eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Post by lenathediva »

Didn't Tiffany say recently that she sold the Chanel ankle boots because they hurt her feet. She couldn't tell by looking at the toe box. It's small.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

And we all know her toesies...and feet in general for that matter, aren't exactly petite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bethiu
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by bethiu »

puppymomma4 wrote:And we all know her toesies...and feet in general for that matter, aren't exactly petite.
Oh thanks for posting that pic Puppymomma. I just once again started sleeping thru the night. Sigh. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

puppymomma4 wrote:And we all know her toesies...and feet in general for that matter, aren't exactly petite.
Her feet look so huge and cartoonish to me.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

Why in the hell does someone spend $900 on shoes that she isn't absolutely certain she's going to love? I would love to know how much was spent vs. how much she recovered on these ridiculous purchases.

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

So has anyone cracked the case yet? I would love to know her new eBay user name so we can check watchcount 8-)

I just want to leave this here for a reality check on Dicknose behalf.... How long has she been on YT? :FU: Dicknose this is what happens when you put 0 effort into your so called "career" :rofl:

(I'm not a fan of her choice of jacket)

This girl at least puts the effort in to her channel and does decent makeup tutorials and fashion videos.

Oh and she actually has an amazing closet. Unlike someone who thinks she's living in buckhead in her mansion with a faux two story walk wrap around closet. :rofl: keep dreaming Tiffy!

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

I unfollowed Tiffany the day I saw the Hermes blanket, I just got so disgusted by her. I see nothing has changed. I did watch the two latest vlogs, and by watched I mean skipped through because they were so boring. Her tutorials have been crap for years now. she is so washed up and pathetic.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

It's really hard for me to sit through a video of hers now. Unless it's to hate watch a vlog! Used to love her tutorials and I couldn't even watch this last one because I knew it'd be garbage. Wish this bitch would get a reality check.

Crystalis_29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crystalis_29 »

Ug her latest MAC Nordstrom palette review - youtube video disclaimer:

"MAC palettes shown/mentioned were selected by me and purchased by me (not sent for review by any company mentioned). Nordstrom has compensated me for this collaboration. "

I just can't :roll:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

So I follow cupcakes and cashmere (emily schuman) and she had her baby at the beginning of february this year so it's the same age as olivia. I follow her snapchat and she always goes on a morning walk with her baby. Not only is her kid half the size of olivia, but she's constantly babbling (on snapchat) and wiggling and trying to just grab at things. She genuinely is a happy baby. Plus she gets out of the house each day and they take the kid out in public and on trips and have her interact with people. It's amazing to see the complete opposite in olivia who can't even support herself and sits there scowling and crying when someone comes near her, and it truly shows how parenting (and feeding!!!!) can affect a child at not even a year old.

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

dpotter wrote:
Crystalis_29 wrote:Ok I have not updated this in a while as I can't keep up with miss denny's spending and sneaking around buying second hand shit and hiding her ebay history :tu: . She has bought crap loads of clothes and shoes that are not on here (Nikes, Converse, Hunter boots etc.) but I have stuck to the "luxury" items.

Chanel Espadrilles $900.00
Hermes blanket $1 300.00
PRADA Baby Bag $1 340.00
Chanel Boy Bag $4 300.00
Chanel WOC $2 000.00
Rebecca Minkoff MAB Backpack $195.00
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 blue infini empreinte monogram $2 490.00
Louis Vuitton Multicolor Key Cles- White $450.00
Louis vuitton white multicolore card holder $325.00
Louis vuitton leather strap with shoulder pad $175.00
Louis vuitton Neverfull MM Monogram $1 260.00
Louis Vuiton Rose ballerine Key Holder $320.00
Louis Vuiton Multicolor Sarah Wallet $850.00
Louis Vuiton Adjustable Shoulder Strap $305.00
Louis Vuiton Adjustable Amarante Shoulder Strap $345.00
Louis Vuiton Alma demier ebene $1 500.00
Louis Vuitton Zippy multicartes wallet $350.00
Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch $360.00
Louis Vuitton Noir Black Violette Multicolor Zippy Coin Purse $695.00
Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Noir Key Cles $440.00
Louis Vuitton Black Multicolore LV Logo Wapity Wristlet Case $300.00
Louis Vuitton porte cartes caissa d.e.r.b $235.00
Louis Vuitton pochette milla mm $475.00
Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 Bandouliere $1 025.00
Louis Vuitton Multicolore Keys Holder Noir/Grenade $399.00
Louis Vuitton Backpack $480.00
Louis Vuitton damier illustre posies charm $225.00
Chloé Susanna studded leather boots $1 345.00
Chanel Pumps $600.00
Valentino 'Noir Rockstud' T-Strap Pump Black, Blue, Nude X3 $3 285.00
Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Flat $975.00
Valentino 'Rockstud' Ballerina Flat $745.00
Banana Republic Multi-Zip Moto Jacket $165.00

Total $30 154

As someone did point out before - this is understated as it doesn't include the tax.
Also I don't know what those Chanel pumps cost..
She also got a rose ballerine vernis key holder shown in a recent vid for $365. Not sure if that's the same thing as Louis Vuiton Rose ballerine Key Holder $320.00. Also, she showed a new pouchette or something today on IG. Of course she is not answering any questions about it, which is rude because obviously people are seeing you avoid their question when answering other ones about her stub nails.
"And it made me appreciate money..." - TiffyD (7:10 from A Few Weird Days... Vlog)

If spending that much, in such a short time span, means appreciating money then she's a lot crazier than I think she is. :?

Didn't see these in the list so just thought I'd add these too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

That ring is only $1000....? And she made such a production out of it.....Lol.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

thank you for making that list of her ridiculous spending habits! I had been hoping someone would do that. her shopping is insane. it's ok though because she probably sold 2-3 things so it all balances out in the end....or something. :?

I wonder if Brad basically buys nothing/very little for himself simply because he sees how much she spends. he seems like the type that would just be happy with some new golf clubs but I can't imagine that they could afford for him to spend as much as she does. :| I can see them being sort of like Jen and Don (for those of you that watch OrganizedlikeJen) where Jen buys everything and Don rarely gets anything. Tiffany probably spends spends spends and Brad probably mainly gets new stuff on Christmas or his birthday.

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

She *finally* cut that stringy, greasy hair of her's. Looks sooooooooo much better. At least now, shampooed, styled....

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

bethiu wrote:She *finally* cut that stringy, greasy hair of her's. Looks sooooooooo much better. At least now, shampooed, styled....

Praise the Lord! It looks so much better

Birdbrain2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdbrain2000 »

Crystalis_29 wrote:Ok I have not updated this in a while as I can't keep up with miss denny's spending and sneaking around buying second hand shit and hiding her ebay history :tu: . She has bought crap loads of clothes and shoes that are not on here (Nikes, Converse, Hunter boots etc.) but I have stuck to the "luxury" items.

Chanel Espadrilles $900.00
Hermes blanket $1 300.00
PRADA Baby Bag $1 340.00
Chanel Boy Bag $4 300.00
Chanel WOC $2 000.00
Rebecca Minkoff MAB Backpack $195.00
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 blue infini empreinte monogram $2 490.00
Louis Vuitton Multicolor Key Cles- White $450.00
Louis vuitton white multicolore card holder $325.00
Louis vuitton leather strap with shoulder pad $175.00
Louis vuitton Neverfull MM Monogram $1 260.00
Louis Vuiton Rose ballerine Key Holder $320.00
Louis Vuiton Multicolor Sarah Wallet $850.00
Louis Vuiton Adjustable Shoulder Strap $305.00
Louis Vuiton Adjustable Amarante Shoulder Strap $345.00
Louis Vuiton Alma demier ebene $1 500.00
Louis Vuitton Zippy multicartes wallet $350.00
Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch $360.00
Louis Vuitton Noir Black Violette Multicolor Zippy Coin Purse $695.00
Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Noir Key Cles $440.00
Louis Vuitton Black Multicolore LV Logo Wapity Wristlet Case $300.00
Louis Vuitton porte cartes caissa d.e.r.b $235.00
Louis Vuitton pochette milla mm $475.00
Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 Bandouliere $1 025.00
Louis Vuitton Multicolore Keys Holder Noir/Grenade $399.00
Louis Vuitton Backpack $480.00
Louis Vuitton damier illustre posies charm $225.00
Chloé Susanna studded leather boots $1 345.00
Chanel Pumps $600.00
Valentino 'Noir Rockstud' T-Strap Pump Black, Blue, Nude X3 $3 285.00
Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Flat $975.00
Valentino 'Rockstud' Ballerina Flat $745.00
Banana Republic Multi-Zip Moto Jacket $165.00

Total $30 154

As someone did point out before - this is understated as it doesn't include the tax.
Also I don't know what those Chanel pumps cost..
I admire your dedication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Birdbrain2000 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Birdbrain2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdbrain2000 »

bethiu wrote:She *finally* cut that stringy, greasy hair of her's. Looks sooooooooo much better. At least now, shampooed, styled....

Weird because she is always talking about how she is so glad she hasn't cut it and and how much she loves having long hair so she can throw it up in that lame ass greasy, floppy bun she loves so much.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Birdbrain2000 wrote:

Weird because she is always talking about how she is so glad she hasn't cut it and and how much she loves having long hair so she can throw it up in that lame ass greasy, floppy bun she loves so much.

The reason I think she sported that long ass floppy bun for so long is because she could no longer manage her hair at the length that it was. It was long, greasy, and stringy. Plus Olivia is probably pulling in it every time she wears it down.

That's the only reason I think she finally got it cut.

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

For someone who is constantly preaching about not caring what others think and doing her own stuff - she certainly is following the requests we've been making here on GG. She preached forever about her long nails and how she loves them and then bam, she's back to short nails. Same with hair, her recent outfit choices (we've been commenting quite frequently on how she never dresses with any sort of style and then bam she's back to the rock studs and Blazers)... Can I make another request then if you're listening Tiffany (which clearly you are) - improve your damn channel content. K thanks bye!

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

The hairs nice I'll give her that BUT that's because it was styled by a trained hairstylist I'm waiting to see what this asshat comes up with on her own? She's such a lazy ass person. Hopefully it looks just as nice straight. I know people with thin limp hair have a hard time keeping the volume in their hair.

But I see it did nothing to hide the erection 8-)

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”