It has to be named GoodStuffbyTiffanyD :(

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 8

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I have been meaning to address this- Does anyone else think that she is doing the "good stuff" thing on purpose now? We know she reads here and she has really kicked into up several notches lately.

classymomma1985
Learner
Learner

Post by classymomma1985 »

GlindaTheGood
Learner
Learner

Post by GlindaTheGood »

Omg, I know... I remember seeing that enormous stash of stuff she'd bought for Olivia before she was even born. She went CRAZY buying a million pairs of shoes and dresses. I remember thinking that the kid isn't likely to fit in much of it - kid sizes are so unpredictable these days - and that they would never ever use it all. Babies live in onesies and stuff. It was ridic. And the Prada diaper bag? All I can do is just shake my head.

She is unfulfilled in some way and she thinks shopping will fix whatever it is lacking in her life... which it won't and never will.

The memes guys... HYSTERICAL. Dying over them. She is so delusional about her multitude of "perfect" features! That ones my fave.

GlindaTheGood
Learner
Learner

Post by GlindaTheGood »

Oh a few things posted since I wrote that... sorry. I've been meaning to address the LV unboxing video too - for the reason that she kept saying she "needed" these things and that the straps were "necessity items." It wasn't just once or twice, she said it a number of times. If you WANT those things, fine, but you don't NEED any of that stuff. Let's redefine needs and wants.

I just couldn't take how many times she said she needed these extravagant purchases. Clueless and insulting and insensitive to humankind, basically.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GlindaTheGood wrote:Oh a few things posted since I wrote that... sorry. I've been meaning to address the LV unboxing video too - for the reason that she kept saying she "needed" these things and that the straps were "necessity items." It wasn't just once or twice, she said it a number of times. If you WANT those things, fine, but you don't NEED any of that stuff. Let's redefine needs and wants.

I just couldn't take how many times she said she needed these extravagant purchases. Clueless and insulting and insensitive to humankind, basically.
I zoned in on that too. NOBODY needs an LV ANYTHING. NOBODY!!!!

classymomma1985
Learner
Learner

When is her next LV giveaway? I mean she seems to be able to buy from there a lot? Wouldn't you think she would get a super affordable $750 pochette and give it away to her viewers, who ya know, sustain her income?

No, how about a "basic" $10 Target shirt?

No, K then.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

You all are cracking me up with the memes. Tiffany is probably seething at them. :rofl:

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I find it to be very interesting that years ago Tiffany was one of the biggest gurus. Other gurus looked up to her, companies sought her out, her numbers were on the rise, and she showed tremendous potential for growth. Then all of a sudden, it all came to a screeching hault and other gurus surpassed her. She started to lose company endorsements (i.e. Sigma) and the down to earth Tiffany who used to film in her closet just disappeared. Before she got pregnant, I think she was desperately trying to become a big fashion blogger. Now I don't know what her goal is exactly but it isn't genuine and it isn't working.

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

I think Tiffany is going to stay all aboard the delusion bus for awhile if she thinks that people aren't getting fed up with all the showing off. Just having a couple loyal minions there to defend her makes her happy. Also, for awhile she was stuck around 930k and was losing subscribers by the 100's but now she seems to be climbing steadily. Slowly, but she's not losing huge chunks either. She probably takes that as motivation to keep up the flashiness.

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I find it to be very interesting that years ago Tiffany was one of the biggest gurus. Other gurus looked up to her, companies sought her out, her numbers were on the rise, and she showed tremendous potential for growth. Then all of a sudden, it all came to a screeching hault and other gurus surpassed her. She started to lose company endorsements (i.e. Sigma) and the down to earth Tiffany who used to film in her closet just disappeared. Before she got pregnant, I think she was desperately trying to become a big fashion blogger. Now I don't know what her goal is exactly but it isn't genuine and it isn't working.
I'm confused by the "loss of Sigma endorsement"...She still links to them, at least a code....are you talking abt her not np being their golden child anymore?? She still uses their brushes and some other products at times...??? Just help ,y confused brain!!!

Sent from my iPad

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

I can't see any of the pics or mems y'all are posting :( :( :( must be my phone

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

bethiu wrote:
PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I find it to be very interesting that years ago Tiffany was one of the biggest gurus. Other gurus looked up to her, companies sought her out, her numbers were on the rise, and she showed tremendous potential for growth. Then all of a sudden, it all came to a screeching hault and other gurus surpassed her. She started to lose company endorsements (i.e. Sigma) and the down to earth Tiffany who used to film in her closet just disappeared. Before she got pregnant, I think she was desperately trying to become a big fashion blogger. Now I don't know what her goal is exactly but it isn't genuine and it isn't working.
I'm confused by the "loss of Sigma endorsement"...She still links to them, at least a code....are you talking abt her not np being their golden child anymore?? She still uses their brushes and some other products at times...??? Just help ,y confused brain!!!

Sent from my iPad
Yes they don't even acknowledge her anymore and she's not their go-to girl anymore. They've realized there are much bigger and more appealing people out there.
Last edited by Cmills1189 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

I can't believe she bought most of her LV from ebay :rofl:

HRH mentioned her Chanel SA a few times in her videos, so I'm not surprised Tiffy started mentioning her LV SA.

Any news on what happened to this fugly lv bag ??
[youtube][/youtube]

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

GlindaTheGood wrote:Omg, I know... I remember seeing that enormous stash of stuff she'd bought for Olivia before she was even born. She went CRAZY buying a million pairs of shoes and dresses. I remember thinking that the kid isn't likely to fit in much of it - kid sizes are so unpredictable these days - and that they would never ever use it all. Babies live in onesies and stuff. It was ridic. And the Prada diaper bag? All I can do is just shake my head.

She is unfulfilled in some way and she thinks shopping will fix whatever it is lacking in her life... which it won't and never will.

The memes guys... HYSTERICAL. Dying over them. She is so delusional about her multitude of "perfect" features! That ones my fave.
I thought those ugly mom shoes were all gifted??? She keeps linking the seller anytime she posts a pic to IG and Ginger Belle is wearing those ugly ass things.

Sent from my iPad

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

Ugly ass not mom! ;-). Sorry. Tried to edit but can't.

Sent from my iPad

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

Cmills1189 wrote:
bethiu wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Yes they don't even acknowledge her anymore and she's not their go-to girl anymore. They've realized there are much bigger and more appealing people out there.
Sigma is known for dropping their people like flies....I HATE those brushes....shed so easily.

Sent from my iPad

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

Karen Smith wrote:I can't believe she bought most of her LV from ebay :rofl:

HRH mentioned her Chanel SA a few times in her videos, so I'm not surprised Tiffy started mentioning her LV SA.

Any news on what happened to this fugly lv bag ??
[youtube][/youtube]
This was really funny to watch. I like her attitude a lot more there, she seemed to really appreciate the bags she had bought and thought realistically instead of buying 15 bags in a few month span. She totally doesn't hold the same philosophy now though. In that video she says how she loves the damiere ebene and doesn't want to buy anything else cause nothing compares to her neverfull, in yet now she's buying every Louis Vuitton on eBay. Lol

classymomma1985
Learner
Learner

^ she says how she likes the never full because she doesnt like bags that are hard and structured. the ALMA she just got is one of the most rigid and hard purses you can get!!!!! This bitch is just collecting bags to collect them to show off--- doesn't even matter if she likes them at this point.

"I love this bag, it makes me never want to buy any other purses" --- omg i think i am going to burst with laughter hahahha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

best quote of the video above
"as they as they are not an compulsive EXTRAVAGANT purse shopper, like i would not go buy these all the time" OMFG!

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I think her goal is to do as little as possible but still get views.

She's now doing Wednesday vlogs. Mondays she's been talking about stuff she already has (stashes) or empties. Then Friday is usually a haul.

There are never tutorials or legitimate reviews anymore.

She's basically doing a cycle. She buys it. "Hauls" it. Then "stashes" it. Ending with it being in an "empties" video. We see the same thing rotated. Instead of her actually putting effort into her videos...

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”