Tiffany Random Discussions

skelterhelter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: $20 Makeup Challenge

Post by skelterhelter »

^ This. She uses really yellow based products for being so pink. I think she even uses NC MAC foundations when it should be NW.
Take a sad song and make it better ~ The Beatles

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

Wow this video was horrible! I haven't watched her videos in awhile bc they're so boring but I wanted to see what the fuss was about and I was cracking up while watching because I kept thinking yellow beard. This looks like a makeup without a mirror challenge video or my bf did my makeup video.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

Worst video ever! She looked said she had jaundice. I just wanted to reach through my screen & blend it out for her.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

I watched the video and I put it on 1080P and looked so hard for this concealer thing everyone was talking about, but I just couldn't see it? Tbh I actually thought she looked better than usual with the pink cheeks and lips.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I can definitely see the concealer on her forehead and the top of her nose. They look yellow. :/

princessdxo
Learner
Learner

Post by princessdxo »

My favorite "quotes" of the video are:

"This concealer is my perfect shade!" Really? You look like you have jaundice
"This bronzer is dark, so you might need to tap some off." Funny, because you can't even see the bronzer on your face.

I also liked how she said you could fill in your brows with the brown eyeshadow shade from the Wet and Wild palette. The brown shade is shimmery...that would be really odd in your eyebrows Tiffany.

I think that she put this video off so long because she doesn't buy drugstore products. She gets sent them, so she probably has never actually "shopped" for make-up items at the drugstore. She is very hard to like.

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

Nadezhda wrote:I watched the video and I put it on 1080P and looked so hard for this concealer thing everyone was talking about, but I just couldn't see it? Tbh I actually thought she looked better than usual with the pink cheeks and lips.
the makeup was fine but you can see patches of yellow on her forehead and chin. Maybe there's something wrong with your computer. Try adjusting the color setting.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I don't think we need to adjust the color on the computer. It was aweful PERIOD! My iPads color works just fine. SMH
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

guestt wrote:
Nadezhda wrote:I watched the video and I put it on 1080P and looked so hard for this concealer thing everyone was talking about, but I just couldn't see it? Tbh I actually thought she looked better than usual with the pink cheeks and lips.
the makeup was fine but you can see patches of yellow on her forehead and chin. Maybe there's something wrong with your computer. Try adjusting the color setting.
Oh no, I think I just didn't see it because I skipped the eyeshadow part. Everyone kept talking about some kind of "concealer beard", so I was looking for that but couldn't detect it.

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle »

i at least appreciate that she TRIED to make the 20 dollar challenge work. most people just grab stuff and then don't even try to work with it at all "oh i couldn't afford a brow pencil so i guess i'll use mascara to fill in my brows" just stupid stuff like that. but i agree that her concealer could have been blended better

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

I would have spent 10 on Revlon Colorstay from Walmart and then 10 on everything else from ELF etc. Without good foundation or perfect skin, nothing else matters. This video was a joke and she looked so bad I can't believe she actually published it. No wonder she requires comment approval.

waitwhat
Talker
Talker

Re: My theory on Tiffany

Post by waitwhat »

I first saw Tiffany's videos years ago (when she had short dark hair) and when I watched some of her more recent ones in the past couple months I couldn't believe it was her. She looks SO different. I feel like now she just looks like every other YT beauty guru, I wish she would have grown her dark hair out (maybe she did and I missed it). I feel like that would have been really pretty.

tiffanycopieshrh
Stalker
Stalker

Tiffany copies EVERYTHING HRHcollection does

Post by tiffanycopieshrh »

Has no one noticed that Tiffany does EVERYTHING Alex does? This started a few months ago when Alex started making vlogs.

Now Tiffany:

- Titles her videos in all caps just like Alex
- Cuts her hair and pulls her hair behind her ear EXACTLY like Alex
- Makes videos 20+ minutes long like Alex
- Changes her vocabulary to that of Alex's and talks exactly like her (oh how surprising)
- Buys a camera similar to Alex's. When Tiffany started vlogs again, it was EXACTLY like Alex's.. buying a fish lens camera, etc.
- Tiffany also puts the camera at an angle like Alex does in one of her most recent vlogs
- She started wearing casual clothes (sweats, leggings) like Alex

EVERYTHING Tiffany does is a clone of Alex. At first Tiffany was copying Lorraine, then she started copying Jenn G.. now it's all Alex.

Pathetic.

trash
Talker
Talker

Re: Tiffany copies EVERYTHING HRHcollection does

Post by trash »

Hi tiffany (I have no idea who you are, but hi) :tu:

shaz75
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shaz75 »

I totally agree!! I have watched and enjoyed her channel for years but now I can't even watch a full video. She's definitely copying Alex. Her videos make no sense, she's all over the shop. :|

bombblondeshell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bombblondeshell »

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this...everything from her getting a Mercedes to saying she wants to trim down her makeup collection so it isn't so "complicated"...but I'm not surprised that Tiffany doesn't actually wear anything HRH. It's not high-end enough for her.

Justpeachee3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Justpeachee3 »

I’m new lol. Who is Alex?

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: My theory on Tiffany

Post by white trash sparkles »

I once read a readers digest article as a teenager about a woman who felt unattractive or was unattractive in her teen years. She said this ''One day I decided if I couldn't be pretty I'd at least be well groomed'' - this 100% applies to Tiffany.

Tiffany is not an attractive woman. Every facial feature from her chin to her face shape is a big ''no'' when it comes to our lookist society. She is technically quite homely but she is a well groomed woman. Her makeup has never looked less than perfect, she has always had great hair (though thin).

Mischief

Tiffany Random Discussions

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”