Tazzartist

Forum rules
Please try not to use offensive terms, example: spastic - calling someone this term, could be considered offensive to disabled people.
Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tazzartist

Post by Israa »

sham33 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am
Israa wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:29 am
Oh is that what they were arguing about on the roof then, that she wanted him to take her parents to Lahore as well? Bit weird, they live in pak anyway and can go anytime. It’s not like Tazz would’ve been treating them to Lahore’s finest with his hard earned cash.

But then saima probably wanted to take her parents to make a point since Tazz always takes his annoying sister out with them in London whenever they go out.
Yeah but they are poor and can't afford it, they thought their rich son in laws come from London and can take them out in Pakistan and feed them, clothe them but spazz obvs can't afford it so he said his dad didn't win the lottery.

Then saima said she's going multan with her family and shes going to go khadi, gul ahmed and Some other designers and spazz has to pay for it. I think now spazz has the charity money hes going to buy her it, so saima what was you wearing before you married your broke cousin? You wasn't decked out in khadi or any designer outfits, honestly she thinks she married some millionaire who doesn't even buy her Primark di chadi in London and now these two frauds have got donation money and buying designer outfits, shameful.

Also I like how spazz never mentions that he has donation money, he always says it's for inayah, well why didn't he fund it himself? With HIS OWN MONEY!! It's not inayah its the public who funds him money. He's not once said thank you to the people who have donated! The crack head, how stupid are these people??
yesterday he snapped and said LOOK each brick you all donated thank you blah blah nearly cried just because hes been reading this he goes im ashamed that i have to show the work being done because theres a lot of fraud out there lmaooo
Spazz has for sure been reading on here, 100% the crackhead is reading this forum, lmao. Why you saying it in English spazz? Those freshies don't understand English, say it in punjabi you douche becsuse you want them to think it's all your money thats building the mosque. You never worked for a single penny, you think Allah swt said you can sniff coke and beg for donations when your a healthy grown man who can work? Spazz is typical picks and chooses when to be a Muslim, tell me spazz do you even know how to pray namaaz? Lmao, saying people say he does fraud because everyone knows that mosque didn't cost 22 grand. I bet it's 10 grand max, he's so annoying the way he keeps saying how many bricks do they have and what rooms and what doors and the work has to keep going, spazz stop rushing them if you want a good job then leave them to it in peace.

Spazz can't handle home truths, his dream was to build a mosque and he couldn't even achieve it. People achieved there dreams alone, they didn't get money from donations. Spazz the crackhead needs to stop acting, he can't. All of this is a front! Spazz I know you read this so how about you be genuine, address your first marriage and stop chatting shit and admit saima is your cousin!

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 am
He’s story of marrying his freshie cousin wasn’t hot topic for long. Tazz would have got more attention if he instagrammed on how to make sure you marry the right person for you. He could have talked about his divorce etc but it seems like he wants to keep it all hush hush for some reason. It’s like he’s committed a sin! Divorce is so common these days. It’s what we learn from it that matters!
Spazz is a number one bullshitter and liar. He hasn't admitted saima is his cousin, he's a control freak liar and has been caught out many times but deletes any comments. I honestly believe spazz has some sort of mental health, how can someone lie so much and not feel ashamed?

He wants people to idolize him, he acts like he's the perfect husband and father when in reality hes a crackhead with no job. Take away insta and Snapchat and watch him have a break down because he needs peoples approval. He's shameless, the way he stands there in the mosque as if hes worked hard for it, I bet Pakistan is one big ego trip for him, crackhead.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Israa wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:41 am
Sparkle103 wrote:
He’s story of marrying his freshie cousin wasn’t hot topic for long. Tazz would have got more attention if he instagrammed on how to make sure you marry the right person for you. He could have talked about his divorce etc but it seems like he wants to keep it all hush hush for some reason. It’s like he’s committed a sin! Divorce is so common these days. It’s what we learn from it that matters!
Spazz is a number one bullshitter and liar. He hasn't admitted saima is his cousin, he's a control freak liar and has been caught out many times but deletes any comments. I honestly believe spazz has some sort of mental health, how can someone lie so much and not feel ashamed?

He wants people to idolize him, he acts like he's the perfect husband and father when in reality hes a crackhead with no job. Take away insta and Snapchat and watch him have a break down because he needs peoples approval. He's shameless, the way he stands there in the mosque as if hes worked hard for it, I bet Pakistan is one big ego trip for him, crackhead.
he posted his love story again and when hes talking about phone cards saimas face says it all its like shes thinking stfu and stop chatting shit 😂
he actually does look like he sniffs haha no wonder his jaws fucked up

Zara799
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zara799 »

His first music video called “how could you” which he now has removed from his youtube channel, that was about him and rabia, half the lyrics were hers. Soon as she moved to ilford with him he released the video and she disappeared. Me and her went to school today. Shs from huds originally.
Its not about it being a big deal that his remarried but its obvious he has hidden it from everyone and saima, everytime theres been any comment about it he blocks and deleted.
If you wAtch the video where he talks about the reason why his wedding was delayed for a year with saima and gives that bulshit excuss that his house was on fire and all the money was spent on renovations, that was a lie because in 2009-2011 he was already married

Inaaayaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Inaaayaaa »

Zara799 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:10 pm
His first music video called “how could you” which he now has removed from his youtube channel, that was about him and rabia, half the lyrics were hers. Soon as she moved to ilford with him he released the video and she disappeared. Me and her went to school today. Shs from huds originally.
Its not about it being a big deal that his remarried but its obvious he has hidden it from everyone and saima, everytime theres been any comment about it he blocks and deleted.
If you wAtch the video where he talks about the reason why his wedding was delayed for a year with saima and gives that bulshit excuss that his house was on fire and all the money was spent on renovations, that was a lie because in 2009-2011 he was already married

You have got me wrong. I believe that he was married before, but, considering Saima is his first cousin, i doubt that she doesn't know about Rabia.... it's just not something that they probably feel necessary to broadcast. I was married before and remarried, the ex isn't something that we talk about...

As for the delay in his wedding, that is bullshit, but his house was on fire, the kitchen was redone, hence why the wall cupboards are soooo high... an old kitchen would never had had the cupboards soo high.... but nevertheless.... he still didn't spend any money on his wedding to Saima lol!
Considering he isn't working.... it's his parents that pay for everything... and they didn't have money to pay for his wedding.

@israaa saima parents look poor, but I'm sure they get £££ sent to them, because her brother is never working, he's always with tazz, and her parents sure don't look like they earn anything with their two goats

Spillthetea123x
Learner
Learner

Post by Spillthetea123x »

Lol someone hacked spazzes insta , don’t know if someone actually did or maybe he’s covering up if he’s been doing something dodgy like chatting to girls etc and been caught out so now he’s like ignore anything you have received from me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Inaaayaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Inaaayaaa »

:rofl:
Spillthetea123x wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:57 am
Lol someone hacked spazzes insta , don’t know if someone actually did or maybe he’s covering up if he’s been doing something dodgy like chatting to girls etc and been caught out so now he’s like ignore anything you have received from me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
:rofl:

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

lmao who the hell would want to hack his SM whoever did why didnt they finish the job and just delete both instagram and snapchat 😂

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

sham33 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:59 pm
Israa wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:41 am
Sparkle103 wrote:

he posted his love story again and when hes talking about phone cards saimas face says it all its like shes thinking stfu and stop chatting shit 😂
he actually does look like he sniffs haha no wonder his jaws fucked up
He deffo sniffs coke, the way hes so skinny. Saima is just as bad as him for lying and going along with his bullshit, it takes two to tango and she is just as bad as him.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Spillthetea123x wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:57 am
I think hes chatting shit, I mean why would anyone want to hack spazzes snap and insta and then not even post any nonsense on it? I bet he messaged a girl inappropriately and she threatened to show everyone and now hes trying to cover his tracks, I doubt saima cares if he cheats because she just wants money from him for back home. He looks like the type that would chat shit to girls on insta, lmao! Typical waste man movements.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Inaaayaaa wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:56 am
Zara799 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:10 pm

You have got me wrong. I believe that he was married before, but, considering Saima is his first cousin, i doubt that she doesn't know about Rabia.... it's just not something that they probably feel necessary to broadcast. I was married before and remarried, the ex isn't something that we talk about...

As for the delay in his wedding, that is bullshit, but his house was on fire, the kitchen was redone, hence why the wall cupboards are soooo high... an old kitchen would never had had the cupboards soo high.... but nevertheless.... he still didn't spend any money on his wedding to Saima lol!
Considering he isn't working.... it's his parents that pay for everything... and they didn't have money to pay for his wedding.

@israaa saima parents look poor, but I'm sure they get £££ sent to them, because her brother is never working, he's always with tazz, and her parents sure don't look like they earn anything with their two goats
Agreed, that's why they was so desperate to marry there daughter to someone like spazz. They would marry her to a donkey If it meant coming to London and making money for them. That's all these villagers wait for, someone to marry someone so there daughter can go London and send money back, pindus!

Spillthetea123x
Learner
Learner

Post by Spillthetea123x »

Lmao you guys are so funny , the other thing that didn’t make sense in there made up love story is which parents from Pakistan from a poor village would not want there daughter to try and have a better life in England! Free health care , fee education benefits etc normally they see a British guy as a gold mine hmmmm

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Spillthetea123x wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:21 am
Lmao you guys are so funny , the other thing that didn’t make sense in there made up love story is which parents from Pakistan from a poor village would not want there daughter to try and have a better life in England! Free health care , fee education benefits etc normally they see a British guy as a gold mine hmmmm
Exactly, look at it now. She can sit on benefits and not worry, they would marry her to a donkey even to get here. Saimas family is dirt poor, they probably begged him to marry her and spazz feels like yeah I'm the man because a poor ass family of mine begged me to be their son in law when really its only because he's got a British passport, lmao! What a loser honestly. He deffo made up the story.

Post by Guest »

You guys are keeping me entertained whilst I’m recovering from illness. So this guy Tazzz pops up randomly on my Snap. I’ve viewed his Snaps and there’s something about this man. My conclusion is that he has bi-polar disorder. He is definitely on some kind of substance, the way he is always high, talking loudly and obsessed with aloo. Jeez, how has he not developed Type 2 diabetes from all that carb consumption. You can develop T2 TOFI which is Thin Outside Fat Inside. Another thing that irritates me about this guy is the way he repeatedly says “Mashallah” It’s constantly Inaaaya and Mashallah. This proves he’s not got much knowledge about Islam. If he’s building a masjid in his daughter’s name then how about playing the Kalima to her rather than annoying Punjabi track. With regards to the daughter, she’s cute don’t get me wrong, I’m not hating her but there’s something not right about her. Children are quite alert at any age. To this day I haven’t seen her cry, pull her mum’s hair, throw a tantrum. Even when she eats out she’s quiet. Autistic comes to mind. I may be wrong, I hope I am but at just over 1 years old kids are lively and bouncing about. I’ve never even heard her speak much. Coming into Saima wearing gloves. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s self harming and he’s made her cover her wrists to hide the scarring. Only talking of experience as I worked in mental health and the number of girls I saw self harming and then covering their arms and wrists. So that’s my assumption. But this Tazzz guy is definitely a nasty piece.

Post by Guest »

Oh my god did anyone see tazz's snaps tonight asking the maulvi guy why the front entrance is so high. So the guys explains why to tazz and then tazz repeats the same question again and the guys explains himself but dumbs it down for him. How thick is he?!? The guy literally just said the entrance is high because the middle of the mosque ground is high so to level it all out. Tazz couldn't understand this basic logic and had to be explained why three times.

Also why does he keep posting people making aloo broccoli? He is a 30 something guy who is gassed because people like his wife's veggie curry recipe?!? He has some sort of disorder surely. I've never seen a guy act like him! He doesn't even have any boy interests like football, cars, games, PlayStation, etc. He doesn't like anything. He just wants to spend all day with his wife and daughter. So bizzare!!

Oops tazz will have to Google this word. Bizarre. Hi tazz how's your mosque going with all the donations you lazy prick? I know you read here!!

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Did this idiot just say a bucket bath is the “best ever”? :rofl:

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:36 pm
Did this idiot just say a bucket bath is the “best ever”? :rofl:
He's so skinny he could fit in that bucket but who the hell has a bucket bath in Pakistan still? I mean my nanis house is in the pind and even she has a shower!! And her bathroom is bigger than that small hut of a thing, can't saimas parents even afford a better bathroom now there daughter is in London? Or is stingy spazz not giving his wife money to send back home because he doesn't even let her buy anything unless he authorises it, loool, spazz the crackhead fits right in there I swear, such a pindu.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

England234 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:27 pm
Oh my god did anyone see tazz's snaps tonight asking the maulvi guy why the front entrance is so high. So the guys explains why to tazz and then tazz repeats the same question again and the guys explains himself but dumbs it down for him. How thick is he?!? The guy literally just said the entrance is high because the middle of the mosque ground is high so to level it all out. Tazz couldn't understand this basic logic and had to be explained why three times.

Also why does he keep posting people making aloo broccoli? He is a 30 something guy who is gassed because people like his wife's veggie curry recipe?!? He has some sort of disorder surely. I've never seen a guy act like him! He doesn't even have any boy interests like football, cars, games, PlayStation, etc. He doesn't like anything. He just wants to spend all day with his wife and daughter. So bizzare!!

Oops tazz will have to Google this word. Bizarre. Hi tazz how's your mosque going with all the donations you lazy prick? I know you read here!!
LMAO, he's so cracked out. He doesn't know what he's on about, I've noticed he asks the same thing over because he's dumb and doesn't know what to ask so he asks the same thing over and over. Also how the maulvis stomach bigger than spazzes, lmao! When spazz stands sideways, I swear hes like a ruler. He's got no fat, he's deffo on coke or something.

Did he ask him how many bricks he has like a million times again? Haha, the maulvis probably regretting working with spazz now he's thinking bloody hell this guys retarded on another level.

He literally hasn't got any men interest, he's so weird. I guess he can't find any common ground with them since he's such a spazz whose a lazy ass coke sniffing lying little rat. I mean he doesn't go work and his rap career is a joke, men probably laugh at him and hence why he has no friends and insta is his whole life. What a saddo!

Post by Guest »

Ok guys I spoke to my Dad about how to go about building a mosque. I was outright honest with him & showed him spazz’s snap. Firstly my Dad says, he admits he may be wrong but you need permission from the authorities to build a masjid. Secondly if they going to teach children then it’s a madrasah which has to be registered cos of all the attacks in Pakistan and people being radicalised in madrasahs. Also if spazz bought that land to initially build a house then he would be liable to declare it in this country as it’s an asset - esp if he’s on benefits so he’s decided to turn it into an opportunity. Also the foundations haven’t been laid properly. It’s like kids playing with bricks building houses. Ground needs to be dug, filled in with concrete to make it secure then building work can start and this takes time but spazzz wants it built as quick as Saima cooks his aloos. Also the waste facilities as these are put into place before brickwork goes up. Also my Dad says 20k is peanuts for a masjid. You need at least around 80k but this depends on capacity so if it’s going to house 50 worshippers then maybe 20k will cover otherwise it’s more. Also who’s name will this masjid be in? He would’ve been better off being part of a larger charity group and raising funds. But as we all know spazz likes to feel special and reap all the glory. Btw I saw them bathroom snaps. WTH. Pakistan has advanced so much but this guy is so backward, I bet he’ll never show snaps of how advanced Pakistan has become in recent years.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Screenshot_20191115-221013_Snapchat.jpg
I'm cracking up, spazz is getting it in Pakistan. Saimas brother is telling him to behave and not be rude to saima, spazz is shitting it but the dumb shits recording it like it's something funny. You can tell saimas brother don't really like him and finds him dumb, the way he kept saying to spazz this isn't England, makes me think he doesn't like how spazz treats saima and then he said to saima how does he treat you there and she made a face at spazz and said he annoys her in England, also how can her brother say 'eh hy ki aa' basically saying spazz is nothing and he said he will sort spazz out one time with sticks and beat him up and all saima has to do is phone him and he will go and beat him up in London as well. I can't believe spazz is recording it because he gets no respect, they all know hes a waste man. He keeps telling saima hes going to go back to London and she goes to him to go because he's not doing nothing in Pakistan, lmao! He's just saimas tail, he's followed her for no reason to Pakistan and has been complaing about saimas behaviour the whole trip saying he has to be nice to her because he's at his in laws house.

Honestly serves spazz right, he can't tell saima nothing because I believe her brother would fully beat him up since saima has her passport now and what can crackhead spazz do? Nothing, he goes hes British and they can't do nothing, her brother replied they will rip his passport up and beat him, lmao! Sitting there threatening to delete her youtube channel, spazz is such a waste man honestly, I don't think it's banter because I think spazz means it and saima gives it right back to him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tazzartist”