It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Tiffin27
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Tiffin27 »

She’s definitely changed since having Olivia. I started watching her when she had maybe 5 videos up, and I’ve watched nearly every single one since then. I’ve always trusted her reviews and buy things she would recommend, and was never disappointed. She had great tutorials and I liked the little bit of chit chat thrown in.

I can barely watch an entire video now (never mind the fact I don’t have 45 minutes for a damn product review/tutorial).

And that Monat thing. If she starts talking about I stop watching immediately.

It’s really too bad she doesn’t see it and denies denies denies. I would have expected her subscribers and view count to sky rocket like some of the others that even came after her, but she completely sabatoged herself by not listening to what her subscribers want to see.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

She was all over the place a few videos ago. Right now she’s gotten back to “normal”.

We shall see if this lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

-chiMama+_ wrote:What does it mean when you see that there are replies to your comments on YouTube, but you can’t see them?
it means that she has blocked you & she can't see your posts...i think YT calls it silencing?

Post by Guest »

Tiffin27 wrote:She’s definitely changed since having Olivia. I started watching her when she had maybe 5 videos up, and I’ve watched nearly every single one since then. I’ve always trusted her reviews and buy things she would recommend, and was never disappointed. She had great tutorials and I liked the little bit of chit chat thrown in.

I can barely watch an entire video now (never mind the fact I don’t have 45 minutes for a damn product review/tutorial).

And that Monat thing. If she starts talking about I stop watching immediately.

It’s really too bad she doesn’t see it and denies denies denies. I would have expected her subscribers and view count to sky rocket like some of the others that even came after her, but she completely sabatoged herself by not listening to what her subscribers want to see.
I wonder just how upset she was when Olivia was not a waif of a baby but an above average larger (and healthy) baby with red hair? Tiffany is not a natural blonde, why would she think her daughter might also be blonde or not inherit her husbands (shaved/concealed) red hair? I think that Olivia looks lovely with her beautiful/unique red hair (more flattering on females, just in my opinion, sorry not sorry, nothing wrong w/ ginger boys either, a person's nature is more important), but I'd like to hear more about her in preschool or having playdates (photos are not necessary) with other children besides than Mom and Dad. Would she be 3 now?

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

buttaface561 wrote:
-chiMama+_ wrote:What does it mean when you see that there are replies to your comments on YouTube, but you can’t see them?
it means that she has blocked you & she can't see your posts...i think YT calls it silencing?
Okay. I assumed as much, but wasn’t sure. I sometimes see replies to comments but then randomly I’ll see that I have, say, 2 replies yet they’re blank. I haven’t commented on her videos in the longest. But I guess she didn’t like me questioning Monat lol. I know people want to believe that it’s a magic potion for growth , however it’s truly not. It’s not worth going bankrupt over it. I suppose if you can afford it and your hair looks good, go for it; but for those of us who are pinching every penny, it should be a hard pass.

Tiffin27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffin27 »

Aaaaaaand another new bag video. Does she not realize her subscribers likely don’t have a similar lifestyle and aren’t interested in her shopping addiction? It just comes off like she’s gloating.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

Tiffin27 wrote:Aaaaaaand another new bag video. Does she not realize her subscribers likely don’t have a similar lifestyle and aren’t interested in her shopping addiction? It just comes off like she’s gloating.
The way she put cheap in quotations makes me want to throat punch her

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

-chiMama+_ wrote:
Tiffin27 wrote:Aaaaaaand another new bag video. Does she not realize her subscribers likely don’t have a similar lifestyle and aren’t interested in her shopping addiction? It just comes off like she’s gloating.
The way she put cheap in quotations makes me want to throat punch her
1000%, maybe more than once too

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

This girl better slow down. You don't know what the future holds. It only takes one bad break and it's all over.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s always buying and selling bags and jewelry.

I saw some comments that were not happy about the idea that the Gucci bag was cheap. She’s
so out of touch. :roll:

That Monat money is going to run out. There is a huge lawsuit and even LisalisaD1 who recruited
TiffD doesn’t mention very much anymore. She knows what is coming because sellers can be sued
also. (That’s what I was told regarding the class action lawsuit.)

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I watched her for the first time in over a year yesterday out of interest, the latest video on house update blabla.

Jesus she does not seem very 'there'. Intense rambling and chaotic and whatever else. I honestly hope she's getting help if she needs it. Also on insta she shared some DVDs of series she'd found in the basement and in those two clips she also seemed all over the place and out of it talking about those old series. Super weird...

I wonder what she's like with Olivia day to day or if she just crazy rambles at her too.
Olivia seems super sweet though!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Can she not close her damn mouth when doing thumb nails?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why does she insist on showing an outfit like a foot from the camera? you can basically see her torso...

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Her latest video I could not watch. Got about half way thru. She was all over the damn place! And I had thought she was acting more normal lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Lol I commented on her last video, saying that she was a bit all over the place and almost stuttering and as I wonderend no one else had liked ,disliked or commented. It was nothing nasty just a critique on how she was coming across. I checked via my daughters YT acc shes's obvioulsy blocked me. These YT really can't take any negative comments can they? It's so weird thye just want to see postive stuff, they are so narcissitic. At least we have this site and we know they are reading here. I shall unsubscribe from her now :rofl:

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

She watches crap television and shouldn’t try to use the word “ thirsty” in any other way than it’s literal sense. She uses it incorrectly. And stop with all the “ likes.” Can’t believe she was aiming to be a teacher before being a “ guru.”

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It really bugs me she says 'I don't know' all the time. It's so odd how in the middle of talking about something she'll just switch to talk about something else briefly then go back to the initial subject. Omg she never would have been able to be a teacher, can you imagine, the kids would have been absolutely confused lol She uses words all the time incorrectly. Someone called her out on it the other week when she said "coulotteee" instead of culotte. She's just dumb, her eyes dart all over when she's talking in a lot of her videos and her behaviour frequently comes across as manic

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s impossible to watch a complete video for me anymore. Most of the time she is all over the place.
Eyes darting everywhere. No one wants to hear what she has to say when she’s like that. She’s just
always a size small. I have heard a medium slip out occasionally. I don’t care what size she is. I do
agree that she doesn’t know a lot of correct wording concerning easy things that we wear everyday.
Heaven forbid you correct her. You are blocked.

Remember to watch her on Hooktube. She gets no money or clicks. No ads on Hooktube.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

tar wrote:It’s impossible to watch a complete video for me anymore. Most of the time she is all over the place.
Eyes darting everywhere. No one wants to hear what she has to say when she’s like that. She’s just
always a size small. I have heard a medium slip out occasionally. I don’t care what size she is. I do
agree that she doesn’t know a lot of correct wording concerning easy things that we wear everyday.
Heaven forbid you correct her. You are blocked.

Remember to watch her on Hooktube. She gets no money or clicks. No ads on Hooktube.
a TRUE size small...

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

buttaface561 wrote:

How do you watch on Hooktube? TIA

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”