It's the Donnelly's and their Disney Discount (part 2)

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: It's the Donnelly's and their Disney Discount (part 2)

Post by TheLoneStranger »

As obnoxious as teenage Katie is, at least she has some interests, passions and personality of her own. I don't know too many 9th graders that would study ASL and test it out in front of a class at a school for the deaf. I hope the school got money from Lego....

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:As obnoxious as teenage Katie is, at least she has some interests, passions and personality of her own. I don't know too many 9th graders that would study ASL and test it out in front of a class at a school for the deaf. I hope the school got money from Lego....
Betting she took ASL partly to be able to talk to her friends without Jill and Mike knowing what she is saying. They are SO nosy. The way Jill just walks into the guys' hotel rooms when they are traveling to water polo tournaments-- and starts in asking all the guys questions and shoving the camera in their faces-- if I was Brennan, I would be mortified.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Red99
Informer
Informer

Post by Red99 »

Aces wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 am
They have a huge yard they seemingly never use, so they could do an extension to their house and get loads of extra space that way (both in the basement and on the main floor), but they did say in some assumptions or Q&A video that they prefer to prioritize traveling and such over a big house. Plus, Brennan will be out of the house in what, a couple of years?

I had to quickly delete my post as I obviously don’t know how U.S high schools work. I always assumed in High School you only do 3 years hence why I thought Brennan graduated next year. I thought the years were Freshmen , junior and senior. But you guys actually do 4 years in high school?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Red99 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:18 am
Aces wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 am
They have a huge yard they seemingly never use, so they could do an extension to their house and get loads of extra space that way (both in the basement and on the main floor), but they did say in some assumptions or Q&A video that they prefer to prioritize traveling and such over a big house. Plus, Brennan will be out of the house in what, a couple of years?

I had to quickly delete my post as I obviously don’t know how U.S high schools work. I always assumed in High School you only do 3 years hence why I thought Brennan graduated next year. I thought the years were Freshmen , junior and senior. But you guys actually do 4 years in high school?

Yep. Freshman, sophomore, junior, and then senior year.
.......meow.......

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:As obnoxious as teenage Katie is, at least she has some interests, passions and personality of her own. I don't know too many 9th graders that would study ASL and test it out in front of a class at a school for the deaf. I hope the school got money from Lego....
Betting she took ASL partly to be able to talk to her friends without Jill and Mike knowing what she is saying. They are SO nosy. The way Jill just walks into the guys' hotel rooms when they are traveling to water polo tournaments-- and starts in asking all the guys questions and shoving the camera in their faces-- if I was Brennan, I would be mortified.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That only works if your friends are fluent as well. I did that with my sister who also took German and we would use it to talk about stuff we didn’t want others to know about.

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Post by Dakine »

Mcpics05
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mcpics05 »

I don’t get very bothered by Katie and brennan very much it’s Ryan that gets me going
First of all he needs to get over the fact that his voice isn’t deep because it’s easy to tell he’s faking it and trying to make his voice deep
And also RYAN ID NOT COOL
He thinks wearing champion make him cool which just makes me laugh

Return to “It's the Donnellys”