TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'

guru_topics
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by guru_topics »

Paint_me_bitch wrote:God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'
Yeah I stopped watching her hauls...they are just way to boring, and I am really not feeling her vibe lately. :|
--guru_topics

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Whiterose90 wrote:Is she pregnant? she looks chunky lately. Maybe all the shitty food is finally catching up to her

I have a funny feeling she will be announcing that she is pregnant soon!
--guru_topics

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

guru_topics wrote:
Whiterose90 wrote:Is she pregnant? she looks chunky lately. Maybe all the shitty food is finally catching up to her

I have a funny feeling she will be announcing that she is pregnant soon!
That would make sense! Maybe she has baby brain which is why she's all over the place worse than usual lately

acypert
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by acypert »

guru_topics wrote:
Paint_me_bitch wrote:God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'
Yeah I stopped watching her hauls...they are just way to boring, and I am really not feeling her vibe lately. :|
I can't watch them anymore either! And also, she's always talking about pairing down her collection and only using the 'good stuff', but she's always bringing more stuff in! And she only ever wears the same basic barely there makeup.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

acypert wrote:
guru_topics wrote:
I can't watch them anymore either! And also, she's always talking about pairing down her collection and only using the 'good stuff', but she's always bringing more stuff in! And she only ever wears the same basic barely there makeup.
Her vibe and hauls are boring. I have thought she’s boring for awhile. I made myself watch two videos. I
haven’t been able to watch a video in ages because she goes off on tangents. Her style seems the same.
The Mac and TooFaced collection video was pretty bad too. She gave her first impression for what it was
worth but was so sidetracked by the thought that she should have had brushes with her MAC collection
that she was all over the place.

Nothing has really changed. She’s about the same for me. Boring.

Whiterose90
Talker
Talker

Post by Whiterose90 »

Omg her video talking about lip products.... She mentioned people have asked if she has lip injections :rofl: and talks about how her lip shape is just sooo pretty ??? Who says things like this?? She literally has NO lips I wouldn't be bragging if I were her.

Post by Guest »

Whiterose90 wrote:Omg her video talking about lip products.... She mentioned people have asked if she has lip injections :rofl: and talks about how her lip shape is just sooo pretty ??? Who says things like this?? She literally has NO lips I wouldn't be bragging if I were her.
Who obsesses on and on about one's lip shape, how it is 'so pretty?' Tiffy needs a life.

Post by Guest »

Another thought... Why does she constantly feel compelled to tell us all that she is a "TRUE small?" Seriously, people really only care if the item is 'true to size', not what the size is of the person wearing it. From my angle, she looks to be about a small/medium (6 - 8).

TiffanyNeedsALife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TiffanyNeedsALife »

It would literally take one minute for Tiffany to say what she wants to address in a video. She rambles on about absolutely nothing— basically copying HRH when Alex first started vlogging 30 minute videos. Tiffany has no identity. She’s either copying one YouTuber or another.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I couldn't even watch her recent sephora haul because just like the title of the thread..i knew it would be "the sentence to nowhere!" She really needs shorten her videos...every time I see that she posts another 30 minute video...I just skip over them. If she could make 10 minute videos and get to the point, I think more people would watch.
--guru_topics

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

I think someone else was right when they said that once she had Olivia that her mind just seemed to change. I think that is when I noticed it but it didn't dawn on me that her mental state could of changed from having a baby.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I’m surprised she didn’t buy that much from the sale, no wonder her video was only 19 minutes long.

She really needs to switch up her makeup. She looks pretty in the makeup she does, but she should try to be more bold with her looks. Every tutorial is just a basic, nude look.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

upintheair wrote:I’m surprised she didn’t buy that much from the sale, no wonder her video was only 19 minutes long.

She really needs to switch up her makeup. She looks pretty in the makeup she does, but she should try to be more bold with her looks. Every tutorial is just a basic, nude look.
She could buy more during this weekends sale too, I wouldn't be surprised.

Post by Guest »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
upintheair wrote:I’m surprised she didn’t buy that much from the sale, no wonder her video was only 19 minutes long.

How can she still, after all of this time on YT, be so orgasmically excited about hoarding more beauty products? Does anyone or anything else in her life hold more value? Maybe I am in the minority, but makeup (and other material goods) is very much on the periphery of my main priorities, i.e. the health and wellness of my family and loved ones. I still do wear a little bit of makeup every day, but I could not care less about the next big thing at Sephora, new MAC collections, or holiday LEs. I like what I like and have no desire to branch out unless one of my coveted HGs becomes discontinued.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Tiff is one of those people who cannot make her mind up.

Years ago, she was hoarding make up and then said she had to stop and did a series of major declutters - getting rid of all her MAC 'stuff' as it was just 'stuff' that was cluttering her house and making her stressed.

Then she got some PR and bought herself a few things from Sephora and other stores.

Then she got 'overwhelmed' by 'stuff' again and did another declutter - where she barely got rid of anything...

...All of a sudden, she's buying from Sephora again and getting 'excited'* about new 'stuff'

*she raises an eyebrow

#Sits and waits for next declutter when she's overwhelmed with 'stuff' because it's just 'stuff' and she doesn't need 'stuff' cos it's just 'stuff'#

After she had Olivia, Tiff suddenly lost the ability to articulate!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

Becca6779 wrote:
TinisaurusRex wrote:

How can she still, after all of this time on YT, be so orgasmically excited about hoarding more beauty products? Does anyone or anything else in her life hold more value? Maybe I am in the minority, but makeup (and other material goods) is very much on the periphery of my main priorities, i.e. the health and wellness of my family and loved ones. I still do wear a little bit of makeup every day, but I could not care less about the next big thing at Sephora, new MAC collections, or holiday LEs. I like what I like and have no desire to branch out unless one of my coveted HGs becomes discontinued.
I can hold my family and friends as most important in my life and still enjoy things like makeup from Sephora. It's called balance and knowing what really matters. I am curious how you ended up watching her on youtube. If you have never found makeup or "materialistic" things interesting, why did you ever start watching her? This is not shade at you, just curious.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I watched her latest Sephora haul video and then went back two years and watched one from like 2015. Wow what a difference!!
She spoke slowly and actually made sense.
I am just assuming that she definitely had a personality change after she had Olivia. Whether it be PPD or just stress, she acts totally different....like medicated different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

H8trAide wrote:I watched her latest Sephora haul video and then went back two years and watched one from like 2015. Wow what a difference!!
She spoke slowly and actually made sense.
I am just assuming that she definitely had a personality change after she had Olivia. Whether it be PPD or just stress, she acts totally different....like medicated different.

I agree. I said it before, somehow I stumbled across one of Tiffany's videos and that was the reason I started subscribing to people on youtube. I watched her videos pretty faithfully. I also noticed a huge change and she become so unreliable and cringeworthy. Now I cannot tolerate a video. She is a hot mess... I don't mean that in a mean way. That is the only way to describe her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I was watching some older videos of hers and wow, I forgot how much more calmer she was. She finished sentences and wasn’t always so hyped over everything. Now she is so excited over everything she does finish explaining one thing before jumping into the next.

I still watch her videos but i hope she’s okay. She had such a massive personality change. I wonder if it’s truly connected to the birth of her daughter.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”