TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSentenceToNowhereByTiffanyD-Part 10

Post by takenbythesea »

Getting serious HRH collection vibes from her latest vlog! Weird coffee concoctions, driving with a fish lens camera, long-winded nonsensical sentences...

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker

Post by Seahorse22 »

She comes off as such a mega bitch in her vlogs. I can't stand how she constantly contradicts herself. For a while she was all into getting rid of things, not buying cheap throw away clothes, and just keeping the really good stuff. Now she's back to buying in excess - who needs 4 pairs of ugly loafers?? Unless she bought all that junk bc she has Target affiliate links...gotta make that $$

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:Is she on drugs or is she bipolar?
takenbythesea wrote:Getting serious HRH collection vibes from her latest vlog! Weird coffee concoctions, driving with a fish lens camera, long-winded nonsensical sentences...
I came here just to say these two things. She’s manic and all over the place which isn’t new but I thought it was worse than usual. I think she’s trying to be quirky cute but it’s not working for her. She’s giving me anxiety just watching her.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

I can understand why SHE would buy Gucci loafers that she thinks are so ugly, ugly enough to repeatedly tell us. She's GUCCI y'all. But WHYYYY the FUCKKKKK would you then buy cheap Target bad obvious knockoff from Target too?!? I mean yeah maybe the silver ones but not the black ones, it'd be like buying a LV mono speedy, but then buying a bad obvious knockoff with the flowers but no LV in the same size and style. HUH? Is she fucking high?

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

OMG, I haven't watched her in ages and just watched her vlog. What is wrong with her? She is so manic and all over the place. She can't even finish a sentence and absolutely nothing makes sense. The whole video was completely senseless. Has the girl no friends and no fulfillment in being a wife and mother? She needs a real job to keep her rambling mind focused. She seems to get worse with each passing year. She used to have some practical advice for viewers. Now she is a rabid consumer and rambler. What on earth is the point? Tiff...get a life, girl! You are completely losing it and have no focus, whatsoever! :?

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

Does she ever finish a thought? My goodness, she like ‘omg I love this it makes my ski....oh something else do you eve....OH A HANDBAG’.

It is hard to watch her.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Blossom wrote:Does she ever finish a thought? My goodness, she like ‘omg I love this it makes my ski....oh something else do you eve....OH A HANDBAG’.

It is hard to watch her.
Lol SQUIRREL!

Post by Guest »

ohhey01 wrote:
Blossom wrote:Does she ever finish a thought? My goodness, she like ‘omg I love this it makes my ski....oh something else do you eve....OH A HANDBAG’.

It is hard to watch her.
Lol SQUIRREL!
She seems to be past HRH (well, at least hawking her crap jewelry).... I still think that her postpartum state went unaddressed (she seems hell-bent on NOT being pregnant, sorry Olivia). She's also double-fisting the Nespresso pods.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

That empties video was a chore.

And she loves to mention in every other video how she's a true small. Like we get it, you eat a shit ton of fast food and you're a small. Congrats.

Post by Guest »

upintheair wrote:That empties video was a chore.

And she loves to mention in every other video how she's a true small. Like we get it, you eat a shit ton of fast food and you're a small. Congrats.
Not just a "true" ( :? ) small, but also a size 4 and a 27..... Seriously, that was her gripe about that top?! Meanwhile in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and N. Korea..... :roll:

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

WatchandWonder wrote:OMG, I haven't watched her in ages and just watched her vlog. What is wrong with her? She is so manic and all over the place. She can't even finish a sentence and absolutely nothing makes sense. The whole video was completely senseless. Has the girl no friends and no fulfillment in being a wife and mother? She needs a real job to keep her rambling mind focused. She seems to get worse with each passing year. She used to have some practical advice for viewers. Now she is a rabid consumer and rambler. What on earth is the point? Tiff...get a life, girl! You are completely losing it and have no focus, whatsoever! :?
I don't understand it. She seemed *somewhat* normal before and all I can think of is mental illness or drugs. The mental illness could have just started hitting her in the more recent years.

Post by Guest »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:
WatchandWonder wrote:OMG, I haven't watched her in ages and just watched her vlog. What is wrong with her? She is so manic and all over the place. She can't even finish a sentence and absolutely nothing makes sense. The whole video was completely senseless. Has the girl no friends and no fulfillment in being a wife and mother? She needs a real job to keep her rambling mind focused. She seems to get worse with each passing year. She used to have some practical advice for viewers. Now she is a rabid consumer and rambler. What on earth is the point? Tiff...get a life, girl! You are completely losing it and have no focus, whatsoever! :?
I don't understand it. She seemed *somewhat* normal before and all I can think of is mental illness or drugs. The mental illness could have just started hitting her in the more recent years.
Likely has been triggered with the birth of Olivia... She kind of went off the deep end with that. Olivia seems like a lovely child and, contrary to criticisms, I love her red hair. Does Olivia have any friends? Does she have playtime with other children, or a story time group? I can understand no photos of her w/ other children (I am hypervigilent re: privacy, so social media would be off limits for photos of my kid), but no mention at all of peer socialization? Sadly though, re: Tiffany's stability (and subsequently her ability to adequately raise Olivia), Brad and her probably should have remained childfree.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

I think she has always been dumb. It's probably why she could never get a teaching job full-time. I also think she had a different upbringing than you would think. Her Mom and Dad look kinda trashy from pics and she is probably trying to live her life like rich girls she knew. She probably has no friends because she never leaves the house unless she is with Brad and/or Olivia. I bet she had social issues and her life now via youtube has isolated her. It's kinda sad honestly.

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

So correct me if I'm wrong, but her old filming room is now a closet? Wasn't their home only three bedrooms (masters, Olivia's, and filming room)? So I guess that confirms she won't be having anymore children.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They also have a guest room. She’s filmed in it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Paint_me_bitch wrote:God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'
Yeah I stopped watching her hauls...they are just way to boring, and I am really not feeling her vibe lately. :|
--guru_topics

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Whiterose90 wrote:Is she pregnant? she looks chunky lately. Maybe all the shitty food is finally catching up to her

I have a funny feeling she will be announcing that she is pregnant soon!
--guru_topics

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

guru_topics wrote:
Whiterose90 wrote:Is she pregnant? she looks chunky lately. Maybe all the shitty food is finally catching up to her

I have a funny feeling she will be announcing that she is pregnant soon!
That would make sense! Maybe she has baby brain which is why she's all over the place worse than usual lately

acypert
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by acypert »

guru_topics wrote:
Paint_me_bitch wrote:God she's even worse than usual in her MAC & Too Faced Holiday video. It takes her over 8 minutes to even get to the products then goes on so many tangents. You can see the cogs in her brain moving when she says 'Who won't like that?' EVERYONE! *Cogs start turning as she mutters to herself* then "I mean everyone will like it'
Yeah I stopped watching her hauls...they are just way to boring, and I am really not feeling her vibe lately. :|
I can't watch them anymore either! And also, she's always talking about pairing down her collection and only using the 'good stuff', but she's always bringing more stuff in! And she only ever wears the same basic barely there makeup.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”