Lucy Eades / The Eades Family

JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lucy Eades / The Eades Family

Post by JulietteOhara »

I know there used to be a thread for Lucy Eades but I can’t seem to find it now?

I check her yt every few months just to see if she has uploaded anything. I hadn’t checked in months and she popped into my head today so I had a look at her yt and to my surprise she’s been posting for the past 11 months documenting her baby #8!!!!!! Pregnancy. Apparently the baby had a suspected chromosomal abnormality (thought to be some type of syndrome) but she went ahead a ‘free birthed’ anyway 🤯🤯 in which her 7 year old ‘caught’ the baby. As a UK midwife, that makes me SWEAT. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for low or no intervention & keeping things as naturally as possible, believe me, but her baby had a suspected chromosomal abnormality?! How is she always so unphased by things?

I feel like it doesn’t matter what the circumstances are, as long as she gets her belly cast and unassisted home birth she’s happy. Which just blows my mind.

But in latest news, she has cancer?? Apparently her midwife noticed lumps on her neck which Lucy states she has has for a while, but has done nothing about (wtf?) she has 8 children but doesn’t feel the need to make sure she is healthy enough to raise them. Now she’s saying she will delay having biopsies etc because of insurance. I’m not in the US and can’t imagine how it is to pay health care but she just doesn’t seem concerned or the need for urgency. The woman is SO bizarre.

Return to “L-O”