Following! :D

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD

Post by MrsGrimes »

Everyone saying that they believe she reads here, I guarantee she has this place bookmarked and visits multiple times a day. ;)

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

I couldn't get a few minutes into her new favorites video. She rambled on and on about nail polish remover. Christ Almighty, simple bitch! I feel like she needs a disclaimer at the beginning or in the description box: Drugs and/or alcohol may be needed to successfully finish this video.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

It is so gross how much fast food she eats. Most people would hide the fact that they eat that much fast food. She's such white trash. Get in your kitchen and cook you good for nothing wife (ya, a little sexiest, but what else does she have to do? Tend to her child? No. Clean? No. Shower? Def not!)

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

And I cringe at the thought of how many nuggets and fries her kid will eat when she starts eating solids. Tif doesn't make time to cook anything for herself, she damn sure won't do it for Olivier. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Did she really buy more LV ?? ugh

sorry but this might be tmi but imagine how stinky she must be in her white/beige bathroom/house. I'm sure there are candles/air freshner everywhere.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

She has absolutely no excuse to be so damn lazy. My husband worked 13-15 hour shifts for the first year of our son's life. My house was always spotless, meals cooked and dinner ready for him when he got home, laundry clean, folded and put away, animals all taken care of, garbage taken out, dishes clean and our son's bottles prepared for the next day or two. The only time we would dine out was if we went out of town or spent the day doing other things and were likely to get home late. Even then, I (not so much him) made healthy food choices and fed our son the same when we dined out. I'm sure her kitchen is full of all sorts of fancy gadgets her dimwhitted ass can't even turn on. Read a fucking recipe, Tiffy Darling, and do SOMETHING for your family! I bet she's got gallon jugs of Poopourri in her bathroom.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Somebody should teach Tiffy the difference between not making a fuss and letting yourself go. Looking effortlessly casual is not the same as looking drab, frumpy and unkempt.

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

Haven't watched any of her videos in almost 2 weeks now! I have to say, its refreshing not hearing her verbal diarrhea about LV and all the repetitive "good stuff". I did check her YT channel and IG after reading here though. Was tempted to click her most recent one titled "Good Stuff" but decided against it. Don't want to give her my view so she'd have more $ to spend on second hand shit.

As many of you have already said, between her eBay and IG, bitch definitely reads here. It's beyond pathetic knowing TiffyD has to use GG for YT and IG material. Between eBay and eating fast food, she probably spends her time refreshing her iPhone and/or free iPad mini from L'Oreal to see if GG has posted anything new about her (forget Brad and LB). And while she may think she's showing she doesn't care by trolling (i.e. fast food pic, not cutting hair, good stuff YT video title, etc.), she's doing quite the opposite. People that truly aren't bothered by criticisms/"jealous haters" do not even bother to address and/or go on a deleting and blocking spree like she does. To top that off, if she intends to continue using YT as a source of income and eventually expand her brand like all the other "beauty gurus" (imo, she is so far behind though) she's just making herself look like an asshat by behaving so childish and unprofessional. No one wants to work with a 31 year old bitch whose attitude seems to be stuck in high school.

TiffyD, you said yourself that YT is your job. In fact, at one point in time, I do remember you indirectly mentioning you think you work harder than someone who works 9-5. The question is, are you behaving processionally like someone in a 9-5? Also, keep in mind what you post will forever be in the internet to hunt your ass, should your YT "career" come crashing down (you can not also guarantee that Brad's family's business will always be around) and you have to actually get off your lazy flat ass to look for a job. Employers now lurk social media to check out potential employees. Imagine what they'd think if they saw your YT and IG. Just my two cents (sorry, its not enough to buy you more second hand LV off of eBay though).

Btw, about her eBay. I'm not sure how WatchCount works but is it possible that TiffyD is going crazy buying those Vinylmation and other Disney items, not really for LB, but rather to cover up her LV purchases before her closet reveal? So she can say she's had this and that forever and there'd be no proof? I'm assuming all new purchases eventually pushes out the old ones from the WatchCount list. Time to take screenshots. Do you guys think we should start another thread to post screenies?
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Nutrition facts for her BLT. And you know there was more to the meal than just the sandwhich. Tiffy, that 10 lb uterus and toned arms won't disappear eating shit like this. #heartattackspecial
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

Isn't it pathetic that she wears those luxury brands to go stuff her face almost every single day at Chicken fil-a, Arby's and other shitty fast foods? That's the white trash attitude: wrap herself in luxury and recognizable brands and flaunt them around, especially in middle class environments. I bet that if she ever got herself in some posh place filled with rich, classy rich and educated people, she'll stand out like an open sore. Her attitude, her way of speaking will give her away immediately for the white trash she really is. Baby,you can buy a whole store of luxury brands to flaunt around, but they don't make you a CLASSY WOMAN, remember.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

LMAO at "GOOD STUFF." That was a big nod to GG.

I see you Tiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Taco Bell is super impressed with her Chanel boy bag :rofl:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

She's so proud of how long her hair has gotten. At least she finally started to put some curl into it but it is still subpar at best.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Y'all are cracking me the fuck up with the comments and user icons! :rofl:

Bitch spend her nights reading here, acting like she doesn't care. But by proving us "wrong" and responding she's actually showing the exact opposite.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

BeautifulEyez wrote:LMAO at "GOOD STUFF." That was a big nod to GG.

I see you Tiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We all see her. These eyes can't miss a big fat dick like that.

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner

Post by Mbotepusu »

iG is a huge shout out to GG!! The chips... Which do not look like "cookout" size bags( look like she just hot all flavored for herself) the hair... Which everyone is commenting about hair loss and the crappy BLT!!!

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I wish she'd join already and defend herself here. She doesn't have the balls though. Gotta be passive aggressive on her instagram instead. :roll:

Speaking of defending, we've not had any trolls or Tiffany stans here in quite some time. Shows that people are seeing through her bullshit.

Nichol513
Talker
Talker

Post by Nichol513 »

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”