Informer
Informer

Re: Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by WHYNOT2018 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 am

Jessicats_ wrote:
queenella wrote:
LaReinaDelSur wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:09 pm
She’s Throwing shade or Nah? “this is the first time we have an intro Professionally Made”
Benny Te Hablan!
Benny did a great one with us always and they use a Christmas song not like this guevonaxo the same song.
I rolled my eyes so hard when the same damn song came up. You can REALLY tell she’s from Stockton
The song doesn't even go with this bitch. For example, have you ever seen paisas come out of a let say Tesla with 50 cent playing in the car? That's what it's like when I hear this song play on her video.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 am

Someone300 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:12 pm
Hi everyone I just finally got around to making my account right now and I just trying to add on to the convo of the Starbucks cup but don’t seem to know the hang of this yet. I am using it on the browser. Just take it easy on me okay.

Blanca’s niece Ivette posted a few days ago a custom Starbucks cup that she got from ( don’t know if it was a sponsor or something she brought and wanted to share the business ) but still Blanca could have so known about it. If she wanted one and said something it would have come up in a conversation between the two. So yup she just was a sponsor deal or the free stuff ... smh but that’s nothing new.
Welcome😀

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:21 am

Someone300 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:34 am
Ivette with max at home and Blanca in a hotel room eatting pizza and chicken strips with fries . Understandable it’s been a long time since she been able to enjoy herself , the Chicago trip was so long ago .. ( LmAo ) nothing new leaving the kids
Wonder what excuse her dumbass fans will give about this one. But she works so hard! But she needs time to herself! 🙄

Van_2500
Talker
Talker

Post by Van_2500 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:She really left that stupid fucking song in the intro Image could she be any more tacky! Hellooooo it’s “Vlogmas”
Everyone has a holiday type song in the intro! What a fail ImageImageImageImage
I love how she didn’t include big Ivette in the intro. She’s with her and her kids more than useless. She’s taking care of your kids (practically raising them) and living with your family. I see big Ivette show more love to her kids than her and useless smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnunez55
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by mnunez55 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Sooo Blanca and karina gonna act like nothing happened between them and just resume where they left off? Lmfao awkward

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:58 pm

mnunez55 wrote:Image
Sooo Blanca and karina gonna act like nothing happened between them and just resume where they left off? Lmfao awkward

it’s like getting back with your kids dad when he had another girlfriend who was also around all the friends and fam. oh wait she did that one too Image damn karina took DOUBLE L’s.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:05 pm

1F7AA7EE-3F01-4609-B3CF-655BC7A00600.jpeg
Is she serious ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ganjaprincess31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:05 pm

Is she serious ?
WTH... she’s barely sending stuff out even though those people purchased it an entire month ago.... I would have cancelled my order.

Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Hi Dolls. I am new to this. I have been browsing and catching up on the chisme for the past weeks and OMG. you girls literally take the words out of my mouth. I used to kinda like her and her style and she literally makes her little family seem so perfect however, me estaba callendo TAN GORDA ughhhhh first of all the way she is a wannabe Kim Kardashian, with her stupid ass pout and nostril flare, how rude she is to bigivette, and now with her kids. you can straight up see the child neglect and see she just popped those babies out for views and create IG accounts for them. there's just so much and you ladies already covered all those topics lol. I just decided to make an account to really agree to everything you guys are saying.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Losangeles24 wrote:
Is she serious ?
"Some are going to take longer due to the holidays"!??Is this bitch serious!? There was ONE holiday which was Halloween back in October..When this crap should've been sent out weeks ago!! We're in December now!ImageImageImage

Edit- I know there was Thanksgiving too but that crap should've been sent out way before that!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ganjaprincess31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Ohhhhh yeah she did this before Halloween and before her Vegas trip... then she claimed she couldn’t log back into that ig account. Thanksgiving has now passed, Black Friday has passed, cyber Monday is about to pass... we’re already in December and somehow these orders are gonna take longer!? She can’t claim that it’s shipping or anything cause I ordered something on thanksgiving day and chose UPS ground (cheapest shipping) and it’s already gonna be here tomorrow. I can understand if it was an actual store but it’s her and a few items wtf is taking so long??? And then you still have to message her and tell her what you bought wtf kind of unprofessionalism is this shit?

Angelrosio
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Angelrosio » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Hope somone sues her ass what kind of shit is that, i get stuff faster through ebay

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:09 pm
Hi Dolls. I am new to this. I have been browsing and catching up on the chisme for the past weeks and OMG. you girls literally take the words out of my mouth. I used to kinda like her and her style and she literally makes her little family seem so perfect however, me estaba callendo TAN GORDA ughhhhh first of all the way she is a wannabe Kim Kardashian, with her stupid ass pout and nostril flare, how rude she is to bigivette, and now with her kids. you can straight up see the child neglect and see she just popped those babies out for views and create IG accounts for them. there's just so much and you ladies already covered all those topics lol. I just decided to make an account to really agree to everything you guys are saying.
Welcome 😀

ganjaprincess31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm

EBDBBNB wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:21 am
Someone300 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:34 am
Ivette with max at home and Blanca in a hotel room eatting pizza and chicken strips with fries . Understandable it’s been a long time since she been able to enjoy herself , the Chicago trip was so long ago .. ( LmAo ) nothing new leaving the kids
Wonder what excuse her dumbass fans will give about this one. But she works so hard! But she needs time to herself! 🙄
“Imagine thinking just because your a mom your life is supposed to stop lmao embarrassing” that’s the excuse her dumbass fans will give her not realizing that she leaves her kids every damn day. She just got back from Chicago, celebrated thanksgiving and now she’s off again to leave max and Camila with nannyxo. What exactly does this lazy bitch need a break from... planning 2 thanksgivings back to back lmao?? Pathetic

emni19
Informer
Informer

Post by emni19 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 pm
Ohhhhh yeah she did this before Halloween and before her Vegas trip... then she claimed she couldn’t log back into that ig account. Thanksgiving has now passed, Black Friday has passed, cyber Monday is about to pass... we’re already in December and somehow these orders are gonna take longer!? She can’t claim that it’s shipping or anything cause I ordered something on thanksgiving day and chose UPS ground (cheapest shipping) and it’s already gonna be here tomorrow. I can understand if it was an actual store but it’s her and a few items wtf is taking so long??? And then you still have to message her and tell her what you bought wtf kind of unprofessionalism is this shit?
Ivette is really not about her money. Selling old clothes is such an easy way to make extra cash & this bitch can’t even send them out at a reasonable time?? Smh if money can’t motivate her then idk what will! When she applies for a real job once she realizes working for a Blanca isn’t enough, employers are gonna be like wtf were you up to during all this time off? She’s gonna be like “um making mukbangs, selling Fashion Nova shirts that have ketchup stains on them, and raising my two cousins as if they were my own while my aunt sticks her leg out in front of a mirror for ig.” FOH

emni19
Informer
Informer

Post by emni19 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Angelrosio wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:46 pm
Hope somone sues her ass what kind of shit is that, i get stuff faster through ebay
For fucking real. If Blanca wants to waste her time threatening legal action against us for sharing our opinions, then ppl should try to take Ivette’s pancake ass to civil court or something.

Bored1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 pm

emni19 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Ivette is really not about her money. Selling old clothes is such an easy way to make extra cash & this bitch can’t even send them out at a reasonable time?? Smh if money can’t motivate her then idk what will! When she applies for a real job once she realizes working for a Blanca isn’t enough, employers are gonna be like wtf were you up to during all this time off? She’s gonna be like “um making mukbangs, selling Fashion Nova shirts that have ketchup stains on them, and raising my two cousins as if they were my own while my aunt sticks her leg out in front of a mirror for ig.” FOH

🤣 😂 😂 🤣

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Who called it on the late upload? Her twitter says she’s been uploading for four hours and hotel wifi sucks.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm

emni19 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
:rofl:

mnunez55
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by mnunez55 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:21 pm

YOOOOOO. IS FHIS JAZMINE...judiths sister?!?! Bitch is HUGE. I thought she lost weight doing that detox shit. Lmfao botijonaxo2

lrey2811
Learner
Learner

Post by lrey2811 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 pm

I say this because of Blanca, her “squad” and some other vloggers I watch but isn’t vlogmas supposed to be a day in the life vlog leading up to Xmas not vlogs filmed days prior? It’s supposed to be Christmassy vlogs right? Like with Blanca I don’t want to see her get drunk in Chicago. I want to see her doing family Xmas stuff with her kids. She’s fake about it but I rather see that at this point. We saw all this unravel on Snapchat already. Like give us something else to talk to about.

Jessicats_
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessicats_ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:37 pm

EXCUSES

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:10 pm

lrey2811 wrote:I say this because of Blanca, her “squad” and some other vloggers I watch but isn’t vlogmas supposed to be a day in the life vlog leading up to Xmas not vlogs filmed days prior? It’s supposed to be Christmassy vlogs right? Like with Blanca I don’t want to see her get drunk in Chicago. I want to see her doing family Xmas stuff with her kids. She’s fake about it but I rather see that at this point. We saw all this unravel on Snapchat already. Like give us something else to talk to about.
Yupppp she clearly doesn’t understand how vlogmas works she can’t even follow through lmao she’s probably gonna throw in max unwrapping presents videos just to have something to post instead Of doing it Daily. She’s a joke

Yami85456
Learner
Learner

Post by Yami85456 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:18 pm

Jessicats_ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:37 pm

EXCUSES
Shut up Yolanda 🙄

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 pm

lrey2811 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 pm
I say this because of Blanca, her “squad” and some other vloggers I watch but isn’t vlogmas supposed to be a day in the life vlog leading up to Xmas not vlogs filmed days prior? It’s supposed to be Christmassy vlogs right? Like with Blanca I don’t want to see her get drunk in Chicago. I want to see her doing family Xmas stuff with her kids. She’s fake about it but I rather see that at this point. We saw all this unravel on Snapchat already. Like give us something else to talk to about.
Yep her and lilbigivette make it up and can’t even do vlogmas right !

Return to “#-E”