Alissa Violet

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by Englewood1227 »

Banks uploaded the vlog of her valentine's day surprise. In the vlog he said a few keys things.

1) They share everything together (aka she has business ties)
2) Treat the people you love most good (He betrayed Alissa)
3) Dont fuck it up. (He cheated and her stupid ass forgave him)

Starts @ 12:19

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

Englewood1227 wrote:Banks uploaded the vlog of her valentine's day surprise. In the vlog he said a few keys things.

1) They share everything together (aka she has business ties)
2) Treat the people you love most good (He betrayed Alissa)
3) Dont fuck it up. (He cheated and her stupid ass forgave him)

Starts @ 12:19
He cheated on her!?? Is this common knowledge? Eww why is she tolerating his bs? He's so ugly and has a terrible personality Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

UGH WE CALLED IT. I bet it was that Boon chick. DISGUSTING. She's soo stupid. At least Erika is still hustling and trying to cash in on whatever fame she has left before it goes away. She is very much a self centered and spoiled princess that only wants a rich man in her life. Pathetic.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

Jansport wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:34 pm
He cheated on her!?? Is this common knowledge? Eww why is she tolerating his bs? He's so ugly and has a terrible personality Image
It's speculation but all the evidence is there. Where there is smoke there is fire...
sleepmon wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 pm
UGH WE CALLED IT. I bet it was that Boon chick. DISGUSTING. She's soo stupid. At least Erika is still hustling and trying to cash in on whatever fame she has left before it goes away. She is very much a self centered and spoiled princess that only wants a rich man in her life. Pathetic.
Erika isn't getting very many views. Alissa is also trending downward unless she posts a video of her showing her ass in her vlog. Her Mexico vlog is nothing but her shaking her ass. It ended up getting demonetized and reposted with blurs. She got 2m+ views on that but her last video barely broke 1m views over the course of a couple weeks. Ouch. When you factor in federal income taxes, california state taxes, editor costs, etc... there is no way she makes enough to support her lifestyle. She doesn't pay rent since "investors" pay for the house for all of them to live in.

Honestly, I think Alissa can survive on YT if she put effort in. She doesn't need to use others for clickbait unlike her drug addict boyfriend who uses her to build a base. When he uploads videos half the comments are talking about her which makes it clear her subscribers just migrated to him.

Also, side note, why does she look so ratchet? She wears the strangest clothing, doesn't seem to care about her appearance in terms of make up and overall seems like a stoner chick. Banks has been a horrible influence on her.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I feel sorry for her every time I see her with Ricky. He's so rude, pathetic, fucking ugly and looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. Plus his personality is like dandruff. Dry and flaky. Idk why she doesn't just upload once a week doing something at least. I can't imagine what she does in that huge house. Like does she just lay around playing with dogs and attending parties?

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:35 pm
I feel sorry for her every time I see her with Ricky. He's so rude, pathetic, fucking ugly and looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. Plus his personality is like dandruff. Dry and flaky. Idk why she doesn't just upload once a week doing something at least. I can't imagine what she does in that huge house. Like does she just lay around playing with dogs and attending parties?
In her Mexico vlog she makes the joke "is this what it's like to be out in the sunlight?". She is just enjoying living rent-free in that hollywood hills mansion. None of them pay rent to live there as it's paid by "investors" that they scam. A lot of social media types are swindling investors by making their following seem like it's bigger than it actually is.

Formula: Get 5 social media morons together, add up all their following and pass it off as one gigantic following. It's what Jake Paul did. He started a channel, then had his subs subscribe to "members" of his team. If 5 other members get 5m subs each then suddenly his 17m subs becomes almost 42m subs even though they are the SAME subscriber base. 42m is more attractive on paper than 17m. Once investor money dries up since they are getting no return then out of the fancy house they go. Jake Paul lost all of his investors money which is why Team10 died. The silly "Clout Gang" is doing the same thing until it implodes.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

when you're in a healthy relationship this is the type of thing you post... right?

addieee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by addieee »

I can honestly sympathize and relate to Alissa and what she seems to be going through. I am in a relationship I know is emotionally and mentally abusive, see and feel it destroying me, yet can't bring myself to leave. Some days feel so hopeless. There is such a strong but toxic connection to my significant other.

My boyfriend was amazing to me when we first started dating. I was super bubbly, skinny, energetic, and had a ton of friends. Then he started getting angry for stupid reasons, calling me names, telling me I'm worthless, and so many other things. I gained 38lbs during the relationship, because I became so depressed. I would sleep in all day, order food, and hang out in his room all day. I lost my friends because he made me feel guilty for hanging out with them. Then he cheated on me because "I changed." But he failed to recognize I changed because of HIS abuse. I lost some weight, started getting out of bed again, and got a job. However, I forgave him for the cheating. I look back now and there was so much lying, gaslighting, and manipulation when we reconciled. I wasn't allowed to be mad over the cheating or he would make me feel bad for making him feel bad for being a cheater. One year later and I am still here. Based on what I read here Alissa and I have had very similar experiences when it comes to this kind of thing.

I have read a lot about abusive relationships and it's a lot like being addicted to drugs. Your significant other withholds love and treats you poorly, then they love bomb you, which releases hormones in your brain that make you extremely happy. Then the cycle repeats and you start craving those love bombs. I have tried so hard to leave, cried so many tears, but I feel cemented in. It's truly awful, because I know my boyfriend will not change. It's really hard to understand unless you are in the situation.

I truly feel for Alissa, because it's not easy. I hope one day we both find the strength to leave and better ourselves, and become the happy girls we once were. She's missing her sunshine and so am I.

In case Alissa ever reads here. I just want you to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. I know some times it's easier to blame ourselves instead of them.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Faze started uploading again after being away for so long and he did 2.4 M on his first then dropped to 1.4M on his latest video even with James Charles in the thumbnail - although I suspect James Charles isn't what his typical viewers watch. The views aren't bad after such a hiatus but they're clearly losing relevance. As for Alissa, she's too lazy to make quality content. She has more followers on Instagram, so she should focus on getting her body back in shape and taking cute photos for the gram. You can literally make a living by shilling on Instagram, but then again, what does she care if she doesn't have to pay rent and if she has business deals with Cloutgang. That being said, does she even have a plan for what will happen in a couple of years from now? I hope she's making good investments with the money she has now like in property or something.

Mixing business and relationships is so messy like damn. I can see why it's tough for her to leave him but it's one of those situations where no matter how much other people might hint to her that he's not worth it, she won't listen and I only see her leaving for good if he breaks up with her. Once a cheater always a cheater just saying.

Tbh, I'm in college and I always complain about how much work I have and how stressful it is to maintain a high GPA (plus working in the break), and some days I just wish I was an IG model or social media personality like Alissa so I could live the easy and good life - have my own hours, go on free sponsored vacations, get sent free clothes/makeup, go to cool parties & festivals, meet new people and celebrities, be able to have "lazy" days or even weeks... but then when you dig deeper in their lives you see it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Your entire life is on display, you have to portray this image that you're having so much fun all the time or that your body is "goals", you probably feel depressed too especially when you don't have work to occupy yourself with, a lot of people turn to drugs to fill that void, and once you buy the 30th Gucci item and get drunk for the 80th weekend, it has to get old at some point. Plus, the pressure of staying relevant because someone can take your spot anytime. Even with a lot of IG models they end up sleeping with rich people to fund their lifestyle. So while I don't feel bad for anyone who complains while living this lifestyle, I do respect the few social media personalities who can stay relevant continually

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:40 pm
Jansport wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:34 pm
It's speculation but all the evidence is there. Where there is smoke there is fire...
sleepmon wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 pm
Erika isn't getting very many views. Alissa is also trending downward unless she posts a video of her showing her ass in her vlog. Her Mexico vlog is nothing but her shaking her ass. It ended up getting demonetized and reposted with blurs. She got 2m+ views on that but her last video barely broke 1m views over the course of a couple weeks. Ouch. When you factor in federal income taxes, california state taxes, editor costs, etc... there is no way she makes enough to support her lifestyle. She doesn't pay rent since "investors" pay for the house for all of them to live in.

Honestly, I think Alissa can survive on YT if she put effort in. She doesn't need to use others for clickbait unlike her drug addict boyfriend who uses her to build a base. When he uploads videos half the comments are talking about her which makes it clear her subscribers just migrated to him.

Also, side note, why does she look so ratchet? She wears the strangest clothing, doesn't seem to care about her appearance in terms of make up and overall seems like a stoner chick. Banks has been a horrible influence on her.

Alissa has no sense of style lmao. Her closet is filled with fast fashion trends that she wears once and replies with another trendy item. She layers on the trendiest pieces that don't even make sense together. Also her hair is kind of a mess. At least when she started out she dressed like a basic white girl so it still worked for her back then.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

wildturtle wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:44 pm
Faze started uploading again after being away for so long and he did 2.4 M on his first then dropped to 1.4M on his latest video even with James Charles in the thumbnail - although I suspect James Charles isn't what his typical viewers watch. The views aren't bad after such a hiatus but they're clearly losing relevance. As for Alissa, she's too lazy to make quality content. She has more followers on Instagram, so she should focus on getting her body back in shape and taking cute photos for the gram. You can literally make a living by shilling on Instagram, but then again, what does she care if she doesn't have to pay rent and if she has business deals with Cloutgang. That being said, does she even have a plan for what will happen in a couple of years from now? I hope she's making good investments with the money she has now like in property or something.
All "Why I quit youtube" videos do well. Even Alissa's did back when she did one. Once she continues vlogging people get bored of her. Ironically enough I think what keeps either of them relevant is the fact they hardly post. When they do people watch it to see what they've been up to. If Alissa uploads consistently the views trend downward. When Banks did the "mom's basement" his views went down hard. His comment section is 50% about Alissa so her subscribers just watch him for her. He knows deep down he isn't shit without Alissa. He is just an almost 30-year old drug addict that plays video games for a living with a huge bald patch.
wildturtle wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:44 pm
Mixing business and relationships is so messy like damn. I can see why it's tough for her to leave him but it's one of those situations where no matter how much other people might hint to her that he's not worth it, she won't listen and I only see her leaving for good if he breaks up with her. Once a cheater always a cheater just saying.
You'd think she would've learned from T10 situation... but nope. I wonder if she would ever give up the LA lifestyle for when they ultimately break up. I doubt she would've had the same problems in Ohio that she has/will have in LA. She always rants about being a "strong woman" and how female empowerment is a thing of hers. Allowed JP to screw other girls in front of her for a year, gets kicked out, shacks up with another guy within what... 2 months? Moves in within 2 months of meeting/dating? What a joke.

She needs to move back to Ohio for a year and reset.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

^ Lmao I forgot about that bald patch 😂 he tries real hard to portray that he's so tough but he broke his finger in that club fight video and Alissa got smacked, lmao. A little TMI but it legit grosses me out when Ricky or Alissa talk about sex or anything related to it. I truly feel sorry for her that she has to.. do him. :barf:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

addieee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
I can honestly sympathize and relate to Alissa and what she seems to be going through. I am in a relationship I know is emotionally and mentally abusive, see and feel it destroying me, yet can't bring myself to leave. Some days feel so hopeless. There is such a strong but toxic connection to my significant other.

My boyfriend was amazing to me when we first started dating. I was super bubbly, skinny, energetic, and had a ton of friends. Then he started getting angry for stupid reasons, calling me names, telling me I'm worthless, and so many other things. I gained 38lbs during the relationship, because I became so depressed. I would sleep in all day, order food, and hang out in his room all day. I lost my friends because he made me feel guilty for hanging out with them. Then he cheated on me because "I changed." But he failed to recognize I changed because of HIS abuse. I lost some weight, started getting out of bed again, and got a job. However, I forgave him for the cheating. I look back now and there was so much lying, gaslighting, and manipulation when we reconciled. I wasn't allowed to be mad over the cheating or he would make me feel bad for making him feel bad for being a cheater. One year later and I am still here. Based on what I read here Alissa and I have had very similar experiences when it comes to this kind of thing.

I have read a lot about abusive relationships and it's a lot like being addicted to drugs. Your significant other withholds love and treats you poorly, then they love bomb you, which releases hormones in your brain that make you extremely happy. Then the cycle repeats and you start craving those love bombs. I have tried so hard to leave, cried so many tears, but I feel cemented in. It's truly awful, because I know my boyfriend will not change. It's really hard to understand unless you are in the situation.

I truly feel for Alissa, because it's not easy. I hope one day we both find the strength to leave and better ourselves, and become the happy girls we once were. She's missing her sunshine and so am I.

In case Alissa ever reads here. I just want you to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. I know some times it's easier to blame ourselves instead of them.
Solidarity and support for you and thanks for being brave enough to share. He is the weak one for treating you like this. I don’t usually find it helpful when people bring up their personal life in threads but this was very poignant and I do think relates to Alissa. Its important to hear these stories because patriarchal culture has conditioned us to blame the woman in the abusive relationship - “why doesn’t she just leave him?” Etc -as is fully observable right here in this thread. All the best for you girl - I hope you can find someone close to you, friend or family member, and ask them for help to leave this asshole.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

horatio wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 pm
Solidarity and support for you and thanks for being brave enough to share. He is the weak one for treating you like this. I don’t usually find it helpful when people bring up their personal life in threads but this was very poignant and I do think relates to Alissa. Its important to hear these stories because patriarchal culture has conditioned us to blame the woman in the abusive relationship - “why doesn’t she just leave him?” Etc -as is fully observable right here in this thread. All the best for you girl - I hope you can find someone close to you, friend or family member, and ask them for help to leave this asshole.
"patriarchal culture has conditioned us to blame the woman in the abusive relationship"

So is that your "feel good" way of explaining away a woman's stupidity? Rofl :rofl:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 pm
horatio wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 pm
"patriarchal culture has conditioned us to blame the woman in the abusive relationship"

So is that your "feel good" way of explaining away a woman's stupidity? Rofl :rofl:
Nope, really nothing feel good about it, on the contrary it’s a sad common trend in society. And intelligence is irrelevant, any type of woman can be trapped in a relationship like this - and blamed for it. It’s usually not a black and white situation tho - so in this instance I’m not saying Alissa doesn’t enjoy the perks, say, of influencer life. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t also deeply insecure and drawn to men who exploit that.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

horatio wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 am
Nope, really nothing feel good about it, on the contrary it’s a sad common trend in society. And intelligence is irrelevant, any type of woman can be trapped in a relationship like this - and blamed for it. It’s usually not a black and white situation tho - so in this instance I’m not saying Alissa doesn’t enjoy the perks, say, of influencer life. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t also deeply insecure and drawn to men who exploit that.
Seems like an excuse dumb women use when they can't make decisions for themselves. Ironically, the most weak women are the ones that constantly vocalize how oppressed and how "strong" they are.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

ballys404 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:11 am
I can't believe she's pretending to be down with having a threesome with riley succubus reid and banks, no way she has the self esteem and trust to have a threesome LMAO
When did she say that?

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:44 am
ballys404 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:11 am
I can't believe she's pretending to be down with having a threesome with riley succubus reid and banks, no way she has the self esteem and trust to have a threesome LMAO
When did she say that?
Nevermind, found it. Gross. I bet Riley doesn't know about Banks bald spot tho. :rofl:

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I can't stand Riley and YouTuber's sudden obsession with her is disgustingly annoying.

Fingers crossed this doesn't happen.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Riley Reid is clout chasing, more visibility more views more money and she seems easy so they don't care. I don't think she would care 2 seconds about Banks if he was a no name.

Return to “Alissa Violet”