It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Justmyson »

tar wrote:
I like Dominique Sasche a lot. She doesn’t do links. She has PLENTY of money and is so classy.
Tiff could take some lessons by watching her. By looking at the events she and her husband attend
you can tell they have money but she uses all kinds of brands. She tells everything that she has had
done and usually films it. No secretive lying like Tiff. :roll:
She's really good with her money, too. She has stated many times that she likes deals and will only buy pre-owned luxury handbags when she can. She also goes to a lot of events to wear those luxury items unlike most luxury hoarders on youtube like Minnie or TiffanyD. You can tell she has way more money than Tiffany but doesn't manage to brag at all. It's very refreshing to see that.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

ALSO, Dominique has an actual career and social life and still manages to make quality videos for her subscribers. She's amazing.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

I watched a few of Dominique's videos last night and IMHO, she isn't someone I'd watch again. I just didn't really connect with her. She can't seem to shed her news anchor speaking style in her videos and it makes them sound a little too scripted for the youtube format.

I also didn't love her "keep it classy" video but I understand how that would appeal to others.

And... is it true that she referred to her fellow black colleague as a monkey and then claimed that she had no idea that it was racist and offensive to the black community in particular??

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

dsb2007 wrote:OMG-her latest "try on" for new basics-she is wearing a shirt that looks like a penis is hanging off it. If you can't bear to watch the whole thing, go to 13 minutes into the video. :rofl:
Oh my gosh! I was laughing just reading your post.....
and then I actually saw it...I am laughing so hard I have tears.

Thank you so much!! I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Oh my goodness!! LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by -chiMama+_ »

I really can’t stand her being a monat shill. Talking about the health of her hair when it looks exactly the same as before. She acts like it looks thicker and healthier than before. It doesn’t. Drives me crazy. Any cosmetic chemist will tell you you can’t apply anything topically to dead hair, to effect hair growth. Genetics, hormones, and nutrition make hair grow at a certain rate. That’s it. Class dismissed. Lol

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

-chiMama+_ wrote:I really can’t stand her being a monat shill. Talking about the health of her hair when it looks exactly the same as before. She acts like it looks thicker and healthier than before. It doesn’t. Drives me crazy. Any cosmetic chemist will tell you you can’t apply anything topically to dead hair, to effect hair growth. Genetics, hormones, and nutrition make hair grow at a certain rate. That’s it. Class dismissed. Lol
I don't know if it's the bleach or what but she's got tons more baby broken hairs at the crown of her head. Yeah, makes me just wanna beat down her door and get some Monat...not.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

Her house is beautiful, I just don't like her decor. I feel like she just bought everything at Home Goods and threw it together.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

buttaface561 wrote:
-chiMama+_ wrote:I really can’t stand her being a monat shill. Talking about the health of her hair when it looks exactly the same as before. She acts like it looks thicker and healthier than before. It doesn’t. Drives me crazy. Any cosmetic chemist will tell you you can’t apply anything topically to dead hair, to effect hair growth. Genetics, hormones, and nutrition make hair grow at a certain rate. That’s it. Class dismissed. Lol
I don't know if it's the bleach or what but she's got tons more baby broken hairs at the crown of her head. Yeah, makes me just wanna beat down her door and get some Monat...not.
:rofl: exactly. I don’t see anything different other than the shade of blonde. But go ahead and tell me my eyes are lying to me. :|

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Monat reminds me of Monistat which you use for yeast infections or something. :rofl:

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

al218 wrote:Monat reminds me of Monistat which you use for yeast infections or something. :rofl:
:o so THATS WHY her hair is that color!! :?

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

WHAT is going on with her brows? She swears she’s using that “ so good” Monat product on them and yet they look...what’s the word I’m looking for? Awful. Horrible. Terrible. Boxy at the inner corners. Hmm. Turns out I didn’t have as much trouble looking for words.

KsK
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KsK »

Yet another video of a new purse!!! Dang girl!!!!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I haven't watched any of her videos lately unless it has makeup in the title. I'm just not interested. However, I do use Monat using Lisa's link. While I have not noticed my hair is any thicker, it does seem to grow faster, which is actually a pain when you want to keep it a certain length. My hair does lay better than it ever has though. I have super fine baby hair that few hairdressers have ever seen, and Monat makes it look as good as it can possibly get. I've been using the same bottle since July because you just don't need much, and that's washing it twice, every 3 days. I just pay for the shipping and didn't join anything. So it's not really expensive when you look at it that way. That's my 2 cents on the matter....carry on!

Post by Guest »

I did break down and splurge on that Laura Mercier 'matte radiance' highlighter that she mentioned during the Sephora sale and I absolutely love it. It does give a really beautiful natural glow and does not look as garishly bright as it does on Tiff (reflection from the ring light?). It needs to come in other shades, however... We're not all fair or moderately fair, :roll: .

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Becca6779 wrote:I did break down and splurge on that Laura Mercier 'matte radiance' highlighter that she mentioned during the Sephora sale and I absolutely love it. It does give a really beautiful natural glow and does not look as garishly bright as it does on Tiff (reflection from the ring light?). It needs to come in other shades, however... We're not all fair or moderately fair, :roll: .
I bought that too based on someone else's recommendation, but I really don't like it. I'm just not a powder highlight girl. I much prefer the liquid Becca in Pearl. I also LOVE the Elf All-Over Highlight stick in Persimmon for my nose and cupid's bow applied with a finger. It's like a big chapstick, but costs $1!!! It's a little hard to apply for the cheeks, so I use the Becca there.

Post by Guest »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Becca6779 wrote:I did break down and splurge on that Laura Mercier 'matte radiance' highlighter that she mentioned during the Sephora sale and I absolutely love it. It does give a really beautiful natural glow and does not look as garishly bright as it does on Tiff (reflection from the ring light?). It needs to come in other shades, however... We're not all fair or moderately fair, :roll: .
I bought that too based on someone else's recommendation, but I really don't like it. I'm just not a powder highlight girl. I much prefer the liquid Becca in Pearl. I also LOVE the Elf All-Over Highlight stick in Persimmon for my nose and cupid's bow applied with a finger. It's like a big chapstick, but costs $1!!! It's a little hard to apply for the cheeks, so I use the Becca there.
That's the thing w/ makeup (and skincare) reviews, we are all unique.:) I've purchased the Becca liquid highlighter in Opal a while back, recommended by Lisa Eldridge and Sam Bunting, but it didn't really show up on me. Looks beautiful on other people, though!:)

Tiffin27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffin27 »

I’ve been a lurker for a couple of weeks (I found this site after googling wtf is going on with Tiffany) and had to make an account after today’s video upload.

What the hell is she on?!? She is speed talking, rambling incoherently, her eyes are darting all over the place and she’s practically vibrating. Her behaviour is actually alarming and so distracting! It’s SO different from how she was years ago. She was my favourite guru from the beginning and I can hardly stand her now. What happened?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is hard for me to watch a complete video. She seems to be on drugs (No Diagnosis) in most of her videos.
She must be using “mommy’s little helpers”. Before she had her daughter she was much better but now it
is hard to watch her. It’s like it is hard for her to find the right word to say and her eyes are darting around
everywhere. She could consider making notes so that her videos were more consistent. She has said her
videos are the same as always. She knows that they aren’t. She’s also said nobody complains. Of course
they haven’t. She’s deleted everything as soon as it is posted. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: Tiffin27 :wel:

We are happy :mmhmm: to have you posting with us. :cuted: :toss:

Welcome to GG. Please post everywhere you like. :cheers:

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

What does it mean when you see that there are replies to your comments on YouTube, but you can’t see them?

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”