General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 3

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 3

Post by H8trAide »

She mentioned that the bag was $195 but she had a gift card. Does this translate to Nordstrom's gave it to her?
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

That is a hideous bag!! It's only a matter of time before it is listed on ebay.. mark my words. You cannot get enough use out of a bag that is the color of a highlighter. TACKY!
Formerly ORgirl89

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She should give up shopping for lent.

oh wait crap then she wouldn't ever post videos so maybe not.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Where does this girl even go to show off her designer shoes and hand bags?!?! So unnecessary!! She just buys it to show off her glamorous lifestyle on the internet. Hmm how long til the purse is on ebay?!

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Oh my god. Her purse. Cannot unsee the Psyduck face formed by the grommets under the handles and the pocket flap thing.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

What an ugly, ugly bag.

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

I really love the color, but not on that bag. I neons on smaller bags, like the Mini Mac by RM.

Post by Guest »

KissWithAFist wrote:I really love the color, but not on that bag. I neons on smaller bags, like the Mini Mac by RM.

I agree, I love the color as well (cheerful/sunny accent in the summer), but not the style of bag.

Post by Guest »

Rach2004 wrote:Where does this girl even go to show off her designer shoes and hand bags?!?! So unnecessary!! She just buys it to show off her glamorous lifestyle on the internet. Hmm how long til the purse is on ebay?!
"Only worn once" for a blog OOTD -- way to keep it real Tiffy.

Shall we start a pool to guess when this morsel will show up on her eBay?

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

Becca6779 wrote:
KissWithAFist wrote:I really love the color, but not on that bag. I neons on smaller bags, like the Mini Mac by RM.

I agree, I love the color as well (cheerful/sunny accent in the summer), but not the style of bag.
Handbags are like cars to me in regards to color.

I love a bright, bold red on a Camaro but hate it on a minivan.

The bag Tiff got is the minivan. Lol

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

Now that I'm actually watching the video...it looks like a big bag shrunk down into a small bag. It looks like it's been scaled down for a child to carry. :?

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

Seriously, I don't give a crap what purse she is carrying! We've been subjected to 2 new purses in videos this week, I don't care. I don't think any of us watch her for fashion advice or tips so if she feels the need to make videos about a subject that's just interesting to her, I wish she'd do a seasonal fashion video or put all of these damn things on her blog channel. Who needs a video to see that includes the heinous combination of plaid with leopard print shoes? The plaid shirt had lavender accents but she wore coral makeup which clashed. The whole thing was just a disaster, someone contact the fashion police to give her a ticket! And she needs to quit wearing skinny jeans, she just doesn't have the legs for them, she has big knees and her legs look the same from top to bottom without any curve to them and it makes them look like stuffed sausages when she crams them into her pants.

Tiffany, please go back to the roots of your channel and do makeup tutorials and makeup related videos. I don't ever want to see another foundation routine video again though. The 17 or so that you've provided give us a pretty fair idea about how you use Mac Studio Finish concealer to cover your pimples and red spots. The only difference in routine is the actual liquid that you apply. The rest is pretty self explanatory. If you feel the need to share, work it into a get ready with me video, those are always interesting. You used to be excited about makeup, if you are no longer into it, get rid of your channel. Shouldn't be too hard since YT is such a small part of your life and all.

Post by Guest »

A 'get ready w/ me' video would be great if she had a job/commitment in the morning.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Summerbreeze13 wrote:Seriously, I don't give a crap what purse she is carrying! We've been subjected to 2 new purses in videos this week, I don't care. I don't think any of us watch her for fashion advice or tips so if she feels the need to make videos about a subject that's just interesting to her, I wish she'd do a seasonal fashion video or put all of these damn things on her blog channel. Who needs a video to see that includes the heinous combination of plaid with leopard print shoes? The plaid shirt had lavender accents but she wore coral makeup which clashed. The whole thing was just a disaster, someone contact the fashion police to give her a ticket! And she needs to quit wearing skinny jeans, she just doesn't have the legs for them, she has big knees and her legs look the same from top to bottom without any curve to them and it makes them look like stuffed sausages when she crams them into her pants.

Tiffany, please go back to the roots of your channel and do makeup tutorials and makeup related videos. I don't ever want to see another foundation routine video again though. The 17 or so that you've provided give us a pretty fair idea about how you use Mac Studio Finish concealer to cover your pimples and red spots. The only difference in routine is the actual liquid that you apply. The rest is pretty self explanatory. If you feel the need to share, work it into a get ready with me video, those are always interesting. You used to be excited about makeup, if you are no longer into it, get rid of your channel. Shouldn't be too hard since YT is such a small part of your life and all.
:tu:

What she said!!!!!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Spongebob Squarepants was clearly the inspiration behind that bag.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

That bag is so ugly! I know she only has the internet to show off her purchases to because she has no life and nowhere to go but really a whole video about that ugly bag. It'll be sold next week then she'll get a new bag from another unhappy shopping spree.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

This chick needs another overpriced bag like she needs more chins. Seriously, it looks some secondhand vintage crap I would have bought in the 90's during my Britpop phase when I was trying to be colourful and cute. It does not scream New Money - the vibe she so clearly embraces.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

*sorry, double post
And really, one must have the latest purse when all you do in life is go shopping (often at Target, or for more new purses) and talk to yourself in your closet.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

Rach2004 wrote:Where does this girl even go to show off her designer shoes and hand bags?!?! So unnecessary!! She just buys it to show off her glamorous lifestyle on the internet. Hmm how long til the purse is on ebay?!
I was going to post the same thing. I'd understand these purchases - and eventual EBay sells - if she actually had events to attend or some other interesting things to do. I'm not buing the whole "I only share a small part of my life on the Internet" BS. No, the rest of her life seems as boring as her vids/what she shares on social media. Valentino shoes, Chanel and LV bags to do what? Stare at them all day because you think they're the prettiest items in the world, scrub the bathroom tiles and possibly clean dog sh*t. No, we didn't need an 8 minute vid about a bag. And yes, $195 is too much for a trendy bag. She does have some nice items in her wardrobe, but man, the way she puts them together... :? She was so stuck to beige that she's confused by colour these days.
Last edited by CMonroe on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

oops, double post.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”