eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Post by MrsGrimes »

In this video her straight hair looks good. It looks healthier and not so thin. So whatever she did for the video, she needs to continue doing.

But I also hope she tries other styles with it too.

whitewall
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whitewall »

Gotta say, I do really like her new hair cut. I think it's kinda horrifying to see the before and after, though. The long, stringy hair looked even more terrible in comparison to her new cut.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

All of the "hair cutting advice" she gave in the video, she should have taken the same advice when it came to having a baby. Take your time, think about if it's something you really want to do. Etc.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

I DO think that she reads this forum regularly. Weeks ago she had said "I will NEVER, EVER gonna cut my hair". Then we commented on how shitty her long hair looked and **boom** she goes to the salon and cuts her hair.

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

I like her hair short. It really suits her much better than the long, thin, stringy hair. I also like her hair "natural" (brown) rather than blonde. It looks nice.

Now, enough with the graphic tees!

Post by Guest »

I have never seen someone so self absorbed that they make a 17+ minute video about a HAIR CUT. :roll:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Tiffany posted a pic of her 1000 calorie Starbucks breakfast. I had a pumpkin scone two days in a row, only with regular coffee (you know, since not all of us are blessed to be "all belly" when we're pregnant). I've never been more thankful to have just gotten back from the gym :-D thanks for the extra push in the right direction, Tiff!

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

OkFineIllDoIt wrote:All of the "hair cutting advice" she gave in the video, she should have taken the same advice when it came to having a baby. Take your time, think about if it's something you really want to do. Etc.
I agree. I don't think she necessarily wanted to be a mother. I think she wanted to have a baby because Brad did, everyone else was having kids, and it would be a new accessory to add to her collection.

Then Olivia came and wasn't a delicate, little doll baby like Tiffany had imagined. I'm not saying she doesn't love Olivia. I just think Olivia wasn't what she imagined. It's obvious Olivia's weight is an issue with Tiffany.

krysalis
Learner
Learner

Post by krysalis »

I don't understand her constant need to convince people that she has "thick" or "heavy" hair. Ummm....no. I have eyes. I can use those eyes and see her. She does NOT have thick hair, no way, shape or form. She has however FINALLY cut her hair into a more flattering style and length which will help it APPEAR thicker, not make it thicker.

She has said frequently that while she knows she has fine/thin hair (strands), she "has a lot of it." No, she doesn't. If she did, you could see that it was dense and thick and it would look fuller than it does. I just don't get the need to lie about something that people can verify the truthfulness of just by looking at you?!? What a #basic loser. Also, I couldn't make it 2 minutes into her hair vlog. Good God woman, STFU! :roll:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”