Joanna the Nurse

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
jayyfinn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joanna the Nurse

Post by jayyfinn »

kpop1713 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 pm
jayyfinn wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 pm
Joanna uploaded a new video about her life updates

Is there no divorce? I wanna know.......
she's putting her whole heart and soul into avoiding that question lol
I've noticed her dining area in her videos changed...did she move out of her house...?

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Omg she's pregnant! Who's is it....

Againpat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Againpat »

Omg !!!!! I’ve always circled back to this site cause tbh I’ve always felt like she hiding some tea but after she announced her pregnancy, I had to circle back around and drop my two cents. I was so surprised, I was under the impression that she and doctor Newman had gotten a divorce; it doesn’t make sense why she would quit her job with her husband if they were still together right ?

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

maybe the baby is with her new boss lol

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

OMG, she probably cheated on Dr. Newman from the Image Center and that is why he dumped her. Or she slept with her new boss. What a ho.

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Mitts3434 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 pm
OMG, she probably cheated on Dr. Newman from the Image Center and that is why he dumped her. Or she slept with her new boss. What a ho.
Something fishy is up. She gets so weird about that topic when it comes up. She recently just left the clinic where she works with her baby daddy and now she evidently has a pretty prominent baby bump showing..

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 pm
Againpat wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:08 pm
Omg !!!!! I’ve always circled back to this site cause tbh I’ve always felt like she hiding some tea but after she announced her pregnancy, I had to circle back around and drop my two cents. I was so surprised, I was under the impression that she and doctor Newman had gotten a divorce; it doesn’t make sense why she would quit her job with her husband if they were still together right ?
someone asked who was the father.
People asked her on her pregnancy announcement post on IG and a lot of people tagged ‘drpeternewen’ & she deleted all the threads or comments relating that answer.. lol

Againpat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Againpat »

Omg yes ! I had the exact same thoughts. It’s really fishy. Someone also commented and tagged dr. Peter Newman to congratulate them and I was like ☕️ 🐸

Theplotthickens
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Theplotthickens »

The story line thickens.....

Wasn’t she in Vegas drinking this month? Also I think it’s very weird that her sister is overly close with peter newen and basically running the show at his place. Perhaps there was some bad blood between Joanna and her sister and that’s why she left? All I know is they need to stop getting work in, cause it’s not looking good anymore.

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

Tee90 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:18 pm
Mitts3434 wrote:
Something fishy is up. She gets so weird about that topic when it comes up. She recently just left the clinic where she works with her baby daddy and now she evidently has a pretty prominent baby bump showing..
I agree. She is always hiding something and is never honest!!! Yes, she just left The Image Center the end October and now she is pregnant again. She just went on a trip to Vegas by herself and was drinking a lot. I don't believe anything she says. I think she only cares about is being famous and finding another rich husband.

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Theplotthickens wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:26 am

Wasn’t she in Vegas drinking this month? Also I think it’s very weird that her sister is overly close with peter newen and basically running the show at his place. Perhaps there was some bad blood between Joanna and her sister and that’s why she left? All I know is they need to stop getting work in, cause it’s not looking good anymore.
Whatever her scenario may be. It doesn’t seem like it’s ideal to bring another child into this world. Whether it be with someone new or ‘drpeternewen’ Her relationship seems unstable, with her wearing her ring on and off for quite some time now, changing work places (Where she worked with Luke’s father). People of course speculated that she was going through a divorce... she also got a new car and gave her Tesla back. Even mentioning it’s her ‘first time’ getting a car ‘alone’ when she went to get her new Mercedes.

She also is speaking about ‘Galentine’ plans with her girlfriends, clearing indicating she has no plans with a male... meanwhile pregnant as hell .. her life is seriously so confusing. And she is asking people to not comment or ask!! LOL don’t post at all then

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Theplotthickens wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:26 am

Whatever her scenario may be. It doesn’t seem like it’s ideal to bring another child into this world. Whether it be with someone new or ‘drpeternewen’ Her relationship seems unstable, with her wearing her ring on and off for quite some time now, changing work places (Where she worked with Luke’s father). People of course speculated that she was going through a divorce... she also got a new car and gave her Tesla back. Even mentioning it’s her ‘first time’ getting a car ‘alone’ when she went to get her new Mercedes.

She also is speaking about ‘Galentine’ plans with her girlfriends, clearing indicating she has no plans with a male... meanwhile pregnant as hell .. her life is seriously so confusing. And she is asking people to not comment or ask!! LOL don’t post at all then

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Mitts3434 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:31 am
Tee90 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:18 pm
Mitts3434 wrote:
I agree. She is always hiding something and is never honest!!! Yes, she just left The Image Center the end October and now she is pregnant again. She just went on a trip to Vegas by herself and was drinking a lot. I don't believe anything she says. I think she only cares about is being famous and finding another rich husband.
Right? Her new YT video ( was completely stupid and pointless. She goes in circles talking about nothingness and then announces on IG that she is pregnant the VERY next day. She talks about going back to school, having to juggle Luke, work and school at the same time and isn’t sure how she is going to do it??? Also, it’s very concerning when she post about ‘having no idea’ what her exam is about but managing to get a good grade and ‘fluking it’ concerns me, because she is a nurse, she should always know what’s going on!!! It’s kind of scary hearing her say she’s a bad student yet she’s injecting a ton of people daily 😨

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I was so shocked when I saw her posting that she's pregnant, especially since she just posted an update video and didn't even mention it. I wonder who the baby daddy is...

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

I agree it's weird. I swear in one of her other more recent YT videos (or maybe it was on insta), she said she was going to hold off giving Luke a sibling for the time being. There was that period before everything where she would post in her instastory fairly often about hoping to give Luke another sibling.I think we can all agree this baby wasn't planned tho

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Wasn't she just in Vegas having steak and wine recently. I wonder when it was new news to her

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

i wonder who the baby daddy is. It doesn’t look like she’s living in the same place anymore

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

jayyfinn wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:24 pm
Wasn't she just in Vegas having steak and wine recently. I wonder when it was new news to her
She just said she is going to Vegas again this weekend on IG. I bet the baby's father lives in Vegas

jlg014
Learner
Learner

Post by jlg014 »

She was wearing her engagement ring in her instastory

msdistractions
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by msdistractions »

Dang y’all coming through with the tea. I stopped following her and dr newen/image center because I felt they were deceitful about their marketing and pricing. I keep checking here to see who the baby daddy is 😂

Return to “F-K”