Alissa Violet - Part 2

badness
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by badness »

i can see her acting. she has the look and can relatively do scenes.

jp majorly played her before kicking her out after she bit back/hurt his ego. i dont like banks trust me but i can maybe see why she likes him...also the security/comfort of an ex and the sex prob why everyone goes back to an ex at some point.

damnita
Learner
Learner

Post by damnita »

Athans1984 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:47 am
Did anyone else see that Matt Perry (Chandler from friends) commented on Alissas IG photo then deleted it? Dramaalert posted about it on their IG. I almost feel as if it was an accidental sugar daddy/baby exposure? Why else would be be following her and ballsy enough to comment then delete? He's over 50.

wtf
El inglés no es mi primer idioma, sorry for the shitty grammar

Sammyjan06
Learner
Learner

Post by Sammyjan06 »

Athans1984 wrote:Did anyone else see that Matt Perry (Chandler from friends) commented on Alissas IG photo then deleted it? Dramaalert posted about it on their IG. I almost feel as if it was an accidental sugar daddy/baby exposure? Why else would be be following her and ballsy enough to comment then delete? He's over 50.

What is he even saying ? Is he 5 years old talking to a girl he likes ...this doesn’t even make sense ewww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Oh my god I can’t believe that Matthew Perry thing ! And that no one posted it before. Would love to know more

slslsl23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slslsl23 »

Does anyone know if she replied to Matthew Perry?

That is so weird. Isn’t he like late 50s?

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

He's just turned 50, apparently, so he's in his early 50s. Way too old for Alissa, obviously, but it's not like it's unheard of in Hollywood for 50 year old men to hook up with very young, attractive girls. The only thing that makes this weird as fuck is the way he went about it. Publicly. With the subtlety of a hippo and the charm of a gorilla.

I mean, didn't this guy have issues with alcohol or drugs or whatever? I don't think he was 100% sober when he wrote that.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

slslsl23 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:36 am
Does anyone know if she replied to Matthew Perry?

That is so weird. Isn’t he like late 50s?
She commented on a photo of his prior, saying "The king has spoken" or something. I think he simply viewed her IG and followed her. When he saw a new photo he commented on it stupidly then deleted it.

I really really doubt Alissa has ever met or even been around him. lol

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Athans1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:41 am
I've lost count how many times Alissa has said she is insecure. But then she posts plenty of hoe-ass photos of herself so I'm not sure what she truly thinks.

It's worthwhile to note that Alissa isn't an angel when it comes to being loyal. It was revealed that she had a boyfriend in Ohio that she ended up abandoning to move to LA to live with Jake Paul. Oddly enough that boyfriend was also named Jake and I follow him on instagram.

I think Alissa just realizes that she isn't 100% independent and likes the idea of living in a free mansion. She hasn't ever really been "on her own" since being in LA. I agree with the poster above that she is stuck on this gamer loser because he was her "savior". He basically let her live in a mansion within a month or two of dating after she got kicked from T10 with little money.

Banks isn't even as successful as he portrays. He has no actual control or ownership in Faze Clan he just pretends to. There's court documents that even document this. He is just a toxic, drug-addicted mascot that will become a liability to that company in the near future.

A good example of these youtubers pretending to have more success than they really do is RiceGum. He is no longer in the Faze house and now lives in a regular apartment. Without these investors renting them mansions the curtain is pulled back.

Will these two last? No chance in hell. What % of couples last when one cheats? What % lasts when that cheating is exposed publicly? lol
‘Hoe-ass photos’ don’t always mean you aren’t insecure, they’re often posted for validation. If you’re talking about Jake Roach, he was never Alissas boyfriend and had always referred to her as his ‘friend’. You’re 100% right about her being so dependent on guys since moving to LA, even when she bought her own apartment after being kicked out of Jake Paul’s house, she relied heavily on Chantel and then moved straight in with Banks super quickly. Even when her and Banks broke up she became a hermit and was dependent on Chantel and Cindy.

Slightly off topic but aren’t you that Alybabycakes user that got banned a while ago? all your arguments about the cocaine issue directly mirror hers and your dialect is eerily similar.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

mi-ya wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am
‘Hoe-ass photos’ don’t always mean you aren’t insecure, they’re often posted for validation. If you’re talking about Jake Roach, he was never Alissas boyfriend and had always referred to her as his ‘friend’. You’re 100% right about her being so dependent on guys since moving to LA, even when she bought her own apartment after being kicked out of Jake Paul’s house, she relied heavily on Chantel and then moved straight in with Banks super quickly. Even when her and Banks broke up she became a hermit and was dependent on Chantel and Cindy.

Slightly off topic but aren’t you that Alybabycakes user that got banned a while ago? all your arguments about the cocaine issue directly mirror hers and your dialect is eerily similar.
That's true I suppose. Her entire life story since landing in LA is just sad. She's been used and embarrassed publicly every step of the way. And now after publicly shaming her ex for cheating she is clearly back in talks with him. If you flipped the script and he had caught her naked in bed with another guy.. she would probably be dead. Literally. His anger issues are bizarre. I'm actually worried for her safety at some point. :?

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Athans1984 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:28 pm
mi-ya wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am

That's true I suppose. Her entire life story since landing in LA is just sad. She's been used and embarrassed publicly every step of the way. And now after publicly shaming her ex for cheating she is clearly back in talks with him. If you flipped the script and he had caught her naked in bed with another guy.. she would probably be dead. Literally. His anger issues are bizarre. I'm actually worried for her safety at some point. :?
It’s horrid because she had so much potential and just wasted it all on guys who take advantage of her and treat her like total shit. I agree, Banks seems fucking crazy but at this point I struggle to feel empathetic towards her, she had a great support system and ditched it for a balding loser

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

One of her first vlogs came up in my recommended today so I clicked on it and she’s literally just a more attractive version of Lele Pons? They both make those weird unfunny facial expressions that ‘iM sOoOoO gOoFy AnD qUiRkY’ girls constantly do, she’s really not as funny as people let her think she is, she has the exact same humour has Lele Pons, down to the fake clumsiness, the ‘jokes’ she made in her very first vlog are ‘jokes’ she’s still trying to use four years later. She’s obviously a lot more tolerable and entertaining than Lele Pons, but aside from that they’re very similar and extremely grating

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Speaking of Banks, does anyone know why he makes his eyes look unnaturally bright in every thumbnail on YouTube? He genuinely looks like a bad Game of Thrones character... Why?

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

mi-ya wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:10 am
One of her first vlogs came up in my recommended today so I clicked on it and she’s literally just a more attractive version of Lele Pons? They both make those weird unfunny facial expressions that ‘iM sOoOoO gOoFy AnD qUiRkY’ girls constantly do, she’s really not as funny as people let her think she is, she has the exact same humour has Lele Pons, down to the fake clumsiness, the ‘jokes’ she made in her very first vlog are ‘jokes’ she’s still trying to use four years later. She’s obviously a lot more tolerable and entertaining than Lele Pons, but aside from that they’re very similar and extremely grating
It goes back to when Brooke Shields got that TV show in the 90s and she was being touted as a comedic genius. If a conventionally attractive woman makes ugly faces or self deprecating jokes instead of behaving like a frosty ice bitch, OMG the earth and heavens moved and let’s bow down. Same with today’s “quirky” and “nerdy” IG supermodels.

milkymacaroon
Learner
Learner

Post by milkymacaroon »

she honestly looks better with more weight on her and no duck lips her natural lips were perfect but i get it she lives in LA and everyone is brainwashed

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

milkymacaroon wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:41 pm
she honestly looks better with more weight on her and no duck lips her natural lips were perfect but i get it she lives in LA and everyone is brainwashed
Dont think she has lip fillers. She just uses IG filters a lot. If she was going to modify anything I would imagine it would be fixing that nostril.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Athans1984 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:28 am
milkymacaroon wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:41 pm
Dont think she has lip fillers. She just uses IG filters a lot. If she was going to modify anything I would imagine it would be fixing that nostril.
sighhhh why is it always the same person randomly denying something that has repeatedly been confirmed throughout all of alissas threads. she’s an insecure girl she’s admitted it. if you’re a young, insecure girl in hollywood, and alll ur pretty best friends are all getting lip filler and it only costs like $300 which isn’t much to you at all, you think you’re just.. not gonna get them? do you know how hard that temptation would be to resist? she’s gotten them lol the pics on the right one is from an IG post (not a story) with no filter on it and the other one is when she was drunk in a car in one of her vlogs, again no filter

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Well I will admit she started off with a fairly thin upper lip. But as usual with filler, it looks yucky without filter/facetune.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

I also noticed that her nostrils looks deformed
5A6AC908-17E2-431C-96FC-4A07A69FBDBA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:40 pm
I also noticed that her nostrils looks deformed
5A6AC908-17E2-431C-96FC-4A07A69FBDBA.jpeg
her nostrils are deff a lil weird lol but i think maybe this was a day after she was doing coke heavily or something bc the pic above where shes drunk in a car her nostrils dont look this uneven...eh who knows though

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

Okay off topic - can someone explain to me where this bunch is quarantining?

Jocelyn is in Miami? Alissa is at Banks house? Chantel - where the f is she quarantining? That house and the dogs she's showing, does anyone know where she is staying?

Is Cindy the only one quarantining?

Also - I feel for Alissa because she reminds me of my best friend who is a beautiful, funny, full of life girl who let one ugly a** trashy guy emotionally abuse her like 3 years ago and now she ONLY dates losers. It's like they get stuck in this pattern of wanting to be in pain. They don't feel worthy or confident unless they're in a relationship that is full of drama.

Return to “Alissa Violet”