It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Sofatsolazy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Sofatsolazy »

Is she drunk or on pills in her closet clean out video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

H8trAide wrote:So she has posted on IG a pic of them on land and is alluding to them building a house. I thought I saw an IG story or Snapchat of her and Brad in a car and she had a pic of an airplane making me think they were flying somewhere. It is their anniversary as well.

She’s done so much to that house I can’t see them selling and plus, didn’t she say they weren’t planning on moving?

I saw that photo and wondered... WTF?! Have they seriously lost their minds? For some reason (someone correct me if I'm mistaken), I thought that maybe the song had something to do w/ planes?

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Of course yet again In her new video she has to mention she’s a size two and the smallest she’s ever been. Seems like she has major body issues post pregnancy. She loves to mention her weight and clothing size for no reason.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Becca6779 wrote:
H8trAide wrote:So she has posted on IG a pic of them on land and is alluding to them building a house. I thought I saw an IG story or Snapchat of her and Brad in a car and she had a pic of an airplane making me think they were flying somewhere. It is their anniversary as well.

She’s done so much to that house I can’t see them selling and plus, didn’t she say they weren’t planning on moving?

I saw that photo and wondered... WTF?! Have they seriously lost their minds? For some reason (someone correct me if I'm mistaken), I thought that maybe the song had something to do w/ planes?
LOL I had my volume down so maybe that was why the plane was there. Ha ha

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Post by Guest »

So evidently (from her closet clean-out) she is the tiniest she has even been... Like, a size 2 or a 4.... Her milk bag (Canadians will get the reference) arms say otherwise. Also wouldn't put it past her to put on some Spanx underneath her camisoles/leggings. What is her obsession w/ trying to reinforce to everyone listening that she is a SMALL?!

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

Becca6779 wrote:So evidently (from her closet clean-out) she is the tiniest she has even been... Like, a size 2 or a 4.... Her milk bag (Canadians will get the reference) arms say otherwise. Also wouldn't put it past her to put on some Spanx underneath her camisoles/leggings. What is her obsession w/ trying to reinforce to everyone listening that she is a SMALL?!
She’s tall. If she were a 2 or a 4 she’d look sick. She needs to be more mindful of young girls watching who are plus-sized or at least bigger than they should be. Would she want Olivia watching someone who is uncomfortable with themselves enough to lie ?

Post by Guest »

-chiMama+_ wrote:
Becca6779 wrote:So evidently (from her closet clean-out) she is the tiniest she has even been... Like, a size 2 or a 4.... Her milk bag (Canadians will get the reference) arms say otherwise. Also wouldn't put it past her to put on some Spanx underneath her camisoles/leggings. What is her obsession w/ trying to reinforce to everyone listening that she is a SMALL?!
She’s tall. If she were a 2 or a 4 she’d look sick. She needs to be more mindful of young girls watching who are plus-sized or at least bigger than they should be. Would she want Olivia watching someone who is uncomfortable with themselves enough to lie ?
Exactly -- didn't she say once that she is 5'8"? She also looks like a person w/ a medium frame. I am 5'9" w/ a small frame and the smallest that I have ever been fit in size 4 clothing (had a lot of personal stress in my life at the time). Looking back at pictures of myself from that time, I looked way too thin.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

The only thing I can think of is that her fancy pants clothing is sized smaller than the average.
I’m 5’7 small frame and I wear anywhere from a 4-6 depending on the brand. Target brand seems to run big. But I’m still a 4.

I think ole Tif was trying to brag that she’s a 2 or 4 and that no she wasn’t pregnant.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

Omg what the fuck was she doing with her brows during that vday get ready with me?!? I was cringing the entire time her brows looks HORRIBLE

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

The newest 4 min video was the way she used to be. Quick review of foundation and didn’t ramble.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

H8trAide wrote:The newest 4 min video was the way she used to be. Quick review of foundation and didn’t ramble.

I was kinda shocked at how (mostly) succinct she was. 4 mins. Maybe a body snatcher took her over...

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I'm so behind on her videos and keep skipping over them because they are like 20-30 minutes long, EVERY DAMN TIME! She needs to stop rambling, and start pumping out more videos that are 5-8 minutes long MAX!!! No one wants to watch her ramble for 30 minutes (which is probably why her views have gone down)...its not cute! :roll:
--guru_topics

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

I love how she uses the most simple and quick “ tutorial” as an excuse to get paid. Her affiliate links are as good as a sponsored video. Lol. . There’s a reason why nearly nothing she uses is drugstore. When she threw away her hot tools iron I knew she finally made a deal with the devil. Transparency thy name is Tiffany

Post by Guest »

-chiMama+_ wrote:I love how she uses the most simple and quick “ tutorial” as an excuse to get paid. Her affiliate links are as good as a sponsored video. Lol. . There’s a reason why nearly nothing she uses is drugstore. When she threw away her hot tools iron I knew she finally made a deal with the devil. Transparency thy name is Tiffany
She purchased the products herself..... She didn't specify the manner of payment, however. Gift card, cashed cheque, etc.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

Becca6779 wrote:
-chiMama+_ wrote:I love how she uses the most simple and quick “ tutorial” as an excuse to get paid. Her affiliate links are as good as a sponsored video. Lol. . There’s a reason why nearly nothing she uses is drugstore. When she threw away her hot tools iron I knew she finally made a deal with the devil. Transparency thy name is Tiffany
She purchased the products herself..... She didn't specify the manner of payment, however. Gift card, cashed cheque, etc.
:respekt: touché :tu:

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

Come to think of it, we have all seen the numerous boxes of makeup she gets in her PO box in the past, yet I haven't seen a "unboxing video" or review of anything but chanel purses in years, its seems.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

god, she's annoying. I could care less about her bags or her closet reorganization. I un subbed. :FU:
--guru_topics

matildaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by matildaaa »

IDK, i'm also a 2 ( sometimes) or a 4 and i'm 5'6. i don't look super tiny or anything.

Post by Guest »

matildaaa wrote:IDK, i'm also a 2 ( sometimes) or a 4 and i'm 5'6. i don't look super tiny or anything.
My mother is also 5'6", a size 2, and doesn't appear super petite either. I think that Tiffany is 5'8", though? (mentioned in a video way back, if I recall)

Post by Guest »

matildaaa wrote:IDK, i'm also a 2 ( sometimes) or a 4 and i'm 5'6. i don't look super tiny or anything.
Tiffany is 5'8", though... I think she mentioned it in a Q/A video way back when.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”