Joanna the Nurse

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
jayyfinn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joanna the Nurse

Post by jayyfinn »

She got married before even finishing nursing. He probably paid for all her debt then.

I bet she’s not public with her marriage since people are judging and think she’s a gold digger

She asked for a wedding band for her first month anniversary then got engaged a few months later, then married the next year

There are a few yelp reviews that highlight the bad work she’s done and how the surgeon is hard to get into contact with itf patients have problems after procedures

Luke looks like his dad!

vogueing
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vogueing »

Did anyone watch her new video? She's leaving the Image Center. She seems so sad. I think they may be getting divorced.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

439C7D3F-EC57-4B9E-86E7-E7BE6F42444C.png
Yep, she seems really sad. She looks like a genuinely kind person and easy to get along with so I wonder why she’d be getting divorced so soon after only 3 years of marriage. She appears to be a wonderful mother, kind, caring, beautiful... who wouldn’t want that for their wife? I feel bad for her. Especially when she said people making assumptions about her life make it more difficult for her so hopefully she doesn’t read here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:respekt:

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

I also hope she doesn't read here. I don't mean this is a negative or mean way, but I wonder what her life will look like post-divorce. Will she have to move? Where will she work next?

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Damn didn’t expect that. She really won the lottery working with her husband, and she loves her workplace so much. Wonder what’s pushing her to move to a new workplace anyways?

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

It must be awkward as hell working with Dr Newen now if they’re not together anymore. I wouldn’t be able to deal with it emotionally no matter how professional I try to be. Unless they’re still together and she’s leaving for a) more money or b) her coworkers are fed up with the favoritism since she’s the Dr’s baby mama.

Also wondering if Dr Newen went to her son’s birthday party or had anything to do with it. I’ve seen more pics with his daughter and only one of him and Luke.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

485580EC-E4EF-4334-B165-A23E436F5F59.png
Look! She’s wearing her ring today. People wouldn’t wear it if they’re getting divorced right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Was wondering why Joanna and her son have been taking so many staycations...wonder if divorce is coming soon

Image center is really trying to keep their patients by offering personal deals. With Joanna gone how many patients will she take with her to the new job?

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

I think it’s probably a falling out with her sister who is the office manager there. She has be caught wearing her ring lately? She is learning all the tricks from her YouTube clients on how to keep her followers guessing...

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Sky8088 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:42 pm
I think it’s probably a falling out with her sister who is the office manager there. She has be caught wearing her ring lately? She is learning all the tricks from her YouTube clients on how to keep her followers guessing...
Would a falling out with her sister really find a new place to work? Yeah at least she has youtube now from all her famous patients. I don’t think she would ever do youtube full time ...

Qwerty123490
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Qwerty123490 »

She is married to Peter Newen! Pictures were found on Facebook!

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

I don’t understand why she wears her ring but portrays the single mom image on IG.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

She’s not even following Newen on IG anymore!

SeymoreInsanity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SeymoreInsanity »

She just posted on InstaStories that she bought a car (Mercedes) on her own. I guess she also has her Tesla? But she also shows a bunch of construction updates in her stories- maybe she's remodeling her new house?

hiiitien
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hiiitien »

I know it's her private life but everything just seems so off. Luke's dad, getting a new car and new job, remodeling the house as well as her sister being the Founder of the Image center from office manager (according to their instagram). I thought the Image Center's CEO was Dr.Newen and his other wife? Am I missing something here.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

hiiitien wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:39 pm
I know it's her private life but everything just seems so off. Luke's dad, getting a new car and new job, remodeling the house as well as her sister being the Founder of the Image center from office manager (according to their instagram). I thought the Image Center's CEO was Dr.Newen and his other wife? Am I missing something here.
Jane and Joanna are also no longer following each other

Somethings up. Divorce? Conflict at work that got her to quit or get fired?

Doesn’t seem like newen and her sleep in same bed if she’s showing how much she watches the office in an empty bed

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

I’m totally speculating but I think it has to do with her sister and dr newen took janes side. I think they’re still married. And now that it’s been pointed out that Jane abs dr newen started the business together I think she probably got her sister the job.

Something about Joanna seems so off. Seems like she hides a lot of things. I really don’t think she’s this bubbly person she pretends to be. It’s all for the gram. And now, YouTube lol

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Secrets out. Is there a reason he’s claiming Luke as his son now? Does it have to do with Joanna leaving his workplace...

Post by Guest »

If you look back at the Dr.'s post, you can see that Joanna used to be their "media consultant" while she was in nursing school. It seems like her sister probably hired her initially, then her Dr. husband paid for her nursing school. She's only been a nurse for two years and I don't think her work/injections are that amazing, but I guess everything makes sense now that we know her sister is a co-founder and her husband is a Dr. I think she just wanted to be YouTube famous which is fine, but wow she's really deceptive with all her advertising about the Image Center.

Joanna's sister has her own husband and kids so maybe they just had a professional falling out? Since Joanna seems quite unprofessional now lol.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Tamho wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:23 pm
E1910C15-37DB-467A-8728-C37B3CD6E1C5.png
2CC14AD1-263F-4EE0-A78F-1F69110ADBEA.png

Omg the tea!! Idk what’s true but damn, it’s all spilling out now. Who ever posted a pic of a younger guy we thought was her husband, apparently she was married before Dr Newen and cheated on that guy and had Luke. But how did she get divorced so quickly from the previous husband to marry Newen before the baby came? Also someone said Newen is now cheating on Joanna with her sister?! That’s why she quit the image center? That doesn’t make sense though bc he is still apparently involved in the remodel of the house. It’s all so confusing.
I’m all for tea but something sounds like this is a really far reach?

Jane also has her own family so I doubt she’s the side chick or in any romance with dr. Newen

Joanna did reply saying how that accusation was a lie and I’m surprised she’s combing out the comments

Still can’t wait to see this all unravel

Return to “F-K”