General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by Meow »

I don't get why she won't just say that Coach sent her the bag. I thought she prides herself on being honest with her viewers. what's the big deal with saying "yes, Coach sent me the purse. I was surprised and I really love it." she's been asked repeatedly on instagram, twitter, and her video and she ignores it all.

Ashleeek - I thought the same thing. in almost EVERY clothing haul that she posts she starts out by saying that she rarely buys clothes and likes to just work with what she has in her wardrobe instead of shopping a lot. her idea of "not buying a lot of clothes" must be very different from most people.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.com/2013 ... e-for.html

Review on TIFFANY Sigma Palette since she worked so hard with SIGMA to put that together for the people.

Fog (dirty blue grey) and Smoke (grey brown) are nice colours and look like satins. When applied, they look matte. I found them difficult to apply and blend because they are not overly pigmented. They are pretty on though if you are willing to put in a bit of effort. They are not long wearing at all and fade quickly. These two are the disappointments of the eyeshadows here. Halo and Beam are so similar when worn, I think Tiffany D should have mixed the two and called it one colour and called it a day. Beam is the lighter of the two and is more matte and chalky, but when you apply both, you can't easily tell which is which. These two are extremely long wearing and are pigmented like mad but are as chalky as all hell. I did not like the way they looked and I am fair skinned. These would look crazy on someone with medium or dark toned skin. They are too "white" and look too matte on. I will stick to using them as a brow highlight only when well blended out. Use a delicate hand when using these. Halo is the better and more shimmery of the two. Please see swatches below which are in order of the palette, left to right by column. Fog and Smoke are not very pigmented as you can see.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

If you forgot how dupeable, tacky package and poor quality TIFFANY Sigma kit was read the link above.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

letmetellyou wrote:yea.. i feel like she just gets dressed up every day to walk around the house.. like a sad, lonely housewife with nothing to do, lol
She is a stay at home dog sitter.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Tiffany, do us all a damned favor and learn the difference between glow, radiance, pearle, shimmer and frost. They are all different. As a "makeup artist" you should really know this.

I swear, if I hear that woman call shimmer "frost", one more time... :grrrr:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

softkick wrote:
roselee wrote:So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

Does anyone notice how secretive she is when she trying to get something? She will say I have my eye on something but won't tell you what or what brand so you can get it. It is almost as if she needs to get it before her subscribers so people can say 'I got this because of you'.

She never mentioned what brand she was going to get her purse from in her video before the new but then in her new video she mentions that was the brand she wanted to get the small bright bag from but then wanted the black one. She always sneaky with things.

She never mentioned that target line either. Then tells people she really was interested in purses. So why didnt you tell your subscribers that a new line was coming from target and you was excited to check out the purses like you would do any of target collabs?

You got to feel all the bags? Why didn't you take a photo and make a post about what you thought about the bags? Because you never got a chance to touch them. Liar. I think she is mad that everybody has a bag just like her, not the real thing but close enough to the wannabe 'bag with wings'.

I mean who can trust a girl who trys to get you to spend $50 on a silcone sigma brush to clean your brushes?
i HATE HATE HATE when gurus do that, or they're like afraid that if they say they like something before they get their hands on it that it will someone magically become unavailable.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

those strappy, closed pointy toe shoes have got to go. they look hideous.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

byebyebye1 wrote:
softkick wrote:
roselee wrote:So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

Does anyone notice how secretive she is when she trying to get something? She will say I have my eye on something but won't tell you what or what brand so you can get it. It is almost as if she needs to get it before her subscribers so people can say 'I got this because of you'.

She never mentioned what brand she was going to get her purse from in her video before the new but then in her new video she mentions that was the brand she wanted to get the small bright bag from but then wanted the black one. She always sneaky with things.

She never mentioned that target line either. Then tells people she really was interested in purses. So why didnt you tell your subscribers that a new line was coming from target and you was excited to check out the purses like you would do any of target collabs?

You got to feel all the bags? Why didn't you take a photo and make a post about what you thought about the bags? Because you never got a chance to touch them. Liar. I think she is mad that everybody has a bag just like her, not the real thing but close enough to the wannabe 'bag with wings'.

I mean who can trust a girl who trys to get you to spend $50 on a silcone sigma brush to clean your brushes?
i HATE HATE HATE when gurus do that, or they're like afraid that if they say they like something before they get their hands on it that it will someone magically become unavailable.
Haha this reminds me of Rachel Talbot tweeting Beauty Blender about the black sponge "where could I find this, I use it in all my videos" bahahahaha, try Google.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Someone called her out for dissing the riri collection and the philip lim collection. They think tiffany is scratchy. Let see what she says about the toryburch makeup line.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

softkick wrote:Someone called her out for dissing the riri collection and the philip lim collection. They think tiffany is sketchy. Let see what she says about the toryburch makeup line.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Lets see how honest Tiffany can get. I triple dare you to give your honest opinions on Michelle Phan Em Cosmetic makeup line.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”