TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by Guest »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:Sometimes I wonder if she finds it cute to be all over the place. Believe it or not some people do.
Kind 'in style' at the moment, esp. w/ some women.... in their teens and 20s. Tiffany and HRH are just sad.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte »

Becca6779 wrote:
TopYouTubeScams wrote:Sometimes I wonder if she finds it cute to be all over the place. Believe it or not some people do.
Kind 'in style' at the moment, esp. w/ some women.... in their teens and 20s. Tiffany and HRH are just sad.
Jen G is like that too. Tiffany just wants to be like them and flaunt "her wealth" like they do.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by H8trAide »

Her latest holiday gift guide video is actually easy to watch. What makes her go off the deep end?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Maybe Tiff is taking some meds that are making her chill out. Nothing wrong with that! My meds definitely make me less cooky.

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker

Post by Seahorse22 »

Why does she act like she chooses these gifts and pats herself on the back saying she finds the best stuff? Amanda Ensing posted a snap showing a Nordstrom pr package with all the same items.

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds her decor tacky as hell.

Post by Guest »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds her decor tacky as hell.
Way overdone. More for the sake of more. Her home was so much nicer years ago.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

her home decor is very cookie cutter. i'd feel bored just standing in her home.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

Watching this family has become so damn uncomfortable. First, you have Emmy who gets so nervous around "Daddy" that she can't articulate a complete thought on camera. Second, you have Maddie who is beyond obnoxious with attention-seeking behavior and jealousy of Autumn. Third, you have Autumn who is treated like a caged animal and fed like a bear going into hibernation. She is so obese she has balance problems, yet they stuff her face with a sippy cup or food any chance they get. Fourth, you have Andres who creepily beams at his biological children and has awkward behavior with his adopted daughter. Last but not least, Melissa is a lazy and depressed person who has no business being a parent or reproducing.

On another note, you go from shopping at the grocery store to having NO food in the house. i really believe they are broke.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

lol who the fuck is emmy and autumn

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justmyson wrote:her home decor is very cookie cutter. i'd feel bored just standing in her home.

Yes, there's no COLOR or character in her house! OMG, everything is white or beige. It doesn't look or feel like there's life in that house.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Justmyson wrote:her home decor is very cookie cutter. i'd feel bored just standing in her home.

Yes, there's no COLOR or character in her house! OMG, everything is white or beige. It doesn't look or feel like there's life in that house.
Uh excuse me but aren't you FORGETTING about the 75 blue and white vases she has in the dining room?!? That is more than enough pop of color and plenty of life in that house!!! (Sarcasm haha)

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This is late but.... I just watched her video titled favorite holiday Home stuff. Wow! Girl is all over the place.

She was getting so much better. What happened?? She had to have been tipsy.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I sometimes do like her reqs and have bought them in the past, but these holiday guides have sucked. They were clear sponsor/PR stuff. I’ve been enjoying her tutorials where she talks about podcasts or scary stuff, she should do that more often. It makes her kind of stay on track with what she is saying. Kind of...

Bcal13
Talker
Talker

Post by Bcal13 »

Today’s hair tutorial was the worst I’ve seen yet for mumbling and fast talking run off sentences. Don’t know if maybe she was having a hectic day or had somewhere to be? Too all over the place and slurred last words.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Bcal13 wrote:Today’s hair tutorial was the worst I’ve seen yet for mumbling and fast talking run off sentences. Don’t know if maybe she was having a hectic day or had somewhere to be? Too all over the place and slurred last words.
i just came here to post the same thing. She was out.of.it!! I can’t figure her out anymore.

I like the haircut though.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I cannot tolerate her. She speaks so highly of herself constantly in her videos.
The constant hair twirling, then she stares at herself in the camera and "oh, see! It looks good like that!" 30 seconds later her hand is back in her hair again and she gives herself ANOTHER complement. Rambles, fluffs, then twists her hair again..."I look so good!"
She's so annoying.

OH and by the way, this hair video is a personal ad for Monat. Hey everyone! Spend your money on Monat with Tiffany!

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

julebox722 wrote:I cannot tolerate her. She speaks so highly of herself constantly in her videos.
The constant hair twirling, then she stares at herself in the camera and "oh, see! It looks good like that!" 30 seconds later her hand is back in her hair again and she gives herself ANOTHER complement. Rambles, fluffs, then twists her hair again..."I look so good!"
She's so annoying.

OH and by the way, this hair video is a personal ad for Monat. Hey everyone! Spend your money on Monat with Tiffany!
She is not confident..believe me. I don't think she's mentally stable at all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thanks for letting me know that this video was a Monat ad. She’s doing well with Monat.
She has to keep the money coming in from somewhere. Is her husband still a realtor?
It is odd how some videos are watchable but most are not. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Can you smart ladies come up with a new title for Part 11?

It will be time soon. I am horrible at that and I know that you will come up with something great. :tu:

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”