Tiffany Random Discussions

whoa

Re: Country Hill Billy

Post by whoa »

carolinedb wrote:If this is seriously "country hill billy" to you, then NEVER come to the South. Ever.
Yeah....there is nothing country hillbilly about that. :| Where they are from in GA is far from "hillbilly".
Not sure what there is to be ashamed of really. I think Tiffany just doesn't mention her sister because she keeps her Youtube channel separate from her real life.

carolinedb
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by carolinedb »

whoa wrote:
carolinedb wrote:If this is seriously "country hill billy" to you, then NEVER come to the South. Ever.
Yeah....there is nothing country hillbilly about that. :| Where they are from in GA is far from "hillbilly".
Not sure what there is to be ashamed of really. I think Tiffany just doesn't mention her sister because she keeps her Youtube channel separate from her real life.
I live in her town, and the stereotype that she's a country redneck just because she's from here is annoying and pretty offensive. There are rednecks but they live in a completely different area of town to the area I'm assuming she lives in...

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Redneck Tiffany is NOT. I actually find that funny that someone called her a redneck. Just because she lives in Georgia, doesn't make her a redneck.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

whoa

Post by whoa »

The people who stereotype all people from the south as hillbillies or rednecks most likely have never been most of the southern states. I find it sort of offensive being a southerner myself.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

It's weird to label only someone from the south a hill billy...there are plently of hill billies in the north. (where I am there is at least)
Image Image

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Southern people accent I actually find it nice. I don't care for Boston accent. I made the statement sort of because Tiffany changed her way of talking. As if she was a shamed. Or maybe she feels its more tolerable if she spoke as if she was a valley girl. Beats me. I just noticed the change.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Many people from the south, myself included, turn off their accent when they need to because people like to judge us based on our accent. Many believe it sounds more professional to have a neutral accent that doesn't lean too northern or southern. It took my now husband a few years before he got to hear me regularly speak with an accent because I was so use to turning it off when I was around him. The stereotype that everyone with a southern draw is stupid is why people turn it off and speak differently around others. I guarantee when she is around her family she speaks in her normal voice.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

whoa wrote:Many people from the south, myself included, turn off their accent when they need to because people like to judge us based on our accent. Many believe it sounds more professional to have a neutral accent that doesn't lean too northern or southern. It took my now husband a few years before he got to hear me regularly speak with an accent because I was so use to turning it off when I was around him. The stereotype that everyone with a southern draw is stupid is why people turn it off and speak differently around others. I guarantee when she is around her family she speaks in her normal voice.
Make sense.

MatriarchofMermaids
Lurker
Lurker

Re: My theory on Tiffany

Post by MatriarchofMermaids »

I always thought she had great eyes. Her eyelids and eye shape are beatiful. But she does have a huge nose, no upper lip and a huge chin. I'm not calling her pretty or ugly. I'm just pointing out that we all have good and bad qualities. If I saw her in a crowd and didn't know who she was, she's someone I would think was pretty or ugly and she wouldn't stand out to me. That's how most of the girls on YT beauty are to me. None of them stand out in a crowd. When I see pics of them that were taken by someone else, they look less attractive than they do in their videos. I guess because they don't have their own lighting/editing, etc.

CreativeUsername
Talker
Talker

Post by CreativeUsername »

She doesn't share her YT fame with her sister because she knows it's the only real thing she has 'over' her. Although, I disagree that she is unattractive. I think she is averagely pretty - like Celine Dion.
I apologise in advance if I have caused any offence in the post above! It is never my intention. <3

KissMeAgain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KissMeAgain »

Wow! Tiffany's sister is gorgeous!
Tiffany looks more like Popeye!! Big ass nose and crooked chin! LOL :)

beedybong
Learner
Learner

Post by beedybong »

whoa wrote:The people who stereotype all people from the south as hillbillies or rednecks most likely have never been most of the southern states. I find it sort of offensive being a southerner myself.
Im on the other end...I've had a strange amount of people tell me 'Florida isnt really the south' and while COMPLETELY idiotic it makes me sad people dont know the rednecks and hicks of Tallahassee/Jacksonville/Gainesville. Certain areas could rival Mississippi in missing teeth :lol: :lol:

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Same boring, predictable videos

Post by Username »

-Haul
-"Flawless" foundation routine (she has a million of these)
-Monthly favorites
-Lame tutorial
-Haul
-lame tutorial
-monthly favorites
-same old "Flawless" foundation routine
-and Repeat

and her teen and tween subs eat it all up. :lol:

KissMeAgain
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Same boring, predictable videos

Post by KissMeAgain »

Omgosh! Seriously! She's soo boring! All of her videos are the same.. she talks about the same products over and over again.. andddddd to top it off her tone of voice has absolutely no emotion or enthusiasm! How old is she anyways? She seems very old! That's probably why we find her so boring now.. :D

emailmspat
Learner
Learner

Post by emailmspat »

This boring tramp reminds me of a spongebob character, squidworth. Or whatever his name is... But i see him when i see her boring fluffy ass.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

She gets paid to be boring. She tells herself everyday she is living the life.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

beedybong wrote:
whoa wrote:The people who stereotype all people from the south as hillbillies or rednecks most likely have never been most of the southern states. I find it sort of offensive being a southerner myself.
Im on the other end...I've had a strange amount of people tell me 'Florida isnt really the south' and while COMPLETELY idiotic it makes me sad people dont know the rednecks and hicks of Tallahassee/Jacksonville/Gainesville. Certain areas could rival Mississippi in missing teeth :lol: :lol:

I live in Florida now but have also lived in Mississippi. Let me tell you that Florida has many "redneck" areas and if you didn't know better, you would think you were in the deep south of Mississipp, Georgia or Alabama.

With that being said, just because youi live in those states, doesnt make you a dumb redneck.

As far as Tiffany goes, i think she works on her accent, and why, no clue!! She's just super fake to me and covering her accent is just another way to be someone she isn't.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

kdc0231
Learner
Learner

Post by kdc0231 »

I deleted her from my subs months ago and I haven't had even the slightest urge to sub again. She's has a desperate need for approval and its obvious she's very insecure. It's hard to watch really.

MakeupLover79
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupLover79 »

I feel as though she doesn't care at all about her subs. She says she makes these videos for US but yet she doesn't even respond back to a loyal subbie of 3 years. I doubt she even subs to other gurus because just by looking at her and the way she talks in her videos, she thinks she's better than all those other beauty youtubers. She's is just as the title of this forum states, "BORING". She could at least do some tags that people have tagged her in or add some spice to her videos but I've slowly weaned myself off watching her all together. Bland

Return to ā€œMakeupbyTiffanyDā€