Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by TheLoneStranger »

The leg-humpers don't last long on this forum, since the rest of us have a low tolerance for the blind idolatry they bring to the table. However, mods usually only remove them when they have nothing to contribute to the conversation and/or are here only to antagonize legitimate posters.

People that come here to play Devil's advocate have been welcomed in the past. Once, the subject of a YTMD thread even came on to explain herself (Cara Chatwin). I believe she is still welcomed to this day, as she did not try and derail us, only introduce herself and provide her side of the story. She earned quite a bit of respect on that thread and just let the critique continue on. We'll see which way "Rosebush" takes it....

B&B don't get nearly as much criticism as they should. They have been selfish ignorant super-spreaders during this pandemic and they don't deserve a shed of sympathy for the things they put themselves through. Of course I feel terrible for what their greedy mother has turned them into through gross exploitation, but they are 21 now and need to own their personality flaws or change to become better people....y'all.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by blacksheep95 »

It's so awkward watching them talk about sex knowing how young their audience is...
I should probably be working...

lao5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lao5 »

i'm sorry but who's gonna tell the twins that those giant vests they're selling aren't cute and the only reason they look good on them is because they're skinny...

mushroom_farm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mushroom_farm »

just dropping back in to say i LIVE for their stories unveiling new clothing drops on their website. i feel like it's always either hideous (might just be my personal style) or ridiculously overpriced... like i cannot imagine their stuff is high enough quality to justify the price

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

About their audience, I'm pretty sure Bailey said something in her skincare routine that most of their audience is around 14. So yeah it's a little weird for them to be talking about that kind of stuff but they are growing up so.. Also I think the clothes they drop are cute but I couldn't see myself wearing a lot of them. Either I don't have the style to pull them off, they're cropped and I wouldn't be allowed to wear it, or they're really overpriced. But from the pictures they don't look too bad of quality but you'd have to buy it to really know

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

So is Kamri living a double life of sorts? Her BYU life and her social media life would not agree much. She’s not “advertising” BYU like the twins do with Baylor so she’s not really “representing” them but I still find BYU such a strange choice for Kamri. If she wanted to be in the mountains, there’s plenty of other colleges in Utah to choose from. She’s surely not walking around BYU like this with their crazy dress code. Normal people don’t even walk around like this lol. I thought Kamri would be the one to go rogue and be a Christ-like left-leaning hip religious teen lol but BYU is the last place on earth for that to happen. High hopes for Rylan, who I question is even a practicing Mormon anymore (but I said the same about Kamri).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

opangatay wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:04 am
So is Kamri living a double life of sorts? Her BYU life and her social media life would not agree much. She’s not “advertising” BYU like the twins do with Baylor so she’s not really “representing” them but I still find BYU such a strange choice for Kamri. If she wanted to be in the mountains, there’s plenty of other colleges in Utah to choose from. She’s surely not walking around BYU like this with their crazy dress code. Normal people don’t even walk around like this lol. I thought Kamri would be the one to go rogue and be a Christ-like left-leaning hip religious teen lol but BYU is the last place on earth for that to happen. High hopes for Rylan, who I question is even a practicing Mormon anymore (but I said the same about Kamri).

She had to have rejected signing the honor code by negotiating that she should be exempt because she is "a model" and has no control over the clothing she is photographed in. Which is a total lie, but is the only explanation I can come up with for why she hasn't been expelled yet. There are dozens of photos of tiny dresses and crop tops, and their honor code covers every aspect of your life, not just campus life. I hope she is extremely careful, because I have recently read a few articles that say they teach Mormon girls that "un-modest" dress invites men to rape them, and it is their fault. There are groups fighting BYU to stop punishing girls who have been assaulted, but they persist....

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

I was shocked to see what she was wearing as well, but I watched an "outfits of the week" video from a girl who goes to BYU and she says that outside of campus you can wear whatever you want (though I think I remember the honor code saying you are representing BYU on and off campus). Maybe they've relaxed a bit?
BYU's dress code is highly unrealistic at this day and age. The only female mormon influencer of Kamri's age I still see dressing modestly is Shari Franke. The other ones I know all have pictures wearing bikinis, tank tops, short shorts...
I should probably be working...

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

ok I just read the BYU dress code and based on Kamri's instagram posts she breaks like all of them. I'm pretty sure she lives off campus so maybe that's why she wears those clothes like you said in that video. but also maybe she does get exempt (please lmk if I spelled that wrong lol) from the dress code because she is an influencer. but also yeah the dress code is dated. you can't have more than 1 piercing per ear? that's extreme I feel. honestly i wouldn't really be that surprised if she does get exempt from the dress code 🤷

Juliaemonaco8
Learner
Learner

Post by Juliaemonaco8 »

So I was recently on my Goodreads account and I saw that Brooklyn had read Trump's biography. I mean I know this doesn't necessarily mean she supports him, but it doesnt look good. Thoughts?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Juliaemonaco8 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:52 am
So I was recently on my Goodreads account and I saw that Brooklyn had read Trump's biography. I mean I know this doesn't necessarily mean she supports him, but it doesnt look good. Thoughts?
She is Mormon and a Texan. I would be more surprised if she wasn't a Trumper.

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

Juliaemonaco8 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:52 am
I went to her profile and it was under her "school reading" shelf. It was probably required for one of her classes at Baylor.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

So I usually love everything they bring onto their store, but did anyone see those gold circle sunglasses? I personally don't think it was a good choice but maybe they're popular. What do y'all think of them cause people in the comments loved them

[uwu]
Stalker
Stalker

Post by [uwu] »

As a general rule, I’m a reader, not a poster, but I just couldn’t help myself after seeing Mindy’s story today. Are she and Shaun seriously in Hawaii right now? I can’t exactly say I’m surprised they’re on vacation with how reckless they’ve been throughout the pandemic, but I never imagined they’d travel as far as Hawaii.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

rosebush wrote:So I usually love everything they bring onto their store, but did anyone see those gold circle sunglasses? I personally don't think it was a good choice but maybe they're popular. What do y'all think of them cause people in the comments loved them
i think everything is hit a miss. i’m surprised they sell out of so much

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

[uwu] wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:42 pm
As a general rule, I’m a reader, not a poster, but I just couldn’t help myself after seeing Mindy’s story today. Are she and Shaun seriously in Hawaii right now? I can’t exactly say I’m surprised they’re on vacation with how reckless they’ve been throughout the pandemic, but I never imagined they’d travel as far as Hawaii.
I actually thought it was for work at first cause idk but Mindy posted a pic with her dad in the background. Why would he be there on a business trip? So yeah it's definitely for fun. But it seems like a lot of work cause they had to quarantine for a while and stay in this little bubble, so like is it really worth it? Also about her dad again, that's super unsafe for him to be traveling. He's probably in the high risk age or close to it and who knows what could happen. Especially dumb to go to Hawaii :roll:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Is anyone really surprised they're traveling? The whole family has gone on so many unsafe and nonsocial distanced trips. They're so privileged the pandemic doesn't apply to them. It's gross, but unsurprising. I would be more surprised if they stayed home all year.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

they were very low key on the fact mindy’s parents came. also missing paisley’s birthday too is pretty rough

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

Uh so I checked that photo again, the one with I thought was her dad in the background, but I scrolled through the comments and turns out it was actually Shaun.. So it's good that her dad isn't traveling, at least we know of, but still dumb to go to Hawaii

kroschka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kroschka »

Of course her parents were with them. She mentioned it several and there was also a video (can't remember if it was in Mindy's stories or on Youtube) of them cycling together.

I am so annoyed with Kamri's "too cool for the right clothes" attitude. :roll: She is constantly complaining about the cold but is wearing shorts and cropped tops in the snow. And not even appropriate skiing clothes on the slope... Since when is she so vain?!

Also, can Asa propose to Bailey already?! The poor guy, it's the only thing she and everybody else are talking about.

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”