i wish she would upload more frequently

sansaa
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by sansaa »

I actually really like her but the only good thing Jake Paul did was making her a schedule, now that she's with banks, she just hangs out all day and uploads once in a blue moon

itsAJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsAJ »

She's pretty entertaining but she seems very vain to me lately (look at her latest couple of IG posts). Shame.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I wish she would upload more, Seems like since Banks got wit her he's been uploading a lot lol. I like her personality sometimes she can be a little too much but it's perfect for YouTube.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

sansaa wrote:I actually really like her but the only good thing Jake Paul did was making her a schedule, now that she's with banks, she just hangs out all day and uploads once in a blue moon
Is her modeling doing that well? I was wondering how she makes her money bc it's not from videos and don't seem like she does a lot of spons except the latest Milwaukee trip.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

She has an annoying personality, always shouting and screaming in public for attention. I can't stand her, and I have a feeling she's extremely vain and cocky on top of it.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Izabella wrote:She has an annoying personality, always shouting and screaming in public for attention. I can't stand her, and I have a feeling she's extremely vain and cocky on top of it.
I can't believe when she's in store how she'll take peoples stuff out their cart or add stuff, she needs to be careful someone might think she's stealing and end up attacking her.

itsAJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsAJ »

Izabella wrote:She has an annoying personality, always shouting and screaming in public for attention. I can't stand her, and I have a feeling she's extremely vain and cocky on top of it.
God yes she likes herself so much.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

She bent over in her latest vlog and there was a mirror behind her and you can see her whole ass :rofl:

I guess she doesn't wear underwear? She nvr seems 2 wear a bra, Banks posted a snapchat and you can see her nipple.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I love banks and like Alissa (only found out about her when her video about the truth was trending) although she can seem a little too into herself sometimes but does anyone else think they're dating mostly to gain more popularity? Like banks has been uploading a lot of vlogs and I bet she'll start doing the same soon. I do think they genuinely like each other but they broadcast so much of their relationship and it kinda seemed so sudden and quick?

I think Alissa is pretty but wish she'd tone down on the constant snapchats where she's just zooming in and out of her face admiring herself lol, it makes her like so many other girls on instagram but from her YouTube videos she seemed to have something different about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

liarliar_ wrote:I love banks and like Alissa (only found out about her when her video about the truth was trending) although she can seem a little too into herself sometimes but does anyone else think they're dating mostly to gain more popularity? Like banks has been uploading a lot of vlogs and I bet she'll start doing the same soon. I do think they genuinely like each other but they broadcast so much of their relationship and it kinda seemed so sudden and quick?

I think Alissa is pretty but wish she'd tone down on the constant snapchats where she's just zooming in and out of her face admiring herself lol, it makes her like so many other girls on instagram but from her YouTube videos she seemed to have something different about her.

I thought it was weird that he hadn't uploaded in months and so inconsistent for years and all of a sudden when Alissa came around he is pumping out so much videos? :? Alissa will nvr be consistent wit her videos but by being in Banks and RiceGums and the rest of Faze she remains in the YouTube popular world. RiceGum as well? he has been using her for a lot of videos and tweets and snaps. I didn't really think they were fake but since u mentioned it, hmm PLUS I don't even find him cute? Ik it doesn't matter but he don't have a great personality either. I guess her ex had neither too and she loved him. :rofl: Its crazy how fast they've been going, she's slept their every night since they been together. Hopefully it doesn't end bad, Ricky has a terrible temper and Alissa is known to pick and annoy people so it could be another Jalissa drama.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

sparkles wrote:
liarliar_ wrote:I love banks and like Alissa (only found out about her when her video about the truth was trending) although she can seem a little too into herself sometimes but does anyone else think they're dating mostly to gain more popularity? Like banks has been uploading a lot of vlogs and I bet she'll start doing the same soon. I do think they genuinely like each other but they broadcast so much of their relationship and it kinda seemed so sudden and quick?

I thought it was weird that he hadn't uploaded in months and so inconsistent for years and all of a sudden when Alissa came around he is pumping out so much videos? :? Alissa will nvr be consistent wit her videos but by being in Banks and RiceGums and the rest of Faze she remains in the YouTube popular world. RiceGum as well? he has been using her for a lot of videos and tweets and snaps. I didn't really think they were fake but since u mentioned it, hmm PLUS I don't even find him cute? Ik it doesn't matter but he don't have a great personality either. I guess her ex had neither too and she loved him. :rofl: Its crazy how fast they've been going, she's slept their every night since they been together. Hopefully it doesn't end bad, Ricky has a terrible temper and Alissa is known to pick and annoy people so it could be another Jalissa drama.
Yeah! I binge watched banks a little while before his whole addiction thing got outta control and he seemed pretty sweet and genuine. He would barely upload but seemed to really appreciate his viewers and he had dated someone from his hometown group of friends before dating Alissa and posted about her every now and then but not the way he has been with Alissa although that could be due to his ex not wanting to be in the spotlight. I just find it odd that Alissa is all over his social media and you're right about ricegum using her also! I feel like they're just hyping up their relationship with all the pda posts. It's like banks needed her to boost his views (since YouTube apparently doesn't give as much $$ now) and she needed him to keep herself relevant after being out of team 10? Cause I haven't seen her vlogs but I imagine that most of her content involved people from team 10. Now, it seems like she's mostly with banks and ricegum and their friends.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

liarliar_ wrote:
sparkles wrote:

Yeah! I binge watched banks a little while before his whole addiction thing got outta control and he seemed pretty sweet and genuine. He would barely upload but seemed to really appreciate his viewers and he had dated someone from his hometown group of friends before dating Alissa and posted about her every now and then but not the way he has been with Alissa although that could be due to his ex not wanting to be in the spotlight. I just find it odd that Alissa is all over his social media and you're right about ricegum using her also! I feel like they're just hyping up their relationship with all the pda posts. It's like banks needed her to boost his views (since YouTube apparently doesn't give as much $$ now) and she needed him to keep herself relevant after being out of team 10? Cause I haven't seen her vlogs but I imagine that most of her content involved people from team 10. Now, it seems like she's mostly with banks and ricegum and their friends.

She only has about maybe 15 vlogs? lol She started last year and was gonna do them daily but then that ended pretty quickley, she's pretty inconsistent wit her videos, yeah she had a lot of team 10 in them when she was at home but she did go out a lot! I didn't know Banks before but I saw his video wit Alissa and have watched pretty much all he's uploaded since and went back n watched videos I missed, He's pretty cool, he's super in love with Alissa every ig picture she posts he says thats my gf lol, I didn't know he had a gf before! I thought Alissa might've been his first real gf. Rice just uploaded a new diss track and Alissa is in the thumbnail and the video... He really is using her a lot. I thought Rice had a crush on her based on how much he talks bout her and has her in his vids lol.

If you catch up on her vlogs you would get what I mean about her picking at people and just being really loud and obnoxious lol but I still find her funny on occasion and I think shes pretty.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

itsAJ wrote:
this is why i cannot stand her.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

wild4thenight wrote:
itsAJ wrote:
this is why i cannot stand her.
Watch Banks new video reacting to my gfs musically, You guys will hate her even more, she calls herself cute like 40 times. :rofl:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

She's a very obnoxious and narcissistic girl.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

That video was horrible. She was so annoying. I thought Banks reacting to her musically's with jake would be funny but he just looks annoyed.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

She was tweeting about the Jake Paul is over party trend and liked a bunch of tweets talking about it and saying that Jake used her for views but I'm honestly so over her associating with him. It just makes her look like she still cares about him, can't get over him and is just being childish now. And I hate when people say that another person is being used for views when a lot of the time that other person is POSING for the thumbnail. I mean it's not like she was forced to pose for certain thumbnails. I feel like their relationship was for mutual benefits but she did get feelings for him and that's where he went wrong, when he'd mess with her head. I just feel like she has played the victim too much in this situation and needs to let it go already if she's so happy with Banks.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

liarliar_ wrote:She was tweeting about the Jake Paul is over party trend and liked a bunch of tweets talking about it and saying that Jake used her for views but I'm honestly so over her associating with him. It just makes her look like she still cares about him, can't get over him and is just being childish now. And I hate when people say that another person is being used for views when a lot of the time that other person is POSING for the thumbnail. I mean it's not like she was forced to pose for certain thumbnails. I feel like their relationship was for mutual benefits but she did get feelings for him and that's where he went wrong, when he'd mess with her head. I just feel like she has played the victim too much in this situation and needs to let it go already if she's so happy with Banks.

Even though I feel bad for her in the situation wit Jake she does constantly talk about it, She likes comments on IG dissing Jake, Pics dissing Jake, Likes tweets on Twitter about Jake. It's already August she was kicked out in early Feb, that's nearly 6 months PLUS she's been in a new relationship for about 2 months, once you move on from an ex and are truly happy she shouldn't even be worried about what he does, Now if he mentioned her then I would see why she would say something but he hasn't in awhile, I think he's a douchebag but she should just focus on herself and Banks.

I wonder if she is truly not over him? I wonder if later on he wanted her back told her he'd change if she'd go? prob not wit the way Tessa and the others have dissed her but I think she's still in love wit him. Thats the only reason you still try to create drama wit them.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Also Ricegum using so much Alissa/Jake/Team 10 clickbait for views is getting annoying already.

I think he likes Alissa based on how he acts around her.

Return to “Alissa Violet”