TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

allthingsmakeup
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by allthingsmakeup »

LisaLisaD hair looks like shit and she proudly uses and sells that crap, now this one is selling it, there is reviews out about it making hair fall out. They are both gonna look just great with their hair falling out, pushing that shitty hair crap :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if she's doing Monat under Lisa? I would tell my good for nothing husband to get out there and find
a real job. He has sold 2 houses. Real estate is not working out for the Denny brothers. You can't live on that.
The market in north Atlanta is good right now. Brad just isn't good at real estate.

Tiffany is the #BREADWINNER in that family right now. I wouldn't like that. I expect my husband to be able
to take care of me. If I get sick or can't work I want him to be able to take over. I also think I can take over
in a crisis. Tiffany has been holding it together for awhile. I would feel sorry for her but she acts like they
are so wealthy and talk about every person they see while they are in the car.

Brad is not sick. He sucks at his job. He needs 2 jobs. He is pitiful and so is Tiffany pretending that they are
so wealthy, when it looks like the wheels are about to come off of their bus so to speak.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Pretty much every single video begins with her over hyper blurred run-on sentence "Heyeveryoneokayso.." And she was a teacher for a while? Scary! I rarely watch her. So many of these YTubers are so self-absorbed and vain, it is ridiculous. She gets a tremendous high on purchasing things and then showing them off to a camera. She doesn't know her viewers. They don't know her. But there is this insane relationship that these so-called "gurus" and their minions believe that they are BFF's. I wonder what she would do with herself and what outlet she would depend on if social media and computers/phones didn't even exist? She doesn't seem to have a friend in the world and even marriage and motherhood didn't fulfill her in any way. She is like an empty shell that needs to be constantly filled up with materialistic goods for the immediate feel good vibe. Nauseating!

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

tar wrote:Tiffany is the #BREADWINNER in that family right now. I wouldn't like that. I expect my husband to be able
to take care of me. If I get sick or can't work I want him to be able to take over. I also think I can take over
in a crisis. Tiffany has been holding it together for awhile. I would feel sorry for her but she acts like they
are so wealthy and talk about every person they see while they are in the car.
Please, please... learn to live in this century. Please. I have no words. :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

mp1416 wrote:
Please, please... learn to live in this century. Please. I have no words. :?
I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with saying that I would expect my husband to
be able to take care of business if I was sick or couldn't work. Right now I am unable to work and
thankfully my husband has a career where he can take care care of all our bills and then some.
Nothing is wrong with that. Otherwise, we would be out on the street. Can Tiff say the same?

I live in this century just fine. Thank you. :roll:

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

H8trAide wrote:The Monat haircare crap?!?! I really dislike marketing ploys to get high up on the pyramid scheme!

Noooo it's not a ploy. She clearly said she's just doing this to HELP all of us. And she'd love if all of us signed up under her because she wants to help US! Guys she just wants to help us. Sweet, selfless Tiffany, what a gem.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

The declutter was absolute TORTURE ! ..................................... I lost the will to live by the end of it !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:The declutter was absolute TORTURE ! ..................................... I lost the will to live by the end of it !
I wager $50 that she will be digging through the trash a week from now.... She can't even string together a coherent thought/string of words let alone rationally decide what she wants to keep/throw away. Fickle, much? I

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

ih8ih8 wrote:
H8trAide wrote:The Monat haircare crap?!?! I really dislike marketing ploys to get high up on the pyramid scheme!

Noooo it's not a ploy. She clearly said she's just doing this to HELP all of us. And she'd love if all of us signed up under her because she wants to help US! Guys she just wants to help us. Sweet, selfless Tiffany, what a gem.
Oh woe is me...where oh where would we be without Tiff's help?!?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

buttaface561 wrote:
ih8ih8 wrote:

Oh woe is me...where oh where would we be without Tiff's help?!?
We can't survive without Tiff telling us the best things and all her secrets. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Becca6779 wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:The declutter was absolute TORTURE ! ..................................... I lost the will to live by the end of it !
I wager $50 that she will be digging through the trash a week from now.... She can't even string together a coherent thought/string of words let alone rationally decide what she wants to keep/throw away. Fickle, much? I
I didn't make it to the end. I just can't anymore. I agree that she will take it out of the trash. If you can't
make a decision then I think that you will end up keeping it in the end.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

The video she posts after the declutter video is about buying more makeup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

april peach
Talker
Talker

Post by april peach »

I just watched the declutter video. It was absolutely painful. Why was she yelling...at no one. I JUST DON'T REACH FOR THIS! WHY WOULD I KEEP IT IF I DON'T REACH FOR IT!? I DON'T KNOW, I NEVER USE THIS. WHY WOULD I KEEP IT IF I DON'T EVER USE IT?!? No one is there! No one is arguing with you about it or telling you to keep it. Good lord, woman.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I have watched* the witless wonder's palette declutter**

I need a lie down ....... my eyelids have never been so heavy in all my life ......... Is she taking something? Like some sort of drug?

New drinking game ....take a swig of vodka when Tiff says 'Stuff' (6 times in just over a minute!)

*skipped
**didn't actually get rid of much stuff

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

auntiflo13 wrote:I have watched* the witless wonder's palette declutter**

I need a lie down ....... my eyelids have never been so heavy in all my life ......... Is she taking something? Like some sort of drug?

New drinking game ....take a swig of vodka when Tiff says 'Stuff' (6 times in just over a minute!)

*skipped
**didn't actually get rid of much stuff
AF13
It seems that she's on something. Maybe a new drug. (No Diagnosis). I think that it is really starting to
show that she isn't in the financial class that she pretended to be in. Her husband has sold what 2 houses?
I think the cracks that have been showing are really starting to get to her.

I couldn't watch for risk of alcohol poisoning. :love2:

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

I love how towards the end of that palette declutter she was all like "see I can finish a thought you guys just can't keep up" meanwhile she was having like 3 conversations at the same time and kept cutting one off to continue another one :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...the palette declutter..... I thought the previous declutters were bad....but, OMG.........

Gossipgirl904
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gossipgirl904 »

Unsubscribed her. Her videos are so boring.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

I stopped watching Tiffany because she's boring in every aspect but the other day when I was getting ready for work her favorite things this month video played on auto play (YouTube why do you forsake me). I rolled with it and clearly nothing has changed. Dull as ever and the g-d damn mumbling. I hate the mumbling.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I used to really like Tiffany but, she changed so much after having the little one.....

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”