ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here girlies <3

Credit to PuppyMomma4 and all who agreed on the new thread name
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Lutine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD/MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 10

Post by Lutine »

I hope that this new thread name might help Tiffy (who we all know reads what we say about her) to straighten up her incoherent ramblings and cut short her train of thoughts :-)

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by MrsGrimes »

^^^

That would be great but the idiot does it to spite us. Even though she loses fans over the ramblings. :roll:

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I, unfortunately, have hair similar to hers. I'm constantly told by hairdressers that same thing, that I have fine hair but lots of it. I'm convinced they just say that to make me feel better or something. I've never believed them, because, yeah, I have eyes. lol Maybe they've told Tiffany the same thing so much she's decided to believe them just because she wants it to be true.

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

She is way more excited about that haircut than she's ever been about her own kid. She's like glowing in this video.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Thanks for picking my thread name!

Now to watch this shit show hair vlog.

And what the fuck is a hair vlog, anyway?

If I did one, I guess I would say, "I cut my hair. Now it's shorter. The end."

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

i like when she takes her hair out of the ponytail she's like "it's not super clean" hahaha. i do like it shorter.

i unsubscribed a while back because of the million LV videos. she used to have pretty good videos, imo, especially before she got pregnant but it really went downhill. she was unbearable to watch. i cannot believe she still hasn't reached 1 million, she's been at about the same subscriber count since i unsubscribed. you'd think she'd make more of an effort with her videos to get to 1 mill. and she's been on youtube for 7 years now...

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

gmm007 wrote:i like when she takes her hair out of the ponytail she's like "it's not super clean" hahaha. i do like it shorter.

i unsubscribed a while back because of the million LV videos. she used to have pretty good videos, imo, especially before she got pregnant but it really went downhill. she was unbearable to watch. i cannot believe she still hasn't reached 1 million, she's been at about the same subscriber count since i unsubscribed. you'd think she'd make more of an effort with her videos to get to 1 mill. and she's been on youtube for 7 years now...
EmilyNoel's in the same boat, subbie wise and longevity. Neither of them give a shit. They're both perfectly happy to keep scooping up the YT coins that their viewers give them for the sub par drivel they slop out every week. They also don't make it big, big on YT as a result.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I really hope Tiffany dyes her hair a darker brown. I feel like with her fair skin it could make her eyes pop. It might look pretty! Her natural hair color is so flat and super dull and lacks any sort of shine or natural bounce that she really needs to do something to it. Cutting it was step 1 and now she needs to color.

FunnelCakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FunnelCakes »

Long hair, short hair- Crisco head's hair still fugly.

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

17 minutes of her talking about her hair, nope. The Instagram pictures sufficed Tiffy.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

Such an improvement! I hope she doesn't grow it out ever again.

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

puppymomma4 wrote:
gmm007 wrote:i like when she takes her hair out of the ponytail she's like "it's not super clean" hahaha. i do like it shorter.

EmilyNoel's in the same boat, subbie wise and longevity. Neither of them give a shit. They're both perfectly happy to keep scooping up the YT coins that their viewers give them for the sub par drivel they slop out every week. They also don't make it big, big on YT as a result.
this is true it's all about the $. atleast emilynoel's videos are a bit more creative than tiffany's.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

All I can say is OMG. I haven't watched Tiffany D in years. I used to watch her back when she had short hair in her closet. She was pretty good with winged liner. The last video I watched of hers that I can remember was one she made of her going into the shower and coming and showing her Pantene shampoo and some doctor something or other sunscreen.

I knew she was pregnant, but never followed any of her videos or IG- nothing! Then, I was reading someone from another board and saw an avatar of Tiffany's baby and thought to myself, my, how time has flown! Has it been 2 years (based on the size of the baby) since I knew Tiffany was pregnant? I guess time has really gone by!

I came to this board to catch up and low and behold, this baby is not even one year yet????? Is that humanly possible to have a baby that enormous and it is not even one year??

I have since scrolled through a lot of the thread and watched the horrific aquarium vlog with her holding the baby's hand the entire time they were with Violet and Leesha. I could not understand why she was not letting the baby's arm go. Then, I came back here and I read that the baby cannot even sit up on her own?? Again, how is this possibly true??

I have been unable to stop fixating on Tiffany and this baby since I found out (only last night, but still). I truly am flabbergasted at the sight of this child. I cannot comprehend what my eyes are seeing!! This is the biggest, hugest baby I have ever seen in my entire life. I know some have mentioned that Tiffany is embarrassed by her weight, but I have to admit, I would be, too. Her weight is unreal! I am just so shocked.

Some on here has mentioned she must feed her a lot, but I really have to think that this baby has something medically wrong. I think she has some sort of disorder; what, I don't know, but something. Her facial affect is also so off. She looks very flat and dull. At the aquarium she looked positively medicated, particularly compared to the other child Violet, who was animated and playing and showing interest in the bow and other things. This baby looked like a lump on a log. I hope she doesn't have developmental issues, but it looked like it.

I don't care about Tiffany whatsoever, but I feel badly for her for having a child like this. The baby is so homely and to top it off, so enormous. I bet Tiffany thought she would have a blue eyed, blonde baby Gap type of baby and would even get her into modeling. Instead, this is what came out. It has to be a rude awakening, especially given Tiffany's proclivities towards designer items and overall shallowness.

Has Tiffany ever mentioned any possible disorders or developmental delays? Even if you don't take the weight into account, surely it abnormal to not be able to sit up unattended and to seem so.... flat. Most babies would be pointing all over the place at that aquarium. That one was just... the only word that comes to be is sedated looking.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

How has no one commented on how wretched that oatmeal sweater looks on her cool-toned skin??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

I hate to be the one to say it (not really ;) ) but I think she went to dry bar and had them wash and style it for the 17 min pointless vlog. She tried to damn hard to prove to us here at GG that she can style her own hair. :roll: shit she looked shocked when she said she washed it haha.
Like I've said before I think we need to figure out how many times a month she visits drybar she's going to rack up a huge bill.

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

What happened to you not cutting your hair "EVER" TiffyD? She's so full of shit. This girl sure loves to eat her words as much as she loves to eat her CFA and Taco Bell.
I will admit her hair looks so much better now. Can't give her too much credit for it though. Pretty sure she got the idea to do it from you girls mentioning it. Just took her forever because she's a bitch like that. She likes to act as if everything is her idea and then weeks later, boom! She either comes out with a video or an IG post of "look at me guys, I did (or bought) this" mumbo jumbo like she's some special and original snowflake. In this video alone, she acted as if she invented the damn hairstyle and talked her hairstylist up like she was the only hairstylist who could texturize hair without using the razor.
And I know people have already mentioned this but seriously... who the fuck makes a 17 minute video on their damn hair??? She's so full of herself. That and I think she's *trying* very hard to convince herself she made the right decision to cut her hair because her latest obsession bff, Jenn is still rocking her long hair.
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

FunnelCakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FunnelCakes »

Maybe now that her hair is shorter she won't constantly flick back that little section of hair every two seconds and finally tuck it behind her ears like every freaking normal person on this planet.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

To the jealous bitch who said that Tiffy's breakfast of an iced PSL and iced PS scone was 1000 calories: you will now stand corrected. It was only 820 calories and 104 grams of sugar.

10 lb. uterus, my ass.

Remember, folks, she was all belly while pregnant. A 55 lb belly.....

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

puppymomma4 wrote:To the jealous bitch who said that Tiffy's breakfast of an iced PSL and iced PS scone was 1000 calories: you will now stand corrected. It was only 820 calories and 104 grams of sugar.

10 lb. uterus, my ass.

Remember, folks, she was all belly while pregnant. A 55 lb belly.....
:lol: I am pretty damn jealous of her. To be all belly while pregnant. To pig out at Starbucks and CFA regularly, while remaining a "true" size small post pregnancy. Plus, her hair is so thick and lush. Her skin so clear it's practically poreless! Some bitches have all the luck

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”