General - MakeupbyTiffanyD

LilacWine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD

Post by LilacWine »

this cream blush video, was I the only one who saw no colour pay-off when she put it on her hand first. I didn't think the orgasm blush showed up until she put it directly on to her cheeks
<3

notahater
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater »

i noticed she got fatter from a few videos ago. prob from sitting on the couch all day

MakeupLover79
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupLover79 »

She's running out of video ideas so her last resort is to do a video on cream blushes lol.

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

LilacWine wrote:this cream blush video, was I the only one who saw no colour pay-off when she put it on her hand first. I didn't think the orgasm blush showed up until she put it directly on to her cheeks
I could see the color on her hand, but not when she first applied it. I thought it looked awful once she finished applying it, but I don't know if that was the lighting or her application of it. And I'm assuming that the whole point of this video was to shove Sigma brushes down our throats again because I find that cream products (especially the NARS multiples) apply better when I apply them directly to my face, or rubbing my pointer finger over the product a few times, dotting it in a diagonal line towards my temples, and then blending with my fingers or a dense blush/powder brush. Her technique might be better used on Tarte's cream blushes, because those babies are Pigmented-with-a-capital-P.

magicmakeup

Post by magicmakeup »

Check out this dog, this dog does better makeup than TiffanyD and most YT beauty guru's. And it fits 10 times better on this dog than it does on Tiffany. I always found Tiffany's head too big for her body, and her makeup sucks, she has no taste.

daisy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisy »

Just glanced at that cream blush video...she looks so much like madam the puppet. I couldn't finish it.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

daisy wrote:Just glanced at that cream blush video...she looks so much like madam the puppet. I couldn't finish it.
Ohmyylawwd!! ROFL...I *must* watch this video!!

I really never got the hype of TiffanyD. A lot of the products she regularly pushes are crap (Tresseme is, imo, junk!!) and anything I ever tried that she recommended was a disaster!!! The John Frieda stuff too is garbage imo. And the makeup colors she uses..no thanks..

I just never got the hype of TiffanyD. I tried. But don't get it.
One thing that annoys me is often it seems she is looking 'over' the lens instead of into it.
And her expresions are always the same. Expressionless. She just always has a very neutral/still face all the time. Even when she smiles it looks like she is afraid her face will crack or something... :?

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

We all know that in her latest instagram pic, Tiffany purposely used her coffee in order to show off the fact that she owns a BMW. She strategically placed the "B" in BMW in her photo so that we could see it. Someone called her out on it and she snapped back saying that it would be weird if she hid things like that in her photos and for the person to take a deep breath and get off instagram. She is sooo annoying and has a problem.
One of her minions said, "Tiffany is not a show off..".. um seriously? What have you been smokin' girl!!?
Formerly ORgirl89

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

WOW that BMW picture. That was so intentional! It's the first thing your eye goes to and she knows it. I'm pretty much ready to unsubscribe from all her media. She is so obnoxious, and the fact that she denies it, seriously??

dawn321
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dawn321 »

I think she is starting to break. She never used to respond to people and now she does. Hmmmm maybe she realizes people are onto her game.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I don't mind that Tiffany has nice things. She has the money to buy them (Excluding the freebies she gets) so it's not a big deal. The fact that she goes out of her way to sneak them in here or there is what bugs me more than just coming out and saying "I own a BMW. Here it is."

I think she has really, really low self esteem and that's why she has to constantly show off what she has. She needs that attention she gets from the ones who say that they wish they were her or that she is so lucky, etc. It's pretty sad because it seems like the minions she has are her only friends in life. :/

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

It's just not in good character to flaunt things. I wish she would see the light and quit acting like she does. What's also sad is the fact that in all but probably 2 (that I saw) comments were sticking up for her saying that she's so sweet and wouldn't ever brag or be showy. I just can't figure out why more people can't see through her.
Formerly ORgirl89

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

orgirl89 wrote:It's just not in good character to flaunt things. I wish she would see the light and quit acting like she does. What's also sad is the fact that in all but probably 2 (that I saw) comments were sticking up for her saying that she's so sweet and wouldn't ever brag or be showy. I just can't figure out why more people can't see through her.
I think more people would say something but know that she'd probably block them afterwards. I've even thought about speaking up on the BMW photo today then realized if anyone isn't saying something to boost her self esteem, then they get blocked. It's not worth it.

And btw-to those who brought up her visiting this site. I guarantee that she does. And I bet she loves the attention, even if it's bad. In her tiny little head she believes that anyone who trashes her must be 'jealous' or want to be her. lol

Somethingtosay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Somethingtosay »

I wonder why these "gurus" feel like they have arrived to a level of celebrity status? They really do believe that they are famous. Lol Tiffany definitely wants to be a celebrity. She thinks she is some sort of "Atlanta housewife" Lol. But those women are miserable

Somethingtosay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Somethingtosay »

Also, why did she feel the need to "show" her Starbucks mug? I mean, who cares, but of course she wants people to know that she drives a BMW. Ok many people have those cars. Honey, you are not the only one. And then she had to respond to someone who said something. Then her "scary" behind tries to respond back. I bet she wouldn't say that stuff to anybody's face. I mean who says LOL after telling somebody off??

ripe_bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by ripe_bananas »

Throwing in "LOL" is her way of trying to make people believe that she doesn't care. The bitch cares. She only keeps the comments that criticize her if she feels like she had a witty response. She doesn't realize that you need a brain to be witty.

I think YouTube is definitely to blame for creating all of these monsters. They slap the "guru" label on ANYONE these days. Sorry but having a bunch of naive tweens tell you that they love you DOES NOT make you an expert in any way, shape, or form. A lot of these bitches talk about their kits, but let's see their portfolios. I want to know what makes them think they're makeup artists. Applying lipstick and mascara on someone else's face doesn't automatically make you a makeup artist. Hoarding a ridiculous amount of product doesn't either.

Tiffany, you're nothing but an amateur. You will NEVER be able to compete with REAL makeup artists and the proof of that is that NO ONE requests your services. When the YouTube train comes into the station to drop you off, you won't know what to do and that's hilarious (you could always just throw your desperate self on the tracks :D ). You think you'll be on this ride forever and that just proves what a moron you are. Remember when you came out with your shitty palette and said it was limited edition? Well, guess what? It's still available! Not as high-demand as you'd hoped, huh? That's because you're an idiot with a penis on your face and most people know you'll put your name on any pile of shit that you think might earn you a dime. Pathetic.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

with anyone else I would think that instagram picture was innocent, but the way that she intentionally places high end bags/shoes/glasses/whatever in the background of her other pictures makes it obvious that it was intentional. can someone post some of the comments she got and her response to them? I don't have instagram and I'm curious.

I don't dislike her nearly as much as some of you, but it's getting so hard to continue to like her and her videos. showing off is such a huge turnoff. I guess I hold out hope that Tiffany circa 2009/10 will return. it seems like she has fallen head over heels in love with herself in the past year or so.

rollergirl614
Learner
Learner

Post by rollergirl614 »

Oh good lord that cream blush video was pointless with a capital P. So her big tip was to put it on the back of your hand first? Really?! I'm ready to point her in the direction of Lisa Eldridge so she can see what a real makeup artist is like. I just cannot with this girl.

And the BMW thing? I agree with a post above in that if she wasn't notorious for "accidentally" putting certain things in her pictures so she can show off the brand then I'd let this slide. But we all know that this was completely intentional. Even if someone was her biggest fan, I don't see how they can deny the fact that she shows off what she has. That's all she does. What else would you call it? I think it's so pathetic that she does her OOTD just to go nowhere. There's no way in hell I'd put in that much effort to look nice just to sit at home with my dog. This girl needs another hobby because while she has nice things, she obviously does not have a life. I can't even imagine how much of a pill she's going to be when she has a baby. I'm sure her baby will be in expensive designer clothes and she'll be showing those off as well. Why anyone would pay a fortune for expensive baby clothes that'll just get shat in and then outgrown in a week is beyond me.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Her high pitched voice at the beginning of the blush video was annoying as hell. is she trying to be cheery???
the BMW plant in the instagram photo is so obvious!!!! We know you have a Beemer Tiff, you bragged about that with pics when you first got it.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

MakeupLover79
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupLover79 »

rollergirl614 wrote:Oh good lord that cream blush video was pointless with a capital P. So her big tip was to put it on the back of your hand first? Really?! I'm ready to point her in the direction of Lisa Eldridge so she can see what a real makeup artist is like. I just cannot with this girl.

And the BMW thing? I agree with a post above in that if she wasn't notorious for "accidentally" putting certain things in her pictures so she can show off the brand then I'd let this slide. But we all know that this was completely intentional. Even if someone was her biggest fan, I don't see how they can deny the fact that she shows off what she has. That's all she does. What else would you call it? I think it's so pathetic that she does her OOTD just to go nowhere. There's no way in hell I'd put in that much effort to look nice just to sit at home with my dog. This girl needs another hobby because while she has nice things, she obviously does not have a life. I can't even imagine how much of a pill she's going to be when she has a baby. I'm sure her baby will be in expensive designer clothes and she'll be showing those off as well. Why anyone would pay a fortune for expensive baby clothes that'll just get shat in and then outgrown in a week is beyond me.
She would never have children at least not any time soon because she's too self-involved. She would never wanna share the attention, not even with her own baby

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”