It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by poulet »

What's the presumed time she'd gotten the new boobs?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by H8trAide »

poulet wrote:What's the presumed time she'd gotten the new boobs?
July is when she debuted them with the swimsuit pic. Hard to tell by her IG when her size changed. She’ll tell us I’m sure. She’ll try to spin it somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

First time poster, long time reader.

Nothing but eyerolls :roll: while watching her new resolutions video. It's hard taking advice about staying positive from someone who has (from what it seems) all the money in the world to do whatever she wants with. I'll never understand how these two make so much money only to spend it on never ending renovations, designer everything, cars, boats, a possible beach vacation house (she talked about it once). I used to NEVER miss a video of hers. I took into account all of her recommendations when it came to makeup, especially drug store. But something happened years ago where she literally stopped using anything drug store and only used designer makeup. And when she started going nuts with her consumerism, I stopped watching. And that was at least 3 years ago. I just recently started watching her videos here and there, but won't watch all of them.

I never took fashion advice from her because her style has always sucked in my opinion.

If she's so real, she needs to address the boob job. It's so obvious she did something.

Bcal13
Talker
Talker

Post by Bcal13 »

She’s the queen of getting bored so I’m not surprised by the boobs. I get the feeling that means no more kids. I like her because she used to tell it straight because she had enough confidence not to care about backlash. And ironically she got less of it because of that attitude. But now she’s living a double life and the real deal is never in front of the camera. Just her Walmart clothes and Kopari deodorant.

I don’t open her videos if she’s sitting in her bathroom. I literally can’t stare at that same tub and wall anymore.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Bcal13 wrote:She’s the queen of getting bored so I’m not surprised by the boobs. I get the feeling that means no more kids. I like her because she used to tell it straight because she had enough confidence not to care about backlash. And ironically she got less of it because of that attitude. But now she’s living a double life and the real deal is never in front of the camera. Just her Walmart clothes and Kopari deodorant.

I don’t open her videos if she’s sitting in her bathroom. I literally can’t stare at that same tub and wall anymore.
and the echo is the worst...

gnmnc
Learner
Learner

Post by gnmnc »

Wow on her newest vid all the comments are bad lol. Either about Monat or her use of mink lashes

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

gnmnc wrote:Wow on her newest vid all the comments are bad lol. Either about Monat or her use of mink lashes
The comment about her followers not being dumb was the best. It’s so true. There was also someone making fun of her speed racer way of talking :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Gurugossiping wrote:Ok, why are all the comments about Monet? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I literally can't sit through a video of hers without turning it off, so I don't even get it. Did she used to promote Monet and now she doesn't talk about it? Can someone clear it up...? Just curious.
She used to talk about how great it was and her hair was so much better.
Then all of a sudden she got extensions and then she cut off her hair.

Seems kind of funny since her hair was the “healthiest” when she supposedly used Monet.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
H8trAide wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:Ok, why are all the comments about Monet? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I literally can't sit through a video of hers without turning it off, so I don't even get it. Did she used to promote Monet and now she doesn't talk about it? Can someone clear it up...? Just curious.
She used to talk about how great it was and her hair was so much better.
Then all of a sudden she got extensions and then she cut off her hair.

Seems kind of funny since her hair was the “healthiest” when she supposedly used Monet.

OH! Wow, yeah that makes sense now. No wonder people are upset. Super shady
She stopped talking about Monat, but left affiliate links in her videos...and since no products made the best of line-up, seems suspicious...

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

So after a couple of months, I watched another one of her videos. The one on supposedly “ keeping it real.”20 plus minutes on that topic when it was supposed to be about other things... I felt like I was watching an old vhs tape being fast forwarded.

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

“I Marie kondo’d my house three years ago” always acts like everyone else is late to the party

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So they got a pool built. She’ll go nuts decorating and I’m sure there will be a video all about it.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I couldn’t watch the last video where she says she Marie What ever her house. She was talking so damn fast. Wow!!!

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 pm
So they got a pool built. She’ll go nuts decorating and I’m sure there will be a video all about it.

Dear God she got a pool?! How much money do these weirdos have? Out of everyone I watch, I think her and her husband take the cake on how much they spend. I can't believe how much she spends and how much overpriced items she buys just to buy it and have that designer piece. I mean she'll buy bougie water just because it's expensive. The only drugstore item she uses is the Neutrogena facewash (from her last video). Major eyerolls to that skincare video too :roll: She goes on and on how great her skin is and how smooth it is. Meanwhile the whole time I only saw texture all over her face. I don't understand how she can say she has porcelain like skin without makeup. And to her viewers who worship her - her skin only appears flawless sometimes because of her super bright lights for filming that only wash her out to be super pale. I cannot stand this girl.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Man oh man was she extra bitchy in that anti assumption video...clicked out after a few minutes of that...wow.

faketits

Post by faketits »

I feel like every Tiffany Dion video is just her espousing about how she’s ~nOt LiKe OtHeR iNfLuEnCeRs~

Where did this girl develop such a sense of superiority? She has absolutely no personality outside of her maniacal mile-a-minute crackhead shtik. I feel kind of sorry for her that she’s 30+ and can’t identify any hobbies or interests. I think her life is just one meaningless shopping trip after another. “What kind of car should I buy this year? How can I make the kitchen look prettier? How many light pink lip glosses can I hoard and purge over and over again until I die?” She acts like she’s shown so much restraint in her YouTube choices, but let us not forget she was peddling clothes from Wal-Mart, Coastal Scents, and Sigma brushes like all the other spineless influencers she feels so superior to.

Post by Guest »

faketits wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:09 pm
I feel like every Tiffany Dion video is just her espousing about how she’s ~nOt LiKe OtHeR iNfLuEnCeRs~

Where did this girl develop such a sense of superiority? She has absolutely no personality outside of her maniacal mile-a-minute crackhead shtik. I feel kind of sorry for her that she’s 30+ and can’t identify any hobbies or interests. I think her life is just one meaningless shopping trip after another. “What kind of car should I buy this year? How can I make the kitchen look prettier? How many light pink lip glosses can I hoard and purge over and over again until I die?” She acts like she’s shown so much restraint in her YouTube choices, but let us not forget she was peddling clothes from Wal-Mart, Coastal Scents, and Sigma brushes like all the other spineless influencers she feels so superior to. Image

My exact thoughts! Ask a teenager about their hobbies, they can give you a straight answer within seconds. How can you not know? That's just plain BS.

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

I can’t stand her videos at all anymore. Haven’t watched in probably a year. But I saw on Instagram she left the house and flew to Los Angeles! It’s a miracle! The only place she will go is Destin!! She is with Jen on a ‘girls weekend’ and packed an empty suitcase so she can shop. I am so surprised she went anywhere, that chick never leaves Georgia unless she is going to the redneck riviera.

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

I missed almost all her IG stories while on her girls trip. Did she show herself drinking? Her face is looking really full on the IG story of her leaving the hotel. Is she pregnant again/get work done/gained weight?

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:47 am
I can’t stand her videos at all anymore. Haven’t watched in probably a year. But I saw on Instagram she left the house and flew to Los Angeles! It’s a miracle! The only place she will go is Destin!! She is with Jen on a ‘girls weekend’ and packed an empty suitcase so she can shop. I am so surprised she went anywhere, that chick never leaves Georgia unless she is going to the redneck riviera.

Been following her off and on since 2009 but have only watched a handful of her videos in the last few years. Today I watched her packing for LA video and as she droned on about being an expert packer (read: look at all the designer bags and shoes I have that I am not packing), I couldn't help but wonder if she is manic. Her speech just got faster and faster to the point where I got dizzy and couldn't watch the last few minutes.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”