General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

byebyebye1

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by byebyebye1 »

softkick wrote:
roselee wrote:So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

Does anyone notice how secretive she is when she trying to get something? She will say I have my eye on something but won't tell you what or what brand so you can get it. It is almost as if she needs to get it before her subscribers so people can say 'I got this because of you'.

She never mentioned what brand she was going to get her purse from in her video before the new but then in her new video she mentions that was the brand she wanted to get the small bright bag from but then wanted the black one. She always sneaky with things.

She never mentioned that target line either. Then tells people she really was interested in purses. So why didnt you tell your subscribers that a new line was coming from target and you was excited to check out the purses like you would do any of target collabs?

You got to feel all the bags? Why didn't you take a photo and make a post about what you thought about the bags? Because you never got a chance to touch them. Liar. I think she is mad that everybody has a bag just like her, not the real thing but close enough to the wannabe 'bag with wings'.

I mean who can trust a girl who trys to get you to spend $50 on a silcone sigma brush to clean your brushes?
i HATE HATE HATE when gurus do that, or they're like afraid that if they say they like something before they get their hands on it that it will someone magically become unavailable.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

those strappy, closed pointy toe shoes have got to go. they look hideous.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

byebyebye1 wrote:
softkick wrote:
roselee wrote:So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

Does anyone notice how secretive she is when she trying to get something? She will say I have my eye on something but won't tell you what or what brand so you can get it. It is almost as if she needs to get it before her subscribers so people can say 'I got this because of you'.

She never mentioned what brand she was going to get her purse from in her video before the new but then in her new video she mentions that was the brand she wanted to get the small bright bag from but then wanted the black one. She always sneaky with things.

She never mentioned that target line either. Then tells people she really was interested in purses. So why didnt you tell your subscribers that a new line was coming from target and you was excited to check out the purses like you would do any of target collabs?

You got to feel all the bags? Why didn't you take a photo and make a post about what you thought about the bags? Because you never got a chance to touch them. Liar. I think she is mad that everybody has a bag just like her, not the real thing but close enough to the wannabe 'bag with wings'.

I mean who can trust a girl who trys to get you to spend $50 on a silcone sigma brush to clean your brushes?
i HATE HATE HATE when gurus do that, or they're like afraid that if they say they like something before they get their hands on it that it will someone magically become unavailable.
Haha this reminds me of Rachel Talbot tweeting Beauty Blender about the black sponge "where could I find this, I use it in all my videos" bahahahaha, try Google.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Someone called her out for dissing the riri collection and the philip lim collection. They think tiffany is scratchy. Let see what she says about the toryburch makeup line.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

softkick wrote:Someone called her out for dissing the riri collection and the philip lim collection. They think tiffany is sketchy. Let see what she says about the toryburch makeup line.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Lets see how honest Tiffany can get. I triple dare you to give your honest opinions on Michelle Phan Em Cosmetic makeup line.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”