I agree with that. He misled people for so long.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Ummm.. Didn't he "come-out" over a year ago? I seem to recall him doing a video on the topic and I believe he posted something on IG. Like I said this was well over a year or so ago. Did he come out a second time? I'm confused as I no longer watch his channel either. He is boring and dry.

D

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t know either as I rarely watch him as he is boring. If he came out before I missed it. I haven’t watched
him in a long time but saw here that he finally admitted what we all knew.

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

Well... that tattoo was definitely a surprise
Absolutely all information posted is public, found through Google, Facebook, and other public accounts. Absolutely nothing I post is secretly released or completely confidential private information; if I found it through Google, so can you.

ClutchMyPearls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ClutchMyPearls »

A tattoo his brother and sister have already? He’s only felt confident exposing his arms since he’s been working out. After all of the hype, it’s reveal was a damp squib. #pathetic

Return to “#-E”