GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Post by Ashleeek »

It's just so sad to picture her slumped over in her computer chair frantically searching eBay for LV all day. She probably doesn't even pay attention to Olivia and makes Brad do everything around the house. When she's finally found enough 'good stuff' on eBay that she can do a LV collection video I'm going to love her showing off that luggage and try to say that she's had it forever, yet we've never seen her use it. And she's done packing videos, so if she actually had it for as long as she's going to say she has, then why didn't we see it then?

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

For the first time ever, I watched one of her LV videos. This is the latest where she reviews the Insolite wallet. Three things: 1) Has she really had it 5 years or is this one of her recent ebay finds? If so, she's flat out lying about where she got it, how much use she's given it, etc. 2) Shouldn't she learn how to pronounce these items correctly or is it enough to just pet them over and over... "My preciousssssss...." 3) what a pain in the ass that wallet is, having to fully open it each time to access a credit card. Eff that. My little $15 wallet is way more practical than that and has lasted me perfectly for the past several years. So there! 8-)

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Thanks to The Magnificent NotShowyTiffy we have breezed through another thread already. It's been only a month.

Rachel Greene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rachel Greene »

What kind of idiot spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on handbags, and then has to go buy inserts for them separately? Why won't you just....buy a bag you actually like?

Rachel Greene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rachel Greene »

MrsGrimes wrote:Have we even seen that ugly ass diaper bag since that video?
She probably sold it already.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Rachel Greene wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:Have we even seen that ugly ass diaper bag since that video?
She probably sold it already.
I cannot believe I remember this but it must have been during one of those rare moments watching her videos that I didnt go into a coma. Anyway, she said that she carries the diaper bag AND her other bags when she goes out. There really isnt any need to show us the diaper bag again. We've all seen it. Anyway, I do think that she still has it. That is like the one bag that I feel is still around and hasnt been shipped off via ebay.

marriedtoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marriedtoB »

I discovered this website just a few days ago after realizing that something is seriously wrong with this woman. I have watched Tiffany for about 7 years off and on. I stopped watching her consistently a couple of years ago in favor of more "real makeup artist" videos, and I came back to her a few weeks before she announced her pregnancy because I missed "normal girl makeup/old YT beauty days" videos and I was happy to see that she hadn't changed much. Once she had that baby though....WOW. I am in shock of the downward spiral that has been Ms. Denny's mental state. Haul after haul, LV videos, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I can get my hands on hauls.....I was starting to think that maybe I was just getting jealous of a girl who was able to get anything she wanted. But then I started to realize that none of it was normal, all of the purchasing seemed so unhealthy, and made absolutely no sense for a woman who just brought another person into this world that she needs to provide for! I began to notice her manic behavior, incoherent and incomplete sentences, and her frankly spastic attitude toward BUYING, BUYING, BUYING, MORE, MORE, MORE. So after doing a quick Google search of just how much Tiffany could possibly be making in the beauty biz that would allow her to keep up with her relentless spending, I discovered this wondrous thread that I have been stalking for days (I've been hysterical over this thing :rofl: ). You all have managed to say exactly what I have been thinking for months! I can't thank you enough. Now to continue watching the downhill train wreck, MakeupbyTiffanyD........

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm going to hell...

marriedtoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marriedtoB »

Claps for Tiffany!! This time she didn't edit the s*** out of her arms, she simply overexposed the light to diffuse and diminish her blemished and tattered underarms. So clever Miss Tiffy! Elegant as usual :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

marriedtoB wrote:Claps for Tiffany!! This time she didn't edit the s*** out of her arms, she simply overexposed the light to diffuse and diminish her blemished and tattered underarms. So clever Miss Tiffy! Elegant as usual :love2:
Perfect outfit for a drive thru visit to Chick fil a.

marriedtoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marriedtoB »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
marriedtoB wrote:Claps for Tiffany!! This time she didn't edit the s*** out of her arms, she simply overexposed the light to diffuse and diminish her blemished and tattered underarms. So clever Miss Tiffy! Elegant as usual :love2:
Perfect outfit for a drive thru visit to Chick fil a.

I'm waiting for the hospital vlog due to her Chick fil a clogged arteries.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I'm going to hell...

OH MY GOD
I am laughing so hard right now! Ha ha ha the hair, I can't even... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

Is Tiffy trying to stir the pot with these super maternity looking tops she's been wearing lately? Or is she actually hiding her 10lbs uterus?

Her angles are very much that of a person trying to look much slimmer in photos. It's not like she doesn't have around 5 full length mirrors hanging around. Tiffy could've used anyone of those for this ootd. :roll:

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

She's TRYING to hide her uterus. I gained quite a bit of weight during pregnancy. I dropped all of it plus more by the time my son was Olivia's age. I had a c-section and my son had colic. So any excuse she has is horse shit. She's just lazy as fuck and doesn't wanna own up to it. Was it hard work? You bet! But I made the CHOICE to eat healthier and include 30 (yes, 30!!!!) damn minutes of exercise in my day, while also taking my son for short walks when weather permitted. I'm sick of her "Size 26" bullshit too. Her uterus alone is a 26!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

krysalis
Learner
Learner

Post by krysalis »

Oh my gosh, the resemblance is uncanny! :tu:

ohemgeeguys
Learner
Learner

Post by ohemgeeguys »

I can't believe Fleur said Tiffany is "amazeballs".

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

ohemgeeguys wrote:I can't believe Fleur said Tiffany is "amazeballs".
No one who seriously uses 'amazeballs' is worthy of any credit

wowwie
Learner
Learner

Post by wowwie »

Glad you girls distract me right now! I'd much rather see the last Tiffy pic (irritating as the light and the angle is) than the stray brow hairs of Poppy Rawson in her drugstore tutorial o.O

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ohemgeeguys wrote:I can't believe Fleur said Tiffany is "amazeballs".
Jennifer Ross raved on and on about her in a video today too. Tiffany is going to celebrate all of these accolades by buying another LV bag! Maybe even one that hasn't been pre-loved. :rofl:

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

I Image️ this pic. I have to admit though when I first looked at this picture it looked to me like she was Image the LV bag. ;-)

Sent from my iPad

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”